🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What to expect when the House of Reps turns blue.....

Of course, what to expect AFTER the right wing morons on here have a fit......

But, with a House blue majority and the subpoena powers, expect that we will finally get to see the infamous Trump tax returns AND some really entertaining hearings with several Trump relatives and crooked cult members.......

I sure hope that "impeachment" is OFF the table; after all, why deny us the GOP wrecking ball that is our "beloved" Trump?

I don't want trump impeached.

I want proper checks and balances on him as directed by the constitution.

I don't want a president pence to pardon trump. I want him held to the same legal standards the rest of us are held to.

Let democracy rule and do it's job in 2020, People will vote that slime ball out of office the way our democratic republic requires.

When he's out of office prosecute that criminal to the fullest extent of the law.

But, with a House blue majority and the subpoena powers, expect that we will finally get to see the infamous Trump tax returns AND some really entertaining hearings with several Trump relatives and crooked cult members.......

I sure hope that "impeachment" is OFF the table; after all, why deny us the GOP wrecking ball that is our "beloved" Trump?
Actually, they won't be able to use subpoena powers to get trumps tax records. Trump not releasing his tax returns is his prerogative, and there is no criminal actions being taken against his tax status that would warrant the subpoena.

Now, if they find a legitimate criminal case in which his tax records are relevant, then yeah they could.

If they subpoena his tax records just because they want to look at them, and against trumps wishes, I would imagine there would be privacy act violations, and those responsible could find themselves in trouble.
So why cant he be a man and keep his promise by releasing his taxes ?

Trust me, he makes more money than you do.

View attachment 226752
I dont beleive it till I see it...I know my tax returns lol

Any actually policies, off the table I see. Just "Get him"

Thanks for confirming what we all knew.

ALL OF US.
Policy making will come to a standstill as itnis unlikely we will.get the Senate. Gridlock is the best case scenario and we will need something to fill the time. Might as well be bringing tRump and company to justice.

Yeah, sorry, not in the mood to talk to children. Run along.
Lol, good thing I'm here then.

ALL OF US.
Policy making will come to a standstill as itnis unlikely we will.get the Senate. Gridlock is the best case scenario and we will need something to fill the time. Might as well be bringing tRump and company to justice.

Children talk like they have a mouth full of shit. Some children. Stupid children with piss poor parents.

Not adults.

When you learn to talk right, I'll take you seriously.

Until then, not.

ALL OF US.

Children talk like they have a mouth full of shit. Some children. Stupid children with piss poor parents.

Not adults.

Until then, not.
Lol, alright. I'll act as childish as you.

Remember this one:

Sphinctersayswhat?

ALL OF US.

Not adults.

Until then, not.

Remember this one:

Sphinctersayswhat?

There is nothing childish about not wanting to discuss serious issues with a child.

You are the one that can't speak like an adult, and wants to participate in a discussion of serious matters.

So, NO.

Go play with some dolls. Or eat glue. Whatever dumber children do these days.

You're one goddamn pathetic excuse of a human, congress has no legal authority to request or release Trumps tax returns. Should they try to manufacture a reason I'll bet you SCOTUS will bitch slap the hell out of them.

The demrats will do everything they can to wreck the economy, keep open borders, cover up demrat bs under BO and the phony Russia collusion crap.
Dems will do whatever they can to stick it to the republican scumbag in our WH If Repubs don't like it F them too
And eventually we will just kill you all as the domestic terrorist group that you are.

What to expect if the Democrats win control of the House on November 6, 2018?

Nancy Pelosi.

You're one goddamn pathetic excuse of a human, congress has no legal authority to request or release Trumps tax returns. Should they try to manufacture a reason I'll bet you SCOTUS will bitch slap the hell out of them.

Perhaps those tax returns will just magically find their way onto the Internet one of these days.

Never can tell, how deep the Deep State runs, eh? :21:

Not adults.

Until then, not.

Remember this one:

Sphinctersayswhat?

There is nothing childish about not wanting to discuss serious issues with a child.

You are the one that can't speak like an adult, and wants to participate in a discussion of serious matters.

So, NO.

Go play with some dolls. Or eat glue. Whatever dumber children do these days.
Lol, look at you tryin' to pretend to be a grown-up!

I don't want trump impeached.

I want proper checks and balances on him as directed by the constitution.

I don't want a president pence to pardon trump. I want him held to the same legal standards the rest of us are held to.

Let democracy rule and do it's job in 2020, People will vote that slime ball out of office the way our democratic republic requires.

When he's out of office prosecute that criminal to the fullest extent of the law.
Correct.

The last thing Democrats want is Trump removed from office via the impeachment process and Pence to become president – indeed, Pence would be as bad as Trump, if not worse.

Democrats want very much to run against Trump in 2020.

What to expect when the House of Reps turns blue.....

giphy (5).gif

Well, if Trump does the same thing as Obama did...then he'll do an end run around a Democratically controlled House with Executive Orders! Gee...yet another thing to come back and bite you progressives in the ass!

Ooohhh, so scary, not. If dims do win, expect everything to be stalled. They have no plan, just to fuck everything up and give free [emoji90] to people who don’t work or contribute to society at all. They can take care of heroin addicted snowflakes [emoji3587], instead of heroes that protect our country. But abortions can remain, so less dims populate the welfare system. We will soon find out, tick-tock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooohhh, so scary, not. If dims do win, expect everything to be stalled. They have no plan, just to fuck everything up and give free [emoji90] to people who don’t work or contribute to society at all. They can take care of heroin addicted snowflakes [emoji3587], instead of heroes that protect our country. But abortions can remain, so less dims populate the welfare system. We will soon find out, tick-tock.

Go to bed.......LOL

I don’t know. It is possible that the Democrats will take the House. Unlikely that they will take the Senate. If they do take the House, expect them to lose the White House in 2020 as they run Hillary again.

What the hell does one have to do with the other?

Go to bed.......LOL

If I do, you may not have anyone to interact with. How much are you being paid to post? If you lose, do they still pay? Don and I are tired though....from winning.

I think you are a bit optimistic. Trump will refuse any order they give him and force it all the way to the supreme Court.

Well, you're probably correct......which would make Trump an "excellent" candidate in 2020........

VERY tough days ahead for the Trump cult.....

You've been predicting this for two years. When do these tough days begin?

Forum List

Back