🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What to expect when the House of Reps turns blue.....

IF Dem's manage to win a majority in the House, they can't do jack shit we have them stopped in the Senate and White House. We will continue telling punk Dem's how its going to be, then obliterate them in 2020.

Here's something to add to your heartburn....LOL

Republicans will be defending 22 of 34 seats being contested in 2020.......

LMAO after 2 more years of Pelosi in charge you fools will be wiped out just like in 2010. Here I may as well laugh now :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

IF Dem's manage to win a majority in the House, they can't do jack shit we have them stopped in the Senate and White House. We will continue telling punk Dem's how its going to be, then obliterate them in 2020.

Lol. If it weren't for the 40 or so Rs retiring this year, the left wouldn't even be sniffing the house right now which is highly unusual since the opposing party wins in midterms. Seriously, if you cant win this one, 2020 is going to be the least of your concerns. Now, put your little laugh emoji in to show you're putting on that brave face.. In 2010, Rs took over the house in the midterms and actually added 6 senate seats. Your boys may lose 2-5 senate seats.

Last edited:
Of course, what to expect AFTER the right wing morons on here have a fit......

But, with a House blue majority and the subpoena powers, expect that we will finally get to see the infamous Trump tax returns AND some really entertaining hearings with several Trump relatives and crooked cult members.......

I sure hope that "impeachment" is OFF the table; after all, why deny us the GOP wrecking ball that is our "beloved" Trump?

Ever notice liberals never talk about passing legislation helpful to the American public?

Yes, True, true".........Under the complete domination of conservatives in these past 2 years, we got:

A tax scam that gave 83% of the benefits to the 1% already rich

a beautiful :wall: built",,,,,,,,and

The much awaited "repeal and replace" of the ACA with a "cheaper, better and all-inclusive, health care insurance package..."

Yes, "promises made" have all been kept......LOL

But, with a House blue majority and the subpoena powers, expect that we will finally get to see the infamous Trump tax returns AND some really entertaining hearings with several Trump relatives and crooked cult members.......

I sure hope that "impeachment" is OFF the table; after all, why deny us the GOP wrecking ball that is our "beloved" Trump?
Do you think they’d do a demand side tax cut for the middle class?

ONLY if the tax scam for the rich 1 percenters gets revoked....After all, the 2 trillion dollar deficit loan to fund the scam may be a bit too much.

Yes, True, true".........Under the complete domination of conservatives in these past 2 years, we got:

A tax scam that gave 83% of the benefits to the 1% already rich

a beautiful :wall: built",,,,,,,,and

The much awaited "repeal and replace" of the ACA with a "cheaper, better and all-inclusive, health care insurance package..."

Yes, "promises made" have all been kept......LOL

The democrats kept all that from happening. At the same time they slandered a Supreme Court nominee, Still crying Russian foul on the last election and have no real future leadership.

What to expect when the House of Reps turns blue.....
Changing_the_guards_kremlin.JPG

commie%2Bflag.jpg

51gAq7sTF%2BL.jpg

Many more indictments of the trump scum and that pos was going to clean the swamp?? And moron repubs bought it LOL Got a bridge to sell the idiots in Brooklyn

Ed...Brooklyn is mostly liberals....
LOL maybe lot of Jewish folks there Trump has enough indiciments for his people to field a football team Obama had NONE <ZILCH NADA

Just benghazi, irs scandal, lying to americans obamacare etc. Nothing to see here. You guys really are delusional.

Think Obama Administration Wasn't Corrupt? Think Again | Investor's Business Daily

Gridlock

The demrats will do everything they can to wreck the economy, keep open borders, cover up demrat bs under BO and the phony Russia collusion crap.

It will be a red wave election. You do realize that, right?

The high IQ vote is almost monopolized by the GOP now.

I think you are a bit optimistic. Trump will refuse any order they give him and force it all the way to the supreme Court.

I think you are a bit optimistic. Trump will refuse any order they give him and force it all the way to the supreme Court.

Well, you're probably correct......which would make Trump an "excellent" candidate in 2020........

VERY tough days ahead for the Trump cult.....

Any actually policies, off the table I see. Just "Get him"

Thanks for confirming what we all knew.

ALL OF US.
Policy making will come to a standstill as itnis unlikely we will.get the Senate. Gridlock is the best case scenario and we will need something to fill the time. Might as well be bringing tRump and company to justice.

The demrats will do everything they can to wreck the economy, keep open borders, cover up demrat bs under BO and the phony Russia collusion crap.
Dems will do whatever they can to stick it to the republican scumbag in our WH If Repubs don't like it F them too

Any actually policies, off the table I see. Just "Get him"

Thanks for confirming what we all knew.

ALL OF US.
Policy making will come to a standstill as itnis unlikely we will.get the Senate. Gridlock is the best case scenario and we will need something to fill the time. Might as well be bringing tRump and company to justice.

Yeah, sorry, not in the mood to talk to children. Run along.

Forum List

Back