What Trump Has Said About a Muslim Registry

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Just what does he believe and will do?

In an interview with NBC News last November, Trump was asked: "is there going to be a database that tracks the Muslims here in this country?"

The remarks were made after a rally, and there was speculation by some on social media afterwards that Trump did not hear the entirety of the question, because he refers to the border in his answer.

"There should be a lot of systems, beyond database, we should have a lot of systems, and today you can do it," Trump responds. "But right now we have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall. And we cannot let what’s happening to this country happen."

"But that's something your White House would like to implement?" the reporter presses.

"Oh I would certainly implement that. Absolutely." Trump answers.

What Trump Has Said About a Muslim Registry

Kapo Guno, you do realize that all those countries listed on Trump's ban do have a ban on all Jews and Israelis and anybody who's traveled to Israel and has an Israeli entry or exit stamp in their passport? In fact Iranian passports have a text on the inside of the front page which specifies "not for use or entry into the Zionist entity".

• Banned
Kapo Guno, you do realize that all those countries listed on Trump's ban do have a ban on all Jews and Israelis and anybody who's traveled to Israel and has an Israeli entry or exit stamp in their passport? In fact Iranian passports have a text on the inside of the front page which specifies "not for use or entry into the Zionist entity".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

goyisha kopf.

DSC00180.JPG

I have a buddy who works in Saudi Arabia. He has been touring the ME, while he is over there. He would LIKE to visit Israel, but has been told that he CAN'T because he would not be let back into Saudi Arabia.

I have a buddy who works in Saudi Arabia. He has been touring the ME, while he is over there. He would LIKE to visit Israel, but has been told that he CAN'T because he would not be let back into Saudi Arabia.
Correct. The Saudis don't even list Judasim as a faith in their visa application. American Jews cannot honestly admit their religion when they are traveling there.

"On ABC News’ This Week, host George Stephanopoulos asked Trump, "You did stir up a controversy with those comments over the database. Let's try to clear that up. Are you unequivocally now ruling out a database on all Muslims?"

"No, not at all," Trump responded. "I want a database for the refugees that -- if they come into the country. We have no idea who these people are. When the Syrian refugees are going to start pouring into this country, we don't know if they're ISIS, we don't know if it's a Trojan horse. And I definitely want a database and other checks and balances. We want to go with watchlists. We want to go with databases. And we have no choice.

...he wants a database for refugees."

In Context: Donald Trump's comments on a database of American Muslims

When liars stir the pot the Guano stew they come up with is hilarious.

Yep. I have Israeli stamps inside my US passport so I am banned from entering most of those Islamic nations.

"On ABC News’ This Week, host George Stephanopoulos asked Trump, "You did stir up a controversy with those comments over the database. Let's try to clear that up. Are you unequivocally now ruling out a database on all Muslims?"

"No, not at all," Trump responded. "I want a database for the refugees that -- if they come into the country. We have no idea who these people are. When the Syrian refugees are going to start pouring into this country, we don't know if they're ISIS, we don't know if it's a Trojan horse. And I definitely want a database and other checks and balances. We want to go with watchlists. We want to go with databases. And we have no choice.

Sean Spicer said it best, the main reason these seven countries were selected by Obama and now Trump, is because the officials either aren't able to give us enough information about a person in order for them to be properly vetted, or don't want to. In other words, it's about the background information more than anything else. With countries like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, we have govt.'s that are our allies, are cooperate and provide us with proper accurate information and are not our sworn enemies.

Sean Spicer said it best, the main reason these seven countries were selected by Obama and now Trump, is because the officials either aren't able to give us enough information about a person in order for them to be properly vetted, or don't want to. In other words, it's about the background information more than anything else. With countries like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, we have govt.'s that are our allies, are cooperate and provide us with proper accurate information and are not our sworn enemies.
I am so with you there, we need information, that is not a tall order, but a necessary piece in order for all.

I am so with you there, we need information, that is not a tall order, but a necessary piece in order for all.
Its about having the information for visitors and / or migrants from these countries for them to be properly vetted. Unfortunately many innocent and great people have gotten caught up in this mess, i.e. Young college students with student visas from countries like Iran for example. It really isn't fair to them. These are good people. But, they do need to be properly vetted.

Its about having the information for visitors and / or migrants from these countries for them to be properly vetted. Unfortunately many innocent and great people have gotten caught up in this mess, i.e. Young college students with student visas from countries like Iran for example. It really isn't fair to them. These are good people. But, they do need to be properly vetted.
I agree, it is hard but we all need to have information. We need it in order to be fair and treat them properly and we need it for our safety.

I agree, it is hard but we all need to have information. We need it in order to be fair and treat them properly and we need it for our safety.
Iran's govt. cannot be trusted. They might already have a few Hezbollah cells ready for action if the shit hits the fan. There was a ex CIA Officer that claimed there was solid evidence they had infiltrated the US through the southern border by using the usual coyotes the migrants use.

Iran's govt. cannot be trusted. They might already have a few Hezbollah cells ready for action if the shit hits the fan. There was a ex CIA Officer that claimed there was solid evidence they had infiltrated the US through the southern border by using the usual coyotes the migrants use.
Iran............they are now involved with missile tests that the weakling Obama set the stage for. No they cannot be trusted at all. They are enemies of the US and need to have controls put on them, maybe Guano the sympathizer should be sent there as a crash test dummy to find out whether they have softened toward the US.

Iran............they are now involved with missile tests that the weakling Obama set the stage for. No they cannot be trusted at all. They are enemies of the US and need to have controls put on them, maybe Guano the sympathizer should be sent there as a crash test dummy to find out whether they have softened toward the US.
Kapo Guno is a guest of honor at Iran's yearly Holocaust Denial Convention.

Kapo Guno is a guest of honor at Iran's yearly Holocaust Denial Convention.

After they lop off his noodle, he can attend all Iranian state dinners.

la100925_fal04_waiter_vert.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back