🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trump has to do to win

The debates will be the key.

Debates were key for Romney

Obama had a big lead going in and mailed in the first debate. Romney made progress in the polls. Unfortunately, in the next two debates, President Obama brought his A Game and Romney faded

Agreed. Obama did much better after he got the questions in advance

anything else you want to lie about Frankie?

How did Barry know that Candy had the transcript?

Moderators will be much tougher on Trump.....better pour yourself a nice glass of whine

Romney mostly stuck to the truth and his answers were somewhat accurate if slightly tilted to the right

Moderators are not going to accept most of what Trump says. If it is not the truth, he will be called on it. They will also expect him to be up to speed on the issues and will not accept Trumisms as acceptable responses

What Trump must do?

That is a good and difficult to answer!

Let see, we should go over where he is weak.

His tin ear and willingness to fight unnecessary battles

The perception of bigotry and misogyny, especially in the MSM

Confusion of policies when dealing with foreign and immigration.

A habit of making off the cuff remarks that could be interpreted negatively

Perception of ignorance about the government, constitution and how the office works.

Possibly too pro Russia

Possibly too anti NATO and UN

Does not fully eplain the key points of his position

Blanket claims and accusations that convinces few voters.

There is more, but I think resolving this short list can help.

It's August. Now I know that you are nothing short of a "hey lets just give it to Hillary" poster. Like that asshole from the DC going if we surrender to Hillary now the Republicans will be ok, but its August.

Are you really this blind?

Debates will matter but the real factor is the Hispanic\Latino vote this election cycle and beyond. This election cycle Hillary Clinton will carry the Hispanic\Latino vote and there is no way Trump will break the 20% mark in that sector.

Kasich and Bush would have carried more of the vote in that community but those that want to revert America back to the 1950's felt it was better to take someone that will lose that sector...

Then the African American vote will be beyond solid for Clinton and Trump has no hope of even gaining 10% of that vote.

Then the Female vote will be heavily on Clinton side...

So when you subtract those three segments of society what does that leave Donald John Trump?

The angry white voter?

My question to those that believe that vote will carry Trump to the oval office is do you believe that vote will override the Minority-Majority states like California or inner city populations like New York and Chicago?

If so then you're delusional ( not directed to the op'er ) because Trump will not win California, New York, Illinois or even Ohio and I am going out on a limb and believe he will lose Texas by a slim margin because of the Minority vote in this state.

Trump is done and the worst candidate in the history of the GOP!

Overall, Trump has gained slightly in our forecasts: He’s up to a 15 percent chance of winning the Electoral College in our polls-only model, up from a low of 11 percent a week ago.

Trump trending win ..

:lmao:

Debates will matter but the real factor is the Hispanic\Latino vote this election cycle and beyond. This election cycle Hillary Clinton will carry the Hispanic\Latino vote and there is no way Trump will break the 20% mark in that sector.

Kasich and Bush would have carried more of the vote in that community but those that want to revert America back to the 1950's felt it was better to take someone that will lose that sector...

Then the African American vote will be beyond solid for Clinton and Trump has no hope of even gaining 10% of that vote.

So when you subtract those three segments of society what does that leave Donald John Trump?

The angry white voter?

My question to those that believe that vote will carry Trump to the oval office is do you believe that vote will override the Minority-Majority states like California or inner city populations like New York and Chicago?

If so then you're delusional ( not directed to the op'er ) because Trump will not win California, New York, Illinois or even Ohio and I am going out on a limb and believe he will lose Texas by a slim margin because of the Minority vote in this state.

You forgot the Asian vote. When are we going to start treating Asians like a monolithic voting block?

The angry white voter?

I have followed elections since the 1964 LBJ/Goldwater election

During that time, I have many candidates I have supported and those that I did not. while I may not have supported them, there never was a candidate who I did not think was capable of doing the job.....until Trump

The angry white voter?

To paraphrase, give the people a choice between a democrat and a democrat, the democrat will win every time.

You have a novel strategy. Make it seem like it is impossible for the other side to win in order to discourage them from even trying. IT is the oldest trick in warfare. Make your armies seem bigger and deadlier than what they are.

You have a novel strategy. Make it seem like it is impossible for the other side to win in order to discourage them from even trying. IT is the oldest trick in warfare. Make your armies seem bigger and deadlier than what they are.
It's not impossible for Trump to yuuuuuugely outperform Hillary in the debates. I think it's highly unlikely. And, I don't really thing Trump is actually trying to win, and instead I think he's making a move to cable news. But, in any event, team Hillary is not discounting Donald. They figured they'd need 1 billion even before Hillary Clinton became a synonym for "lie." Even give Trump's horrible campaign, they're going to spend at least $700 million, and she's hitting the fundraising between now and Labor Day.

Obama had a big lead going in and mailed in the first debate. Romney made progress in the polls. Unfortunately, in the next two debates, President Obama brought his A Game and Romney faded

If Romney had not pussied out and not attacked obozo on Benghazi, the debt, and his overall incompetence he would have won. He ran a terrible campaign. Trump will no make those mistakes and Hillary is a much more vulnerable candidate than Obama was.

Hillary's health will also continue to get more and more scrutiny, she is not a well person, mentally or physically.

its a long way from over, winger. a long way.

Except often Armies have no chance of winning

I'm not saying Trump should give up trying...that would make him a quitter like Palin

If Romney had not pussied out and not attacked obozo on Benghazi, the debt, and his overall incompetence he would have won. He ran a terrible campaign. Trump will no make those mistakes and Hillary is a much more vulnerable candidate than Obama was.

Hillary's health will also continue to get more and more scrutiny, she is not a well person, mentally or physically.

its a long way from over, winger. a long way.

Every time Romney brought up Benghazi, he appeared to be exploiting a terrorist attack for political gain....how do you think it looks against Hillary
If Romney ran a terrible campaign, I do not know how to characterize what Trump is doing
His campaign will be ridiculed for the next hundred years

I'm not saying Trump should give up trying...that would make him a quitter like Palin
Oh, I think Trump has a very real chance of winning. He really is losing badly in the polls, and the conspiracy clowns are not really fooling even themselves. And, I don't think his belated attempts to remake his public brand fool anyone. Take Conways hands off his clown strings, and he'd be insulting people just to show he can. But Putin and Assange may very well have damaging emails. There could be a really really horrible terrorist attack.

Oh, I think Trump has a very real chance of winning. He really is losing badly in the polls, and the conspiracy clowns are not really fooling even themselves. And, I don't think his belated attempts to remake his public brand fool anyone. Take Conways hands off his clown strings, and he'd be insulting people just to show he can. But Putin and Assange may very well have damaging emails. There could be a really really horrible terrorist attack.

Yes..Trump still has a punchers chance that something else will knock out Hillary
But his time is dwindling away and Trump would probably blow it anyway

I think remaking his public brand will work for a lot of average folks. You guys need to remember that not everyone is a political nerd, a lot of people have been disgusted by pols and politics in general for years. They ignore. They switch the channel if there is coverage on the pols; they might read an OP if they get the paper. They mostly will talk to friends and their hairdresser or bartender or whoever else, unless they are a strict party voter.
His sins will be forgiven, if they were ever really known, for a lot of people. Hillary needs to stop resting on her laurels. The race has changed, and NO the debates will not decide it. She needs to start defending her policies and explaining the whys and wherefores NOW.
I'm changing my name to Nervous Nellie, I think. This is really making me nervous.

I think remaking his public brand will work for a lot of average folks. You guys need to remember that not everyone is a political nerd, a lot of people have been disgusted by pols and politics in general for years. They ignore. They switch the channel if there is coverage on the pols; they might read an OP if they get the paper. They mostly will talk to friends and their hairdresser or bartender or whoever else, unless they are a strict party voter.
His sins will be forgiven, if they were ever really known, for a lot of people. Hillary needs to stop resting on her laurels. The race has changed, and NO the debates will not decide it. She needs to start defending her policies and explaining the whys and wherefores NOW.
I'm changing my name to Nervous Nellie, I think. This is really making me nervous.

Trump is remaking his brand

He has women helping him on women's issues, blacks helping him on black issues, Hispanics helping him on Hispanic issues........and then Breitbart to screw it all up

Trump is remaking his brand

He has women helping him on women's issues, blacks helping him on black issues, Hispanics helping him on Hispanic issues........and then Breitbart to screw it all up
It's the women angle I'm picking up on, loud and clear. What I've not seen so far is the Breitbart thing blowing up on him. Bannon is a clever SOB. He turned hard right suspicions into "fact" and fed the division in this country, all behind the curtain.

Forum List

Back