Mich (16 EVs) Clinton +7.3
NJ (14 EVs) Clinton +13.3
VA (13 EVs) Clinton + 11.2

Clinton leads in 9/10 largest states by at least +5%
In those states, she wins 214 out of 252 EVs

Meaning in the remaining 40 states, she only needs 56 out of 288 remaining EVs

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

x
He can tighten the race if he keeps on message. He's started to pivot and is generating fewer headlines. The bombastic stuff that should be red flags (lawyering up against Politico over accurately reporting his immigration flip flops) are more insider baseball stuff right now. If he stays like on topic and actually does some media buy ins he can get this pretty close.

Can he win? I don't know. He needs FL, OH, and PA and those are some substantial margins. Nothing in the primary season is showing that polling related to Trump is off by any measurable ways. The pollsters were actually fairly dead on for Trump in most states. The average is probably pretty accurate. If he pulls up his national average maybe his numbers in those states will follow. I don't know.

I do know it's not over. Hillary seems to find ways to screw up, it's just now Trump hasn't been bailing her out by staying stupid things.

Trump can close ground if he stays on message. Problem is, there is a YUUGE gap to be made up
Both Hillary and the media will continue to bait him....can he use the ignore function?

Even with new handlers, Trump has shown an unwillingness to put his Twitter down

a couple % points is not a huge gap, its within the margin of error in most polls, and many of the polls you cited polled more dems than pubs.

the debates will probably determine who wins. If Hillary has a minor seizure or a brain freeze during the debates, its over. if he baits her and she blows up, its over.

Actually, there is not much Trump CAN do

Looking at the top 10 states in electoral votes

California (55 EVs) Clinton +22
Texas (38 EVs) Trump +8.4
FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
NY (29 EVs) Clinton + 17.3
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5

x
He can tighten the race if he keeps on message. He's started to pivot and is generating fewer headlines. The bombastic stuff that should be red flags (lawyering up against Politico over accurately reporting his immigration flip flops) are more insider baseball stuff right now. If he stays like on topic and actually does some media buy ins he can get this pretty close.

Can he win? I don't know. He needs FL, OH, and PA and those are some substantial margins. Nothing in the primary season is showing that polling related to Trump is off by any measurable ways. The pollsters were actually fairly dead on for Trump in most states. The average is probably pretty accurate. If he pulls up his national average maybe his numbers in those states will follow. I don't know.

I do know it's not over. Hillary seems to find ways to screw up, it's just now Trump hasn't been bailing her out by staying stupid things.

its far from over. the more people see of Hillary, the less they like her. why do you think the dems have tried to keep her hidden? She is very sick, she is a liar, she is a criminal, she is corrupt, she took bribes from muslim countries that execute gays and treat women as property. She is a terrible candidate and a terrible human being.

RW finds the truth funny.

What Trump is doing right now can help him to repair some of the damage he has created over the last few weeks

But I have been watching the Hillary ads. She will not let Trump reformulate himself. The profanity, smears against women, mocking of the handicapped will be replayed endlessly for the next 80 days

FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5

x

Trump can close ground if he stays on message. Problem is, there is a YUUGE gap to be made up
Both Hillary and the media will continue to bait him....can he use the ignore function?

Even with new handlers, Trump has shown an unwillingness to put his Twitter down

a couple % points is not a huge gap, its within the margin of error in most polls, and many of the polls you cited polled more dems than pubs.

the debates will probably determine who wins. If Hillary has a minor seizure or a brain freeze during the debates, its over. if he baits her and she blows up, its over.

Read the OP
It is not just a couple of percentage points

It is 5% to 22% in nine of the ten largest states in electoral votes. Hillary is EXPANDING her lead in swing states to the point where many are moving out of the battleground category

Trumps tactics may increase his margin in red states that are already voting for him. They do not help him win elections

Last edited:
trump.jpg

HRC is playing Michael Jordan style of winning a contest.

Jump on you opponent early then keep beating him down.

That is why she is rolling out the prepaid adds and making more for the next 60 days. Her tsunami of advertising will wash away any Trump efforts to deflect it.

Watch the deflections: Redfish will say it is only a couple of points (it's not) and others will say the polls are skewed (they are not).

The numbers don't lie.

FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5

x

Plus, his new advisers all seem to be of the "Let Trump be Trump" mindset. He's surrounded by a pollster that led her candidate to loses, Breitbart madness, and Hannity. I don't know how long he can control himself without saying another really stupid thing, but the key to winning is to not say another really stupid thing. Not a great position for Trump.

Hillary's biggest problem right now is Hillary. She really should have shut down the Clinton Foundation when she became Secretary of State. She should have been more careful about emails, etc. She's making unforced errors and has been continuing to make unforced errors for a while. The only thing different now is that Trump hasn't made an unforced error for a few days. If he can keep from making those errors and then capitalize on hers, we might have a race here.

FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5

x

Plus, his new advisers all seem to be of the "Let Trump be Trump" mindset. He's surrounded by a pollster that led her candidate to loses, Breitbart madness, and Hannity. I don't know how long he can control himself without saying another really stupid thing, but the key to winning is to not say another really stupid thing. Not a great position for Trump.

Hillary's biggest problem right now is Hillary. She really should have shut down the Clinton Foundation when she became Secretary of State. She should have been more careful about emails, etc. She's making unforced errors and has been continuing to make unforced errors for a while. The only thing different now is that Trump hasn't made an unforced error for a few days. If he can keep from making those errors and then capitalize on hers, we might have a race here.

I don't think The Clinton Foundation should be shut down. It does great humanitarian work around the world. Why should it be shut down just because Conservatives are using their ACORN/Planned Parenthood tactics against it?

FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5

x

I don't think The Clinton Foundation should be shut down. It does great humanitarian work around the world. Why should it be shut down just because Conservatives are using their ACORN/Planned Parenthood tactics against it?

are you that stupid? its a money laundering operation whereby the Clintons got rich taking bribes from arab nations that execute gays and treat women as property.

"humanitarian work" are you fricken crazy?

FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5

x

Read the OP

It is 5% to 22% in nine of the ten largest states in electoral votes. Hillary is EXPANDING her lead in swing states to the point where many are moving out of the battleground category

Trumps tactics may increase his margin in red states that are already voting for him. They do not help him win elections

If those polls are correct then the American people have truly become mindless sheep and the USA as a free representative republic is over.

Orwell and Rand saw it coming and wrote about it, now its happening.

Whats really sad is that around half of americans are too ignorant to understand what is happening to them.

If HRC wins, I guarantee that we will see a serious secession movement starting with Texas and Oklahoma and moving east and north from there.

I do not understand why people like you want the USA destroyed. I just don't.

FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5

x

are you that stupid? its a money laundering operation whereby the Clintons got rich taking bribes from arab nations that execute gays and treat women as property.

The Clintons are running a money laundering operation and the Republican Congress chooses to go after Benghazi and emails instead?

What are they thinking?

That is why she is rolling out the prepaid adds and making more for the next 60 days. Her tsunami of advertising will wash away any Trump efforts to deflect it.

Watch the deflections: Redfish will say it is only a couple of points (it's not) and others will say the polls are skewed (they are not).

The numbers don't lie.

then why even have the fuckin election? just crown the bitch. make her queen of the world.

you fricken left wing morons would support the bitch if she pissed in your coffee every morning. You would drink it down and say "thank you soooooo much, your highness".

you far left assholes make me sick.

FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5

x

Read the OP

If those polls are correct then the American people have truly become mindless sheep and the USA as a free representative republic is over.

Whats really sad is that around half of americans are too ignorant to understand what is happening to them.

If HRC wins, I guarantee that we will see a serious secession movement starting with Texas and Oklahoma and moving east and north from there.

People who come to the conclusion that Donald Trump is in no way suited to be President are not mindless sheep

The Clintons are running a money laundering operation and the Republican Congress chooses to go after Benghazi and emails instead?

What are they thinking?

both are being investigated, dingleberry. Clinton corruption is pervasive and never ending.

trump.jpg

The numbers don't lie.

then why even have the fuckin election? just crown the bitch. make her queen of the world.

you fricken left wing morons would support the bitch if she pissed in your coffee every morning. You would drink it down and say "thank you soooooo much, your highness".

That is what is going to happen. Not my fault you guys chose Trump

Read the OP

People who come to the conclusion that Donald Trump is in no way suited to be President are not mindless sheep

People who cannot see that anyone would be better than the hildebeast are mindless sheep. Shit, a head of cabbage would be a better president than Clinton.

View attachment 86760

The numbers don't lie.

the American people chose him, by a wide margin, over 16 others.

the dems rigged if for HRC and shit on Bernie and his supporters.

who the fuck is "you guys" ?

how's your piss coffee, idiot?

What are they thinking?

both are being investigated, dingleberry. Clinton corruption is pervasive and never ending.

The Clinton Foundation has been operating for over 20 years. The Republican Congress waits until 80 days before the election to start "investigating"?

View attachment 86760

The numbers don't lie.

the American people chose him, by a wide margin, over 16 others.

the dems rigged if for HRC and shit on Bernie and his supporters.

who the fuck is "you guys" ?

how's your piss coffee, idiot?

Low information voters chose Trump

The Republican Party will pay the price

What are they thinking?

The Clinton Foundation has been operating for over 20 years. The Republican Congress waits until 80 days before the election to start "investigating"?

timing is everything. dude.

BTW, still no press conferences from your female messiah, why is that?

Forum List

Back