🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trump has to do to win

imo, Trump is pretty well branded with black (birther) and latino (rapists) voters. But, I agree that white college educated males and white females can and will give him another look. But Hillary has 272 EV not even counting Ind, Mo, OH, NC, UT and Fla.

And Hillary isn't just sitting. She's doing mega donor events to have money for after labor day.

Not that President Hillary Clinton are three words I ever wanted to hear, but the option is even worse, imo.

The debates will be the key.

Debates were key for Romney

Obama had a big lead going in and mailed in the first debate. Romney made progress in the polls. Unfortunately, in the next two debates, President Obama brought his A Game and Romney faded

If Romney had not pussied out and not attacked obozo on Benghazi, the debt, and his overall incompetence he would have won. He ran a terrible campaign. Trump will no make those mistakes and Hillary is a much more vulnerable candidate than Obama was.

Hillary's health will also continue to get more and more scrutiny, she is not a well person, mentally or physically.

its a long way from over, winger. a long way.

Every time Romney brought up Benghazi, he appeared to be exploiting a terrorist attack for political gain....how do you think it looks against Hillary
If Romney ran a terrible campaign, I do not know how to characterize what Trump is doing
His campaign will be ridiculed for the next hundred years

Have you seen the latest polls, dingleberry? Trump is ahead and gaining. Unlike Romney, Trump is not afraid to bring up the lies and corruption that is the basis of the democrat party and the Clintons.

Hillary and Obozo LIED about Benghazi, they let americans die for political expediency. They care nothing about the American people, only about their personal power and wealth.

The American people are not as stupid and you and the dems think they are.

You have a novel strategy. Make it seem like it is impossible for the other side to win in order to discourage them from even trying. IT is the oldest trick in warfare. Make your armies seem bigger and deadlier than what they are.

Except often Armies have no chance of winning

I'm not saying Trump should give up trying...that would make him a quitter like Palin
Oh, I think Trump has a very real chance of winning. He really is losing badly in the polls, and the conspiracy clowns are not really fooling even themselves. And, I don't think his belated attempts to remake his public brand fool anyone. Take Conways hands off his clown strings, and he'd be insulting people just to show he can. But Putin and Assange may very well have damaging emails. There could be a really really horrible terrorist attack.

Yes..Trump still has a punchers chance that something else will knock out Hillary
But his time is dwindling away and Trump would probably blow it anyway

Would you please tell us why you want an old, corrupt, lying, sick woman as president?

What is it about her that makes you support her? Is it just the D? or just the vagina?

imo, Trump is pretty well branded with black (birther) and latino (rapists) voters. But, I agree that white college educated males and white females can and will give him another look. But Hillary has 272 EV not even counting Ind, Mo, OH, NC, UT and Fla.

And Hillary isn't just sitting. She's doing mega donor events to have money for after labor day.

Not that President Hillary Clinton are three words I ever wanted to hear, but the option is even worse, imo.

at least you used "imo" to categorize your rant. because in truth, your opinion is just that "your opinion". and you have only one vote.

The worst possible outcome for the USA would be the Clintons back in the whitehouse. They are the most corrupt political couple in history and should never be in any position of power.

If Hillary falls down again it would probably seal the deal for the Donald.

Read the numbers in the OP

Hillary could beat Trump from her deathbed

Nope, and she may be closer to that bed than she wants us to know. The woman has serious physical and mental health issues that should disqualify her. But her law breaking and release of classified data should have already disqualified her, and would have disqualified anyone else.

Please explain why you think she should not be subject to the laws that apply to you and me.

Obama had a big lead going in and mailed in the first debate. Romney made progress in the polls. Unfortunately, in the next two debates, President Obama brought his A Game and Romney faded

If Romney had not pussied out and not attacked obozo on Benghazi, the debt, and his overall incompetence he would have won. He ran a terrible campaign. Trump will no make those mistakes and Hillary is a much more vulnerable candidate than Obama was.

Hillary's health will also continue to get more and more scrutiny, she is not a well person, mentally or physically.

Every time Romney brought up Benghazi, he appeared to be exploiting a terrorist attack for political gain....how do you think it looks against Hillary
If Romney ran a terrible campaign, I do not know how to characterize what Trump is doing

Have you seen the latest polls, dingleberry? Trump is ahead and gaining. Unlike Romney, Trump is not afraid to bring up the lies and corruption that is the basis of the democrat party and the Clintons.

Hillary and Obozo LIED about Benghazi, they let americans die for political expediency. They care nothing about the American people, only about their personal power and wealth.

I read the polls daily

Hillary has an insurmountable lead in electoral votes based on statewide polling. Trump is losing ground and is no longer competitive in the majority of swing states

Making things worse, Hillary has challenged former solid red states Virginia, NC, Georgia and Arizona

Nope, and she may be closer to that bed than she wants us to know. The woman has serious physical and mental health issues that should disqualify her. But her law breaking and release of classified data should have already disqualified her, and would have disqualified anyone else.

Please explain why you think she should not be subject to the laws that apply to you and me.

Which laws?

Which laws?

protection of classified data. lying under oath. taking and giving bribes. treason.

I read the polls daily

Hillary has an insurmountable lead in electoral votes based on statewide polling. Trump is losing ground and is no longer competitive in the majority of swing states

Making things worse, Hillary has challenged former solid red states Virginia, NC, Georgia and Arizona

so 1000 people in a carefully selected "random sample" favor Hillary by a few % points.

believe it if it makes you sleep well, but its bullshit propaganda.

Look at the numbers showing up for Trump rallys vs the number showing up for HRC. She has even cancelled some because no one showed up.

The media is lying to you---------------------------------again.

Which laws?

protection of classified data. lying under oath. taking and giving bribes. treason.

Unfortunately for you, our laws require much more than conspiracy theories to prosecute

I read the polls daily

so 1000 people in a carefully selected "random sample" favor Hillary by a few % points.

Look at the numbers showing up for Trump rallys vs the number showing up for HRC. She has even cancelled some because no one showed up.

If it was one poll, your unsupported conspiracy theory may have merit

But when EVERY poll for six weeks in 50 states show that Trump is seriously behind, your wild conspiracy claims fall flat

I read the polls daily

But when EVERY poll for six weeks in 50 states show that Trump is seriously behind, your wild conspiracy claims fall flat

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/08/13/app-maker---trump-win-election/88640044/

Which laws?

Unfortunately for you, our laws require much more than conspiracy theories to prosecute

her guilt was proven and documented by Comey and the FBI. The decision not to prosecute was a political one. Are you happy that we are becoming a banana republic where the elite are exempt from the law?

I read the polls daily

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/08/13/app-maker---trump-win-election/88640044/

LOL

An APP maker?

Which laws?

her guilt was proven and documented by Comey and the FBI. The decision not to prosecute was a political one. Are you happy that we are becoming a banana republic where the elite are exempt from the law?

Care to show where anyone has gone to jail for having a private server?

I read the polls daily

LOL

An APP maker?

prove him wrong. polls are paid for by someone with an agenda. pollsters want to get the result they are being paid to get. the polls are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it. The guy in USA today has no agenda, he just did some research and came up with a logical conclusion. you should try it.

Which laws?

Care to show where anyone has gone to jail for having a private server?

the crime is not the server, the crime is sending classified data over an insecure server and network, the crime is allowing the disclosure of classified data. the crime is not protecting classified data that is in your possession.

I had top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. If I had done what she did, I would be in prison today.

Actually, there is not much Trump CAN do

Looking at the top 10 states in electoral votes

California (55 EVs) Clinton +22
Texas (38 EVs) Trump +8.4
FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
NY (29 EVs) Clinton + 17.3
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5
Mich (16 EVs) Clinton +7.3
NJ (14 EVs) Clinton +13.3
VA (13 EVs) Clinton + 11.2

Clinton leads in 9/10 largest states by at least +5%
In those states, she wins 214 out of 252 EVs

Meaning in the remaining 40 states, she only needs 56 out of 288 remaining EVs

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

x
He can tighten the race if he keeps on message. He's started to pivot and is generating fewer headlines. The bombastic stuff that should be red flags (lawyering up against Politico over accurately reporting his immigration flip flops) are more insider baseball stuff right now. If he stays like on topic and actually does some media buy ins he can get this pretty close.

Can he win? I don't know. He needs FL, OH, and PA and those are some substantial margins. Nothing in the primary season is showing that polling related to Trump is off by any measurable ways. The pollsters were actually fairly dead on for Trump in most states. The average is probably pretty accurate. If he pulls up his national average maybe his numbers in those states will follow. I don't know.

I do know it's not over. Hillary seems to find ways to screw up, it's just now Trump hasn't been bailing her out by staying stupid things.

FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5

x
He can tighten the race if he keeps on message. He's started to pivot and is generating fewer headlines. The bombastic stuff that should be red flags (lawyering up against Politico over accurately reporting his immigration flip flops) are more insider baseball stuff right now. If he stays like on topic and actually does some media buy ins he can get this pretty close.

Can he win? I don't know. He needs FL, OH, and PA and those are some substantial margins. Nothing in the primary season is showing that polling related to Trump is off by any measurable ways. The pollsters were actually fairly dead on for Trump in most states. The average is probably pretty accurate. If he pulls up his national average maybe his numbers in those states will follow. I don't know.

I do know it's not over. Hillary seems to find ways to screw up, it's just now Trump hasn't been bailing her out by staying stupid things.

Trump can close ground if he stays on message. Problem is, there is a YUUGE gap to be made up
Both Hillary and the media will continue to bait him....can he use the ignore function?

Even with new handlers, Trump has shown an unwillingness to put his Twitter down

FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5

x

its far from over. the more people see of Hillary, the less they like her. why do you think the dems have tried to keep her hidden? She is very sick, she is a liar, she is a criminal, she is corrupt, she took bribes from muslim countries that execute gays and treat women as property. She is a terrible candidate and a terrible human being.

Forum List

Back