What Trump leaves out.

I'm watching Trump with the leader of Romania. When Trump gave his speech, it was all about "rule of law" and government authority and business. No where were there comments about democracy or freedom or American values. Because Republicans have redefined "American Values".

Lol, stop your pissing fag. The press in this country has it great. Tell you what, how about you look at what happens in Mexico to press that get a bit full of them self. If you have the balls, go head and post pictures. Then go on about the so called press in america.
But doesn't your kind want to build a wall to separate us from Mexico?
you're trying to global warmalize the border. it's not an obama red line... it's the border.

I'm watching Trump with the leader of Romania. When Trump gave his speech, it was all about "rule of law" and government authority and business. No where were there comments about democracy or freedom or American values. Because Republicans have redefined "American Values".

Lol, stop your pissing fag. The press in this country has it great. Tell you what, how about you look at what happens in Mexico to press that get a bit full of them self. If you have the balls, go head and post pictures. Then go on about the so called press in america.
you're trying to global warmalize the border. it's not an obama red line... it's the border.
That doesn't even make sense.

trump-gun-glock-car-pistol-get-in-trump-offended-you-whats-it-feel-like-to-be-so-weak-that-mere-word.jpg
You can't recognize that Trump is the biggest pu$$y we have ever had for president? Even worse than Bush.

That doesn't even make sense.
You can't recognize that Trump is the biggest pu$$y we have ever had for president? Even worse than Bush.
then i guess it's time for you to run. but it's a commitment even if you lose.

global warmalizing is making somthing far more complicated and theatrical and political than it needs to be. the red line is from obama foreign policy (use of chemical weapons in syria). we need to control our borders more now than ever. global warmalizing also includes fitting the science and research to the project, cooking facts, making shit up... you get the idea.

when a U.S. president speaks, the country's values are implied.

that said, obama and Trump are on opposite ends of the spectrum.
Trump, Obama was for freedom. And his administration was very transparent.

Trump seems to be for the destruction of the country. What else could it be?

when a U.S. president speaks, the country's values are implied.

that said, obama and Trump are on opposite ends of the spectrum.
Trump, Obama was for freedom. And his administration was very transparent.

Trump seems to be for the destruction of the country. What else could it be?
a new administration.

Forum List

Back