What Trump needs to ask all Americans Thursday night.

1719259041911.png

Are you better off now than in 2020. Most Americans aren't.
Yup, I’d like to see trump ask that question

4 years ago today the country was suffering from the poor leadership from trump

Today, I’m on vacation with my wife enjoying with many pleasures of vacation, like spare time to do anything we want.

Yes Clinton had destroyed classified information, her aides had classified information in their emails. She should've been prosecuted. You loons are trying to throw Trump in jail for classified information, that he was allowed to have.
Please.

It all got blown out of proportion.

Trying to draw an equivalency between Clinton and Trump is a Yuge Fail.

The secret service was at Trump's residence and said everything was fine and to put a different lock on. Then they came back and raided the place, if they were so concerned. Why didn't the take the documents then?
Stop spinning

You people-of-the-cult come across as demented as you create fantasies in order to cover for your Leader..

most americans are objectively better off than they were in 2020 when mr "the buck stops someplace else" was busy fumbling the pandemic, the economy, and the war.

seriously. this is the best ya got?
Fauci fumbled the pandemic, you idiot!

The economy was fantastic before COVID and the DEMs forced shutdown in their states.

The War had not had a single American death in a year, but Bident lost 13 in one suicide bomber attack.

Trump was doing fine in 2020. Biden was already suffering from dementia, much like you are right now!

When did he intend to commit one of the "other crimes"?
When did he commit the original crime?
I don't know about the secondary crimes. Why does it matter? If you really want to know it should be easy to look up.

As for the charged crime. It's in the indictment. The same indictment Trump plead not guilty too before saying he didn't know what the crimes were.

You didn't answer my question. Why do you think Trump lied about not knowing the crimes?

Indictment...

I don't know about the secondary crimes. Why does it matter? If you really want to know it should be easy to look up.

As for the charged crime. It's in the indictment. The same indictment Trump plead not guilty too before saying he didn't know what the crimes were.

You didn't answer my question. Why do you think Trump lied about not knowing the crimes?

Indictment...

I don't know about the secondary crimes. Why does it matter?

Without the secondary crimes, committed or not, convicted or not, the
34 passed the statute of limitations misdemeanors would still be
passed the statute of limitations misdemeanors.

As for the charged crime. It's in the indictment.

Right. Bookkeeping crimes. When did those crimes take place?

Why do you think Trump lied about not knowing the crimes?

What crimes did he say he didn't know about?

Yup, I’d like to see trump ask that question

4 years ago today the country was suffering from the poor leadership from trump

Today, I’m on vacation with my wife enjoying with many pleasures of vacation, like spare time to do anything we want.
Then you need to thank the tax payers that pay for your lifestyle.

I don't know about the secondary crimes. Why does it matter?

Without the secondary crimes, committed or not, convicted or not, the
34 passed the statute of limitations misdemeanors would still be
passed the statute of limitations misdemeanors.

They were not misdemeanors. They are felonies.

As for the charged crime. It's in the indictment.

Right. Bookkeeping crimes. When did those crimes take place?

Are you for real? You are wasting my time. Asking the same questions over and over.

Is that your plan. Play dumb and repeat yourself?

It's in the indictment link I just posted. Post 215.

Why do you think Trump lied about not knowing the crimes?

What crimes did he say he didn't know about?
Any of the crimes. He knew them all so regardless of which ones he is referring to, he is lying.

“I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE CHARGES ARE IN THIS RIGGED CASE—I AM ENTITLED TO SPECIFICITY JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE.
THERE IS NO CRIME!”

Why do you think Trump lied to his supporters about that?

Forum List

Back