What Trump needs to ask all Americans Thursday night.

That will be thrown out on appeal and it will show how corrupt you loons are.
What is sad is how programmed you are.

You're clueless that you keep conflating citizens, with a political party, and a branch of government. It's a regurgitation of a Trump talking point -- like the latest that will spread like wildfire - Trump's debate strategy to frame a narrative of a 3-1 fight. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, I miss standing in line for toilet paper like I had to in 2020: even during “hero” hours for medical personnel
LOL, how about waiting in line for over-priced groceries and record breaking high prices for gasoline? LOL Take your blinders off.

We're you born a dick, or did you grow into the role?

Years of hard work to refine my technique.

What does that have to do with you relying on the person in the White House to make your life better?

Because that is not even in the same universe as what I said. Hence, your fondness for dick.

But of course it is. It was said you should better your situation and you said you were doing that by voting Biden out. Thus your situation is based upon the resident of the White House

But of course it is. It was said you should better your situation and you said you were doing that by voting Biden out. Thus your situation is based upon the resident of the White House
ANd you dick-like translated that into "damn shame you have to rely on whomever is sitting in the White House to better your situation."

Is my life going to be better with Trump back in the White House rather than your cult's leader? Absolutely. Without question.

I've already wasted enough of your ankle gumming. Have a blessed day

What is sad is how programmed you are.

You're clueless that you keep conflating citizens, with a political party, and a branch of government. It's a regurgitation of a Trump talking point -- like the latest that will spread like wildfire - Trump's debate strategy to frame a narrative of a 3-1 fight. :auiqs.jpg:
You really want the goverment to have the power to throw anyone they don't like in jail? You really trust your leaders that much? Be careful what you wish for.

ANd you dick-like translated that into "damn shame you have to rely on whomever is sitting in the White House to better your situation."

Is my life going to be better with Trump back in the White House rather than your cult's leader? Absolutely. Without question.

I've already wasted enough of your ankle gumming. Have a blessed day

That is a lot of words just to admit I was correct in what I said.

My life will not change one iota based upon which demented old white dude is sitting in the White House come Jan 21st

Sucks for you that yours will.

You have no clue about what inflation is.
You're even dumber than the typical leftist.
Sure, Q-NUT.

Your dear leader thrives on it.

Mar-a-Lago membership fee doubles to $200000

1719249003879.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2017/01/25 › mar-a-lago-mem...
Jan 25, 2017 — Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach resort owned by the Trump Organization, doubled its initiation fee to $200000.

Trump sells mugshot suit, Mar-a-Lago dinner in latest NFT ...

1719248819814.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2023/12/12 › trump-sells-mug...

Dec 12, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump is selling snippets of the clothes he wore the day of his arrest in a Georgia state election case, part of a ...

Customers who buy 47 of the $99 apiece digital cards, Trump says, will receive a physical card containing a piece of the suit Trump is seen wearing in the photo.

“It was a great suit, believe me, a really good suit. It’s all cut up, and you’re gonna get a piece of it,” Trump said in a video on Truth Social.

The $4,653 package also includes a dinner with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago club and residence in Palm Beach, Florida.

Forum List

Back