What Trump needs to ask all Americans Thursday night.

That isn't energy independence. Lol.

Are you making this up as you go along?

We have never had energy independence unless you define it as producing more oil then we use, then both Trump and Biden have done this.

Ok. Your arguement was incorrect by any normal definition of energy independence.

Now let's get that link about Trump pumping good oil and Biden pumping bad oil etc.
Stubbornness is a bad trait to have...

Energy Security: Last week, the U.S. exported more oil than we imported, for the first time in 70-plus years. And it happened not because of decades of federal "energy policies," but despite them.

Yep. See the date of your article.

Biden did it too since then.

Biden is awesome huh? Will you brag about Biden's energy independence in thread now?

I’m going to do something you probably haven’t heard me do much in the past three years: I want to congratulate President Biden for the record-breaking energy production we are seeing in America today. The United States is producing more oil, gas and renewable energy than ever before. We are exporting more fossil fuel energy than we import. Our country has never been more energy-independent than we are today.

Yep. See the date of your article.

Biden did it too since then.

Biden is awesome huh? Will you brag about Biden's energy independence in thread now?

I’m going to do something you probably haven’t heard me do much in the past three years: I want to congratulate President Biden for the record-breaking energy production we are seeing in America today. The United States is producing more oil, gas and renewable energy than ever before. We are exporting more fossil fuel energy than we import. Our country has never been more energy-independent than we are today.
Then explain the rising gas prices...

Not 10 minuets ago you said Trump didn't have energy independence.... LMAO
It depends on how you define it.

Some define it as not importing any foreign oil at all in which case I am correct.

That is why I asked you how you defined it.

Try to keep up please.

Do you have a link for your bad oil good oil claims yet? Still waiting

Lying is too.

Do you have a link for your good oil bad oil claim yet?

The EPA classifies crude oil into four main types: Class A, Class B, Class C, and Class D and E
  • Class A: Light, volatile oils that are often high-quality and refined into many products, but can be toxic to humans and animals
  • Class B: Waxy and oily oils that are less toxic than Class A oils and stick more firmly to surfaces
  • Class C: Heavy, sticky oils
  • Class E: plastics and paint
  • Class D: Non-fluid oils

Where would he put them? They came from nursing homes when they got sick with covid. They were in assisted living before they got sick.

Where would he put them?

Where they wouldn't kill tens of thousands of seniors.

They came from nursing homes when they got sick with covid.

He put young, sick people into nursing homes.

Some define it as not importing any foreign oil at all in which case I am correct.

Try to keep up please.

I thought you might be serious... you are just a denier of Trump truth... LMAO

Try to keep up please.

Rambunctious

We were importing 7-9 million barrels before Covid-19.. We use 20 million bpd and produce 13 now..which is extraordinary. Who are these morons?

The EPA classifies crude oil into four main types: Class A, Class B, Class C, and Class D and E
  • Class A: Light, volatile oils that are often high-quality and refined into many products, but can be toxic to humans and animals
  • Class B: Waxy and oily oils that are less toxic than Class A oils and stick more firmly to surfaces
  • Class C: Heavy, sticky oils
  • Class E: plastics and paint
  • Class D: Non-fluid oils

Lol. In the context that Trump pumped good oil and and Biden pumped bad oil, silly.

That was your claim, right?

Where would he put them?

Where they wouldn't kill tens of thousands of seniors.

They came from nursing homes when they got sick with covid.

He put young, sick people into nursing homes.

Nope. He put elderly nursing home patients back in nursing homes when they were discharged from acute care.

Lol. In the context that Trump pumped good oil and and Biden pumped bad oil, silly.

That was your claim, right?
I said Biden closed drilling sites where the lightest crude is found.... again you are going to barrel numbers....
and your explanation for the high price of gas and natural gas is ridiculous... especially when Joe promised it....

I said Biden closed drilling sites where the lightest crude is found.... again you are going to barrel numbers....

So provide the link that supports that contention.

and your explanation for the high price of gas and natural gas is ridiculous... especially when Joe promised it....
I disagree.

Most experts agree as well.

It makes more sense then your reason. Biden bad.

So provide the link that supports that contention.

I disagree.

Most experts agree as well.

It makes more sense then your reason. Biden bad.
Stop it with provide the link shit I already have... I'm not going around again with you on this... the fact is gas is high and its not going down... as long as its high food will be also and everything shipped by truck train or plane....
Those are the facts that matter to the people....

Forum List

Back