What Trump needs to ask all Americans Thursday night.

Real Mothers nurse

Trump is the ONLY President ever to run out of Toilet Paper
Why he is the most inept President ever
What if they can't nurse, why did Biden make sure illegal mother's had plenty?
You do know toilet paper is not a life and death situation, but a mother that cannot nurse and cannot get formula, is? Like I said, wash your ass if you run out. Oh, I never ran out of toilet paper.

Sure they did; anyone carrying an infectious disease would lose their job in that setting. And rightly so.

You’re the dumbfuck applauding that everyone had to stand in line because or hour idol the blob.

It was all the blob’s fault. He started and lost a trade war with China.
Unvaccinated HEROES lost their jobs making hospitals under staffed. We see how you treat the people that try to help you.

It's all true, oh and more died under Biden. He even had the vaccine, maybe because of the vaccine mandate he started. Making thousands of hospitals under staffed.
Well, you blob only mis-managed Covid for the remainder of his one term. About 9 months. Biden has been president for about 4 years now. Do try to keep up.

We are pumping record amounts of oil.

McNally, a former energy official to former President George W. Bush, said there isn’t that much presidents can do about US oil production, short of taking drastic emergency powers.

Unlike OPEC nations, the United States oil output is largely set by the free market.

“It’s not like President Biden or any president has a dial in the Oval Office to increase production,” McNally said.

Why are they making record profits?

We are pumping more oil then ever.
Not enough for supply and demand, why is that?

I didn't know Fauci had the authority to shut down schools.
He advised President Trump and he did what the supposedly expert recommended. If he didn't you loons would've impeached him. I admit that was stupid of Trump to listen and take Fauci's advise. But liberal cities didn't have to extend the closings. Trump called for a two week shutdown, which I was also against. Should've quarantined the vulnerable and let the healthy go on as usual.

The market.

You do realize oil is a global commodity right?

Biden can't force oil companies to not sell oil to other nations.

Do you think Trump should seize control of oil companies and force them to keep oil for domestic use only?
You do realize once Trump won and he said drill baby drill the price plummeted? This January he will do it again and the price of energy will plummet again.

He advised President Trump and he did what the supposedly expert recommended. If he didn't you loons would've impeached him. I admit that was stupid of Trump to listen and take Fauci's advise. But liberal cities didn't have to extend the closings. Trump called for a two week shutdown, which I was also against. Should've quarantined the vulnerable and let the healthy go on as usual.
Fauci was Trumps selection

If he didn’t like Fauci, he could have gotten Pandemic advice from Fox News Commentators

Fauci was Trumps selection

If he didn’t like Fauci, he could have gotten Pandemic advice from Fox News Commentators
He was the adviser for many president's, even Obama. Even though he killed hundreds of thousands of aids patients in the 80's. I hope Trump cleans house of all advisers in January.

He advised President Trump and he did what the supposedly expert recommended.

So he made Trump do it.

If he didn't you loons would've impeached him.

Independents would have impeached him?

Why?

I admit that was stupid of Trump to listen and take Fauci's advise.

He didn't though. He ignored Fauci's advice on the EUA. That is why we got the vaccine so soon.

Thanks Trump.

But liberal cities didn't have to extend the closings.

Nope. They didn't. They sort of had to though because hospitals were overflowing.

Trump called for a two week shutdown, which I was also against. Should've quarantined the vulnerable and let the healthy go on as usual.
Maybe. I guess even with the advantage of hindsight we will never be sure.

He was the adviser for many president's, even Obama. Even though he killed hundreds of thousands of aids patients in the 80's. I hope Trump cleans house of all advisers in January.
Trump says he hires the best people

If he didn’t trust Fauci, he could have gotten advice from Tucker Carlson (which he did)

So he made Trump do it.

Independents would have impeached him?

Why?

He didn't though. He ignored Fauci's advice on the EUA. That is why we got the vaccine so soon.

Thanks Trump.

Nope. They didn't. They sort of had to though because hospitals were overflowing.

Maybe. I guess even with the advantage of hindsight we will never be sure.
Yes Trump did as fauci instructed to do. I thought it was dumb then an still think so. But tell me, Trump wanted to quarantine the vulnerable and let the healthy go on ad usual. Would you have supported that?
Was that before or after Fauci praised the vaccine? Saying all Americans should get it and boosters too?

Yes Trump did as fauci instructed to do.

Can you link where Fauci instructed Trump to shut down?

I thought it was dumb then an still think so. But tell me, Trump wanted to quarantine the vulnerable and let the healthy go on ad usual. Would you have supported that?

With the benefit of hindsight, I would support that except in areas where hospitals were overflowing. I would support shutdowns for that.
Was that before or after Fauci praised the vaccine? Saying all Americans should get it and boosters too?
Yeah. Parroting the presidents message.

Trump said it was one of mankind's greatest achievements.

Forum List

Back