What Trump needs to ask all Americans Thursday night.

Yeah your comparing death to people barely being able to afford the basics? I'm talking about inflation, and by that everyone is paying a lot more to live.
View attachment 966394
SO....................You're blaming Biden for what corporations are doing?

You want Biden to interfere with "Free markets"?
Well, he did and teabaggers freaked out.......

Senate Republican bill would repeal Democratic drug ...​

1719164009165.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 3678314-sen...

Oct 7, 2022 — Senate Republicans on Friday introduced a bill that would roll back the drug pricing reforms included in the sweeping Inflation Reduction ...

Senate Republican bill would repeal Democratic drug ...

View attachment 966397
The Hill
Oct 7, 2022 — Senate Republicans on Friday introduced a bill that would roll back the drug pricing reforms included in the sweeping Inflation Reduction ...

Corporations are causing inflation? Which ones?

Cuomo put hundreds of covid positive people into a nursing home killing thousands. While Trump had a navy medical ship in New York’s harbor that he never used. So that's not Trump's fault.
Never said it was, and it isn't his fault.

Where is Toilet Paper on that list?

In my whole life, I never had to wonder where my next roll of Toilet Paper was coming from

Under Trump, people had to go door to door begging for Toilet Paper or buy it on the Black Market
Then you're a dumbass, a friend of mine worked at a manufacturing plant. Put in an order for a case and never ran out. Tell me, why did you loons buy up all the toilet paper for a virus? I will never understand that, that's was on the stupidity of liberals not Trump.

Wow, could you imagine if any of that was true?

PS: you mis-spelled “heroes” dumbfuck.
So your saying no medical worker lost their job because of Biden's vaccine mandates? Oh, I'm not the dumbfuck that went out and bought up all the toilet paper for a virus. You loons were, not Trump's fault.

Trump and teabaggers intentionally killed millions of senior citizens.
Trump supplied governors with the supplies they needed. He got them the respirators they asked for, which most never got used. Trump sent a navy medical ship to new york for the over load of patients. That never even got used. Trump did what was asked but people like Cuomo screwed the pooch and killed thousands of people.

Are you better off now than in 2020. Most Americans aren't.
Oh, he'll yes! The economy is better. Jobs are up. The stock market is at record levels. Unemployment is below 4%. Inflation is trending down.

Biden policies like the Chips Act is bringing manufacturing back to America. His infrastructure bill is helping Americans from coast to coast.

He'll yes I'm better off now than I was when Trump was President. Oh, fucking he'll yeah!

Where is Toilet Paper on that list?

In my whole life, I never had to wonder where my next roll of Toilet Paper was coming from

Under Trump, people had to go door to door begging for Toilet Paper or buy it on the Black Market
Better than American mother's not being able to get formula, while Biden was sending thousands of cases for the illegals crossing the border. Anyway if you stupid loons didn't rush the stores and buy up all the toilet paper for a virus. There would've never been a shortage.

Oh, he'll yes! The economy is better. Jobs are up. The stock market is at record levels. Unemployment is below 4%. Inflation is trending down.

Biden policies like the Chips Act is bringing manufacturing back to America. His infrastructure bill is helping Americans from coast to coast.

He'll yes I'm better off now than I was when Trump was President. Oh, fucking he'll yeah!
Then you need to thank me and millions of other Americans for the welfare you receive. Oh and those are partime jobs and most Americans have about 3 of them. Thanks Biden.

Trump supplied governors with the supplies they needed. He got them the respirators they asked for, which most never got used. Trump sent a navy medical ship to new york for the over load of patients. That never even got used. Trump did what was asked but people like Cuomo screwed the pooch and killed thousands of people.
So........Cuomo buried the entire country?

Despite Trump claim, 13 states say some orders ... - ABC News​

1719165113534.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Health › story

Jul 23, 2020 — Trump claims "zero unfilled requests" but some states await PPE, other supplies.

Wow, could you imagine if any of that was true?

PS: you mis-spelled “heroes” dumbfuck.
It's all true, oh and more died under Biden. He even had the vaccine, maybe because of the vaccine mandate he started. Making thousands of hospitals under staffed.

I'm talking about inflation and energy prices. No one is better off. Even if you're filthy rich, I bet they don't like spending 30% more to live under Biden.
I'm not filthy rich and I'm better off.

Why do we have inflation?

Do others have inflation?

Lol, dumbasses like yourself ran to the store and bought up all the toilet paper. For a virus, that wasn't Trump's fault. But for some reason we almost ran out of baby formula under Biden.
Shows Trumps inept leadership

Only President EVER to run out of Toilet Paper
President Biden has made sure to maintain our Strategic Toilet Paper Reserves

Senate Republican bill would repeal Democratic drug ...

View attachment 966397
The Hill
Can I explain this to you, Biden stopped all leases on federal land. Then on there fields the corporations got the leases, the federal government wouldn't issue the permits. Making gas and energy prices high. In return making the making the products more expensive to make and transport. Until Biden work with oil companies to make it easier to get oil. No prices will go down, that's not the corporations fault. I remember Biden saying, he was going to put oil companies out of business. But blame who you want, when Trump wins the prices of everything will drop.

Trump failed to provide meat, canned goods, milk, eggs, toilet paper……Our shelves were bare four years ago

Thank God for Biden

Forum List

Back