What Trump's enemies haven't figured out yet is he's invincible...

...there is literally no way to take down Trump.

We normal Americans remember how bad things got during the Obama years. The economy stagnated and we suffered day after day trying to make ends meet. Obama and the Democrats in Congress didn't lift a finger to help us.

As soon as Trump got elected, the bad times ended. Suddenly there were jobs, and people were able to support their families again. Trump cut taxes and things got even better.

The media is talking down the economy, but I still see "help wanted" signs everywhere. One article I read said a problem employers have nowadays is new hires "ghosting" them. They don't show up on their first day of work. I know about that problem because I did it myself. I was offered a job in Los Angeles, but then I got a better offer in Las Vegas. I called the Los Angeles guy and he was seriously pissed off.

So the problem today is not enough workers to fill all the jobs. And that's a very good problem for America to have. It means higher wages for the workers.

Which of course explains why the Congressional Republicans experienced their worst beating in 44 years.
/—-/ We lost the House because we had about 65 retirements mostly Never Trumper RINOs. That is an impossible gap to make up.

Blacks and suburban educated women came out in droves in 2018, swinging ~50 seats to the Democrats in close districts. That didn’t happen because of “RINOs.” That’s the reason people who only believe their right-wing news sources.

We normal Americans remember how bad things got during the Obama years. The economy stagnated and we suffered day after day trying to make ends meet. Obama and the Democrats in Congress didn't lift a finger to help us.

As soon as Trump got elected, the bad times ended. Suddenly there were jobs, and people were able to support their families again. Trump cut taxes and things got even better.

The media is talking down the economy, but I still see "help wanted" signs everywhere. One article I read said a problem employers have nowadays is new hires "ghosting" them. They don't show up on their first day of work. I know about that problem because I did it myself. I was offered a job in Los Angeles, but then I got a better offer in Las Vegas. I called the Los Angeles guy and he was seriously pissed off.

So the problem today is not enough workers to fill all the jobs. And that's a very good problem for America to have. It means higher wages for the workers.

Which of course explains why the Congressional Republicans experienced their worst beating in 44 years.

Paul Ryan, as Speaker, was responsible for the push to elect and reelect GOP members to the House. He failed and showed his "never Trump" agenda by losing GOP control. He could've cares less as he was retiring and knew he had millions in job offers.

THAT'S why the GOP lost in 2018.

You are utterly clueless about what happened in 2018. You are far too emotionally invested in Trump to be objective.

If Trump loses - and I’m not saying he will - Trump’s worshippers will blame everyone except Trump. That’s typical of a cult of personality.
/—-/ No, that’s what democRATs did when they lost in 2016- blamed everyone except Hildabeast. If Trump loses it will because Trump broke his pledge with his base.

/—-/ We lost the House because we had about 65 retirements mostly Never Trumper RINOs. That is an impossible gap to make up.

Blacks and suburban educated women came out in droves in 2018, swinging ~50 seats to the Democrats in close districts. That didn’t happen because of “RINOs.” That’s the reason people who only believe their right-wing news sources.
/—-/ RINOs retired leaving the seats wide open.

All politics is local.
People vote their wallets.

President Trump may not be invincible but he's got a massive lead over anyone the Dims will present to run against him.

As I drive around Las Vegas, I see construction everywhere I turn. Homes of all kinds and an amazing amount of businesses. Many empty storefronts are opening up in spite of the humongous growth of online shopping.

It's hard to believe we're a little over 13 months from the next General Election.

The main question is going to be; can the RNC present the voters with viable candidates who support President Trump's agenda? If so, we will see the GOP regain the house and increast it's edge in the Senate.

Paul Ryan, as Speaker, was responsible for the push to elect and reelect GOP members to the House. He failed and showed his "never Trump" agenda by losing GOP control. He could've cares less as he was retiring and knew he had millions in job offers.

You are utterly clueless about what happened in 2018. You are far too emotionally invested in Trump to be objective.

If Trump loses - and I’m not saying he will - Trump’s worshippers will blame everyone except Trump. That’s typical of a cult of personality.
/—-/ No, that’s what democRATs did when they lost in 2016- blamed everyone except Hildabeast. If Trump loses it will because Trump broke his pledge with his base.

I hate to clue you in, but Trump’s “base” is a minority in this country. You are smaller than people who call themselves liberals. You can’t win alone. You need “RINOs” and independent moderates too, which Trump won in 2016 but lost in 2018. If you don’t win moderates in 2020, Trump will lose like 2018.

Trump caused the worst Republican loss in the House in 44 years. Yet his slavish followers blame everyone else. That’s typical of emotional, highly partisan ideologues.

Except that a trumps base didn’t win him the election. Cross over Obama voters, and stay at home voters, that won him the electoral college by a mere 77,000 votes, though he lost the popular vote by 3 million. It would take the same pattern again, because the majority of Americans isn’t going to vote for him.

Aren't you Canadian? You're not even on the ground here; how do you really know? That's an honest question.

I don't even LIKE Trump personally. I really do not. I would not want him for a neighbor, a coworker, or certainly not a member of a my family.

But he is one cracker jack of a president.

Liberals can NEVER separate these things because they see presidents as both icons and idols and then true to form, PROJECT that on us. We do not see presidents that way. We speak of the economy and jobs. Liberals put Greek columns and halos around Obama and then blame US for making idols of our presidents.

PLEASE

B719E13B-BFD1-4160-960C-BAB2D2D27031.jpeg

Lol you won less seats then usual and we are stacking the courts snow flake

032CE987-B941-4AFC-9B00-FEA03C850429.jpeg
Cool story

Except that a trumps base didn’t win him the election. Cross over Obama voters, and stay at home voters, that won him the electoral college by a mere 77,000 votes, though he lost the popular vote by 3 million. It would take the same pattern again, because the majority of Americans isn’t going to vote for him.

..there is literally no way to take down Trump.

Funny, I seem to remember Bush crashed the economy, and Obama saved it, but you were too busy freaking out like "OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!"

True, impeaching all the neanderthals Trump put on the bench should be the next order of business.

Nixon won 49 states and 60% of the vote. He still got removed from office.

Trump isn't worthy to carry Nixon's breifcase.

..there is literally no way to take down Trump.

Funny, I seem to remember Bush crashed the economy, and Obama saved it, but you were too busy freaking out like "OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!"
/——/ Bush crashed nothing — Obozo saved nothing.

True, impeaching all the neanderthals Trump put on the bench should be the next order of business.

Nixon was found guilty trump has not.. and you won’t.. unless you want to move lol

/——-/ Nixon wasn’t removed from office. Why do you libtards always lie about that?

Nixon was found guilty trump has not.. and you won’t.. unless you want to move lol
Nixon was NOT "found guilty" dope.

He resigned when he realized he would be convicted.

I bet Trump does as well...and then slinks off to Moscow.

I'm riveted by your claim that results are immediate. It would be great if you could apply this miracle approach to obesity, hunger, homelessness, ignorance, disease, illness..... the list could go on.

For now, let's focus on ignorance. That appears to be the most critical need.

Forum List

Back