What Trump's enemies haven't figured out yet is he's invincible...

View attachment 281669
...there is literally no way to take down Trump.

We normal Americans remember how bad things got during the Obama years. The economy stagnated and we suffered day after day trying to make ends meet. Obama and the Democrats in Congress didn't lift a finger to help us.

As soon as Trump got elected, the bad times ended. Suddenly there were jobs, and people were able to support their families again. Trump cut taxes and things got even better.

The media is talking down the economy, but I still see "help wanted" signs everywhere. One article I read said a problem employers have nowadays is new hires "ghosting" them. They don't show up on their first day of work. I know about that problem because I did it myself. I was offered a job in Los Angeles, but then I got a better offer in Las Vegas. I called the Los Angeles guy and he was seriously pissed off.

So the problem today is not enough workers to fill all the jobs. And that's a very good problem for America to have. It means higher wages for the workers.

Which of course explains why the Congressional Republicans experienced their worst beating in 44 years.
Lol you won less seats then usual and we are stacking the courts snow flake
Jitler thinks that dirt votes... :71:
Well we don’t stand on dirt lo you are learning haha
That went right over your head, didn't it?

True, impeaching all the neanderthals Trump put on the bench should be the next order of business.

Nixon won 49 states and 60% of the vote. He still got removed from office.

Trump isn't worthy to carry Nixon's breifcase.
Nixon was found guilty trump has not.. and you won’t.. unless you want to move lol

Wrong, cupcake. If you are going to call yourself a Republican, I suggest your learn it's history. Nixon was never going to be found guilty by the senate. Like Clinton, the votes to convict just weren't there. He resigned due to mental health issues. IF Rump were as stable as Nixon he would resign today.
Yea not gonna happen America votes him to destroy you anti Americans.. and look at you going insane hahah
Jitler hates his fellow Americans....and admits to supporting a trumpster fire.

True, impeaching all the neanderthals Trump put on the bench should be the next order of business.

Nixon was found guilty trump has not.. and you won’t.. unless you want to move lol

Wrong, cupcake. If you are going to call yourself a Republican, I suggest your learn it's history. Nixon was never going to be found guilty by the senate. Like Clinton, the votes to convict just weren't there. He resigned due to mental health issues. IF Rump were as stable as Nixon he would resign today.
/---/ Nixon didn't resign for mental heth reasons you big dope. https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Richard-Nixon-resign
By resigning, Nixon spared himself the ignominy of being convicted of “high crimes and misdemeanors” and being the first president to be thrown out of office by impeachment.

But his primary motive was financial. If he were impeached and convicted, he would lose his entitlement to the pension that all former presidents receive. By resigning, he preserved his right to a pension.

Okay, let's look at the source. I know of the Military Briefing 3 days before his resigning. You don't. And it dealt with his mental health or stability. But let's look at the "Wealth" and retirement pay. Nixon was pardoned although they probably could not convict. He cut a deal where he got half his retirement pay and kept his Security Detail. Nixon told them to stuff the Security Deal and he would pay for it himself. Nixon opened his offices in NYC as a Foriegn Government Consultant. And who were his biggest clients? Many of the Elected Officials of the Federal Government including 4 Presidents. I don't know who the clown was that did the Quorum answer but he's just covering up some really dirty politics that should have never been allowed to happen. Nixon should have been able to do his last 2 years as President. But he made some very powerful enemies in what would become the GOP we see today. If Nixon were available and alive today, I would be standing on every roof top campaigning for him.

The Trumpslide in 2020 will be amazing.

Because of Trump republicans will also take the house and senate, even though with their lack of balls they would not deserve it. At least vote out the anti-Trumpers.

The Trumpslide in 2020 will be amazing.

Because of Trump republicans will also take the house and senate, even though with their lack of balls they would not deserve it. At least vote out the anti-Trumpers.

Once upon a time, there were three Rumpsters who lived in a Rumpster. Then the Big Bad Wolf came along and....... I think we hard this fairy tale before.

2018 was the electorate rendering a verdict on Trump.

Ah, you lie. Here you earned these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: When Democrats suffered their worst defeat in nearly 100 years in 2010 was that the electorate rendering a verdict on Obama? Why didn't Dem's take the Senate? Why did the GOP actually increase their majority in the Senate? Why did you omit the fact that many GOP House members retired in 2018? Why did you omit the fact that many Dem candidates in districts held by retiring GOP reps lie and claim to support Trump's policies to get elected?

There I bitch slapped you now :anj_stfu:

When the going gets tough, the tough call the b̶a̶n̶k̶r̶u̶p̶t̶c̶y̶ d̶i̶v̶o̶r̶c̶e̶ impeachment lawyer.

Nixon was found guilty? In what court, Jitler?
Was he not guilty? Lol ok haha

Yea not gonna happen America votes him to destroy you anti Americans.. and look at you going insane hahah
Jitler hates his fellow Americans....and admits to supporting a trumpster fire.
Every second that goes forward that trump isn’t impeached is going to make you sick to you stomach. Trump gains support haha you have nothing

We normal Americans remember how bad things got during the Obama years. The economy stagnated and we suffered day after day trying to make ends meet. Obama and the Democrats in Congress didn't lift a finger to help us.

As soon as Trump got elected, the bad times ended. Suddenly there were jobs, and people were able to support their families again. Trump cut taxes and things got even better.

The media is talking down the economy, but I still see "help wanted" signs everywhere. One article I read said a problem employers have nowadays is new hires "ghosting" them. They don't show up on their first day of work. I know about that problem because I did it myself. I was offered a job in Los Angeles, but then I got a better offer in Las Vegas. I called the Los Angeles guy and he was seriously pissed off.

So the problem today is not enough workers to fill all the jobs. And that's a very good problem for America to have. It means higher wages for the workers.

It isn't that Trump is invincible...it is simply that he isn't a republican asshat. The Republicans have been so afraid of the democrats and the democrat press they give in to even the slightest pressure from the democrats....Trump doesn't do that....and because he doesn't, the democrats don't know how to deal with him. Their typical tactic of making an allegation, the Republicans caving to the allegation and surrendering whoever the democrats want destroyed, isn't working, and they have no other playbook.

The real problem for the democrats isn't Trump.....the real problem is that Trump has exposed the weakness of the democrats and the democrat press. The next Trump.....he will be the nightmare for the democrats.....whoever he/she is, will be more polished, better spoken, and completely unafraid of the democrats.....and they should fear this individual.
See, Republicans are already denying they love Trump

What are you talking about......I plan on voting for Trump, happily, in 2020.......

You have got to stop taking your meds with that moonshine you brew in your toilet....

It isn't that Trump is invincible...it is simply that he isn't a republican asshat. The Republicans have been so afraid of the democrats and the democrat press they give in to even the slightest pressure from the democrats....Trump doesn't do that....and because he doesn't, the democrats don't know how to deal with him. Their typical tactic of making an allegation, the Republicans caving to the allegation and surrendering whoever the democrats want destroyed, isn't working, and they have no other playbook.

The real problem for the democrats isn't Trump.....the real problem is that Trump has exposed the weakness of the democrats and the democrat press. The next Trump.....he will be the nightmare for the democrats.....whoever he/she is, will be more polished, better spoken, and completely unafraid of the democrats.....and they should fear this individual.

What are you talking about......I plan on voting for Trump, happily, in 2020.......

You have got to stop taking your meds with that moonshine you brew in your toilet....
Yes, we know what an ass you are.

Quit trying to separate Trump from the Republican party.

I'm not......the establishment republicans are separating themselves from actual republican voters...you moron.

Jesus fuck.

Yet another dumbass Trumpette blaming Obama for the Bush recession.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

The Democrats came in & passed a stimulus bill that shorten the time frame & lessened the effects of the Bush recession. They passed legislation to stop Wall Street from nearly killing our country again.

Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy. The deficits are skyrocketing. The Fed has to bail out the economy. Job creation is below par. Trump has used up all the tools that are used to fight a recession. When it comes, we will all be fucked.
/——/ Trump didn’t borrow one thin dime, only Congress can do that.
Sorry. Trump AND The fucking worthless America hating Republicans borrowed 1.5 trillion.

I'm not......the establishment republicans are separating themselves from actual republican voters...you moron.
Trump's disasters are Republican disasters.

I understand how you assfucks will say Trump is not a Republican to try to shield yourselves from his disaster. But I have news, it will not work.

I understand how you assfucks will say Trump is not a Republican to try to shield yourselves from his disaster. But I have news, it will not work.
What disasters?

What disasters?
Trade war
Skyrocketing deficits
Below average job gains
Fed must bail out Trump's economy
Farmers going bankrupt.
Constant lying
Caught in the Ukraine scandal
Embarrassment on world stage
Dirtier air
More polluted water
less safe workplaces
Less safe foo supply
No action on climate change
Nepotism in the White House
Nonsensical tweets

Trump is the Republican President, you asshat..... he is one of the best Presidents we have had, and far better than that guy before him...you know...that guy with the funny sounding name...I can't remember it, cause he was so inconsequential as a President, and in fact, damaged the world with his policies....but Trump is great, I can't wait to vote for him again.

Jesus fuck.

Yet another dumbass Trumpette blaming Obama for the Bush recession.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

The Democrats came in & passed a stimulus bill that shorten the time frame & lessened the effects of the Bush recession. They passed legislation to stop Wall Street from nearly killing our country again.

Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy. The deficits are skyrocketing. The Fed has to bail out the economy. Job creation is below par. Trump has used up all the tools that are used to fight a recession. When it comes, we will all be fucked.
/——/ Trump didn’t borrow one thin dime, only Congress can do that.
Sorry. Trump AND The fucking worthless America hating Republicans borrowed 1.5 trillion.
/—-/ And the democRATs in Congress are crafting their balanced budget at this moment- nothing is more important to them.

Forum List

Back