What type of Celebrity would you rather be?

What type of Celebrity would your rather be?

• Actor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Musician

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Writer

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Comedian

• Talk Show Host

• Athlete

• Model

• Politician

• News Anchor / Reporter

• Other (I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious!)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Many would not even want to be famous or be a celebrity, but, if you did which would you prefer to be?

Actor?
Musician?
Comedian?

Something else?

Why?

Musician by far for me. Specifically, a Singer.
I would love to have a great voice and be able to play multiple instruments......

I took piano lesson when I was younger but couldn't handle the pressure of my 1st recital so I quit...

It's better to be rich than famous. When you're famous, EVERYONE wants a piece of you.

However, given the opportunity, I would accept being the benevolent, globally beloved, all-powerful AND invulnerable Ruler of All Earth.:laugh2:

Think Dr. Manhattan with a sharp suit and a syncopated strut.

I'd like
Other (I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious!)

It would allow me to be a recluse and then I could have a place with some land and grow magical gardens with winding paths. People could come by invitation only. I could make my own wine or beer.

I played lead guitar in a rock band way back, its as good as it looks and the women are plentiful. Van Halen, Pink Floyd, Metallica, The Scorpions, Pearl Jam. I always thought it would be cool to be able to sing well though. Nothing like being in the moment when each member of the band is hitting their spots. It seems effortless, almost like you are watching it happen while doing it.

I encourage anyone at any age to take up an instrument. And the thing to remember is it is like pulling up a piece of tape stuck to the table. It takes a while to get your fingernail under the edge, but once you do it comes right up. Put another way it may seem like it will take a long time to get to where you can play something but after a couple months (depending on how often you play/practice) it will start getting a lot easier. Especially on the guitar. When you start it hurts your fingers, you get callouses and painful fingertips, but that will soon enough go away and you'll be running scales and bending strings like David Gilmour of Pink Floyd. His solos are not technically that difficult but they are considered some of the best in rock history. One description I heard of the second solo in Comfortably Numb is "this is what it sounded like when god was creating the universe".

Any instrument, just pick one and go.

Forum List

Back