what type of text is a sign she is interested after a 1st date

Just got home and wanted to know what type of text from a girl is a bad or good sign after a date so I will know once it arrives

thanks

Well, this girl wouldn't be texting you anything at all. But if you did receive a text saying, thankx for the evening and best of luck to you in your search, I would consider that an honest message and in that regard, it would be a good thing. So I hope you don't consider a lack of text to mean anything. She may be waiting on you so she can respond. You are da man, so I hope you go for it, first.

Wait at least a day for anything from her, if not the very NEXT day just send a friendly text saying you had a good time, yadda yadda yadda. If you get a response that is in agreement, text (if you are under 30) call (if you are over 30) and ask her out on a follow up date.
You know what is really sad?

Interpersonal relationships via texting!

I talk to my GF every day, multiple times a day, when we are not together.

We have never texted, and we only use email for business.

it's thing related to a person's age. I'm 39 and my fiancee is 32, and we use a mish mash of both to communicate.

Well sure, in a relationship, but the question was after the first date, I believe,

I remember when you had to ask her dad if you could take her out, and, he was just on the other side of the door when you brought her home, with his watch, timing your ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Well, this girl wouldn't be texting you anything at all. But if you did receive a text saying, thankx for the evening and best of luck to you in your search, I would consider that an honest message and in that regard, it would be a good thing. So I hope you don't consider a lack of text to mean anything. She may be waiting on you so she can respond. You are da man, so I hope you go for it, first.

Wait at least a day for anything from her, if not the very NEXT day just send a friendly text saying you had a good time, yadda yadda yadda. If you get a response that is in agreement, text (if you are under 30) call (if you are over 30) and ask her out on a follow up date.

it's thing related to a person's age. I'm 39 and my fiancee is 32, and we use a mish mash of both to communicate.

Well sure, in a relationship, but the question was after the first date, I believe, or so I inferred. I responded accordingly to my inference, but I do now see he didn't say first.

That REALLY depends on the age of the people in question. For people below a certain age texting has replaced calling for the most part.
I would not trade the beautiful sound of my GF's voice for anything.

I have never been a day without talking to her since I first heard her voice.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Just got home and wanted to know what type of text from a girl is a bad or good sign after a date so I will know once it arrives

thanks

Love that. It keeps a relationship special, as one has to actually speak and hearing it from my man means much more than seeing an easy but empty text that people become so addicted to. It is all blue sky. If anything it depersonalizes a so-called relationship, after time, unless it is backed up verbally.

Last edited:

thanks

Love that. It keeps a relationship special, as one has to actually speak and hearing it from my man means much more that seeing an easy but empty text that people become so addicted to. It is all blue sky. If anything it depersonalizes a so-called relationship, after time, unless it is backed up verbally.
I was stuck in the 60's, and met a lady born in the 60's.

Something nice, and sweet, got lost in the 70's.

I treated my GF in a way she had never been treated,

And, she responded in kind.

Well sure, in a relationship, but the question was after the first date, I believe, or so I inferred. I responded accordingly to my inference, but I do now see he didn't say first.

That REALLY depends on the age of the people in question. For people below a certain age texting has replaced calling for the most part.

Easy has replaced effort, devaluing long-term meaning. I still wouldn't do it, but then I never have been the type that did what was popular and easy. I have a friend with benefits with whom we prefer the sound of one another's voice since we live distally. The more reliance one places on easy, the less meaning a message has, to me. I'd much rather hear a voice tell me they miss me, than reading it on a text. Also I have never made it easy for men to access me. NEVER! I like to keep the mystery going.

thanks

What can I say other than: this is probably the worse venue to ask for this kind of advice from.

Easy has replaced effort, devaluing long-term meaning. I still wouldn't do it, but then I never have been the type that did what was popular and easy. I have a friend with benefits with whom we prefer the sound of one another's voice since we live distally. The more reliance one places on easy, the less meaning a message has, to me. I'd much rather hear a voice tell me they miss me, than reading it on a text. Also I have never made it easy for men to access me. NEVER! I like to keep the mystery going.
Easy gets old quick.

To you that is the case, to them it isn't, its just the way they do things.

Remember that you are dealing with people who never have to make plans ahead of time to meet up somewhere, because they are always in communication with each other.

I've long assumed that her texting me a copy of the restraining order indicated that she was only mildly interested.

Forum List

Back