What Up With the Pink Band-aids?

After blood work the other day, I got this one.
1592001584769.png

I always found it amazing that Band Aid found a color that matches exactly no one's skin tone.

This is one stupid thread....fckn band aids
It's a GREAT marketing thread. How Low Will Corporate America Go.

Black, , white, beige, rainbow, mullato, albino, Asian yellow, redskin.....roflmao

Good grief
It will be interesting to see what shelf the ethnic Band Aids end up on.

I always found it amazing that Band Aid found a color that matches exactly no one's skin tone.

This is one stupid thread....fckn band aids
It's a GREAT marketing thread. How Low Will Corporate America Go.
What's low about it?
Why shouldn't they? If bandaids were all coffee colored, we'd be saying "shit, this sticks out like a sore thumb. Why don't they make it flesh tone?"
Ethnic equality in the news. Making ethnic colored Band Aids. $$$$

I remember when I was a little kid and I asked my mother why band aids were pink. She told me that was because the people that made band aids were white people and she let me color my band aids brown from then on. Looks like the makers have finally gotten a clue but they are too late. I already get band aids from a person that makes them for Black people.

This calls for some good fashioned looting and rioting.
Some white paper perhaps?
looters.jpg

I remember when I was a little kid and I asked my mother why band aids were pink. She told me that was because the people that made band aids were white people and she let me color my band aids brown from then on. Looks like the makers have finally gotten a clue but they are too late. I already get band aids from a person that makes them for Black people.
If what you say about the band aid company making pink colored ones is true, they obviously have never known of my existence. I am a white girl who hates the color. Why pink regardless of nationality? Blue, green, and purple are what I prefer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If what you say about the band aid company making pink colored ones is true, they obviously have never known of my existence. I am a white girl who hates the color. Why pink regardless of nationality? Blue, green, and purple are what I prefer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I dont mean girly pink. I mean white people toned band aids. I like my band aids that blend in with my chocolate skin.

81ph%2BHyF%2BHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

^^^ To me, that is what's so great about your shade. Y'all are the chocolate and we white folk are the vanilla. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You know vanilla is actually made from Black vanilla pods and the person that you should thank for the ability to have vanilla is a African who created and refined the process right?

Forum List

Back