What Up With the Pink Band-aids?

^^^ To me, that is what's so great about your shade. Y'all are the chocolate and we white folk are the vanilla. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Actually in summer with my red neck, brown tan face and arms,legs and my shiny white ass I identify as Neapolitan Neapolitan.jpg

^^^ To me, that is what's so great about your shade. Y'all are the chocolate and we white folk are the vanilla. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You know vanilla is actually made from Black vanilla pods and the person that you should thank for the ability to have vanilla is a African who created and refined the process right?

Yes, and what was most impressive was his age when he refined it.

they can already be bought in more than one skin tone. I dont think this is anything new

I remember when I was a little kid and I asked my mother why band aids were pink. She told me that was because the people that made band aids were white people and she let me color my band aids brown from then on. Looks like the makers have finally gotten a clue but they are too late. I already get band aids from a person that makes them for Black people.
Reminds one of the ‘flesh’ colored crayon back in the day when there were no blacks or Hispanics in the coloring books.

I remember when I was a little kid and I asked my mother why band aids were pink. She told me that was because the people that made band aids were white people and she let me color my band aids brown from then on. Looks like the makers have finally gotten a clue but they are too late. I already get band aids from a person that makes them for Black people.

What color is your toilet paper?
I suppose certain aspects of the communities could insist that toilet paper makers, make rolls that come in colors that match what comes out of their ass, although, it would be a bit more difficult to determine when you were done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You know vanilla is actually made from Black vanilla pods and the person that you should thank for the ability to have vanilla is a African who created and refined the process right?
I didn't know this. Thank you for every positive contribution that your camp has made for the world! I do know that the stop light, the first golf tee, the book named The Three Musketeers, and first performed open heart surgery came from y'all. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Actually in summer with my red neck, brown tan face and arms,legs and my shiny white ass I identify as Neapolitan View attachment 349600
Yum. :) :) :)

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back