What was Earned vs What was had

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Socialization in Philadelphia

My girlfriend just now asked me what I think I earned.
I said that there is a difference between what I earned, and what I have because of continued discrimination.

I earned the respect and love from women, I have several assault battery charges filed against a few women.
I earned a chance to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by going to real estate school, I have nothing.
I earned a job at the zoo, through years of studying and reading about wild animals, I have no such a job.

Philadelphia asshole motherfuckers earned NOTHING.

They ripped up their math books.
Told the teacher to go fuck themselves.
Committed several small time felonies.
They told their parents who the boss is going to be.
They went and worked a shitty job at 14 that does nothing for them.
They go and beat up their wives..

And yet they have a House or an Apartment, a used car, and clothes, furniture and electronics.

So how about considering the disparities between somebody with Asperger Syndrome who earns it, and somebody with no issues at all except for their own narcissism and sociopathy who earns nothing and has it ?

I said that there is a difference between what I earned, and what I have because of continued discrimination.

I earned the respect and love from women, I have several assault battery charges filed against a few women.
I earned a chance to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by going to real estate school, I have nothing.
I earned a job at the zoo, through years of studying and reading about wild animals, I have no such a job.

And yet they have a House or an Apartment, a used car, and clothes, furniture and electronics.

So how about considering the disparities between somebody with Asperger Syndrome who earns it, and somebody with no issues at all except for their own narcissism and sociopathy who earns nothing and has it ?
Life is a b!tch.

And then you die.

Jeeeeez.

You haven't gotten any saner since you posted all that crap about getting your nursing degree but not wanting to learn a foreign language and the judge who was going to tesitify for you in court and you're a cop and you shot someone and you started that business making shit out of palettes and

OMG - now you're male? Or are you gay?

And you really think you "earned" a job at a zoo?

Whooo - Weee.

Okay .. it sounds like the real issue here is that you have Asperger's. How about we just deal with that?

• Banned
Jeeeeez.

You haven't gotten any saner since you posted all that crap about getting your nursing degree but not wanting to learn a foreign language and the judge who was going to tesitify for you in court and you're a cop and you shot someone and you started that business making shit out of palettes and

Whooo - Weee.

Okay .. it sounds like the real issue here is that you have Asperger's. How about we just deal with that?

When somebody from the fairmount park commission tells your school principal how great of a worker you are, you earned something.

Life is a b!tch.

And then you die.
That's why you get high.

You never know when you're gonna go :dunno:

Jeeeeez.

Whooo - Weee.

When somebody from the fairmount park commission tells your school principal how great of a worker you are, you earned something.

So, you're sahing you quit your job with the police department, ended your business with the wood palettes, dropped out of nurse's training AND got a sex change operation?

My goodness, you really have been busy.

:dig:

Forum List

Back