🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What was the meaning of the word infringed in the 2nd Amendment?

The only one afraid here is you.

You're afraid of people with guns.

I'm going by the reasons the gun owners on this site said. You don't scare me, Motherfucker, and I don't even have a gun. The concern is for all the victims, fools like you cause. Figure it out, moran!

You don't scare me, Motherfucker, and I don't even have a gun.

Ah. So at last we see that your true motivation in all of this is an irrational desire to control the details of other people's lives.

Figure it out, moran!

*facepalm*

It's really a mystery for a moran who has been told all along it's about the victims of gun violence. I didn't bring up Sandy Hook or ask for any gun to be banned. I just asked for a system to stop violence.

I'm going by the reasons the gun owners on this site said. You don't scare me, Motherfucker, and I don't even have a gun. The concern is for all the victims, fools like you cause. Figure it out, moran!

The victims yeah right.

It is delusion to think you can prevent violent crime.

Time to get back on your meds. I hear the next shipment of Soma is being Fed Exed to you sheep as we speak.

I just asked for a system to stop violence.

A system to stop the violence.....that sounds good, I'd like something like that!! No more wasting time with the silly notion that restricting guns will stop the violence. We could start by legalizing drugs, to eliminate the dangerous black market trade, and reforming our economy to provide better opportunities to people, so they don't have to turn to a life of crime in the first place.

I just asked for a system to stop violence.

A system to stop the violence.....that sounds good, I'd like something like that!! No more wasting time with the silly notion that restricting guns will stop the violence. We could start by legalizing drugs, to eliminate the dangerous black market trade, and reforming our economy to provide better opportunities to people, so they don't have to turn to a life of crime in the first place.

Legalize pot, but not the other drugs, they're just too dangerous to be made legal. Properity always helps. There is a system to remove the guns from all those idiots who shoot at each other in our cities and fight for turf to sell drugs.

The victims yeah right.

Time to get back on your meds. I hear the next shipment of Soma is being Fed Exed to you sheep as we speak.

I've posted a comprehensive program and it would work. The only objection was paranoid thoughts of them coming to take your guns.

Legalize pot, but not the other drugs, they're just too dangerous to be made legal.

Yes, keeping them widely available through an illicit black market is definitely the safer option.

There is a system to remove the guns from all those idiots who shoot at each other in our cities and fight for turf to sell drugs.

It's a horrendous failure.

The victims yeah right.

I've posted a comprehensive program and it would work. The only objection was paranoid thoughts of them coming to take your guns.

No.

There is no reason for the government to have a list of my property. None.

Legalize pot, but not the other drugs, they're just too dangerous to be made legal.

Yes, keeping them widely available through an illicit black market is definitely the safer option.

There is a system to remove the guns from all those idiots who shoot at each other in our cities and fight for turf to sell drugs.

How can my system to remove guns from criminals be a failure since it's never been tried?

I understand the drug debate, but have worked with drugs in chemistry, I think those other drugs are too dangerous for society. I'd get the victim countries together and insist they stop production or stop it at the source. In other words, you either stop producing drugs or we'll stop it for you. Napalm isn't that expensive.

How can my system to remove guns from criminals be a failure since it's never been tried?

I understand the drug debate, but have worked with drugs in chemistry, I think those other drugs are too dangerous for society. I'd get the victim countries together and insist they stop production or stop it at the source. In other words, you either stop producing drugs or we'll stop it for you. Napalm isn't that expensive.

yeah let's just bomb some more countries.

and you call gun owners violent.

The victims yeah right.

No.

There is a very good reason to register and ballistic test firearms and if you possess an unregistered firearm, it's confiscated, you are fined and you can't pass a background check for a period of time.

Of course, a psychological test could take those guns at any moment.

You're bombing a field of drugs, fool!

No.

There is a very good reason to register and ballistic test firearms and if you possess an unregistered firearm, it's confiscated, you are fined and you can't pass a background check for a period of time.

Now you want forced psych assessments.

You really are a control freak aren't you?

You're bombing a field of drugs, fool!

In another country you idiot.

Let's not forget you're also bombing any innocent schmoe who happens to be in the area.

tell me how would you feel if a foreign government bombed your field because it didn't like the flowers you were growing?

i've posted a comprehensive program and it would work. The only objection was paranoid thoughts of them coming to take your guns.

no.

there is a very good reason to register and ballistic test firearms and if you possess an unregistered firearm, it's confiscated, you are fined and you can't pass a background check for a period of time.

lol

No.

Kooky people turn themselves in for psych assessment by their behavior. I see you are back to lying again, because you have nothing to offer.

Kooky people turn themselves in for psych assessment by their behavior. I see you are back to lying again, because you have nothing to offer.

And who is to decide what "behavior" will be singled out? Tell you what, you can take me in for a forcible psychological test when you can survive getting past my front door.

Forum List

Back