What was the meaning of the word infringed in the 2nd Amendment?

yeah let's just bomb some more countries.

and you call gun owners violent.

You're bombing a field of drugs, fool!

In another country you idiot.

Let's not forget you're also bombing any innocent schmoe who happens to be in the area.

tell me how would you feel if a foreign government bombed your field because it didn't like the flowers you were growing?

You can buzz them, shoot a few rounds and get the people out of a field, moran. If a country is going to make and export drugs and won't do something about it, they have no sovereignty. These countries in South America grow coca on plantations and have unions for the pickers. Coca doesn't grow in a season.

Now you want forced psych assessments.

You really are a control freak aren't you?

Kooky people turn themselves in for psych assessment by their behavior. I see you are back to lying again, because you have nothing to offer.

And who is to decide what "behavior" will be singled out? Tell you what, you can take me in for a forcible psychological test when you can survive getting past my front door.

It's you idiots talking about forcing people to take psych evaluations, not me. Worry about your fellow kooks, I could care less about another moran, like you. When you become too deluded by spending your life making up thousands of lies, the family or a judge are the ones who get people psych tested.

Let's not forget you're also bombing any innocent schmoe who happens to be in the area.

tell me how would you feel if a foreign government bombed your field because it didn't like the flowers you were growing?

You can buzz them, shoot a few rounds and get the people out of a field, moran. If a country is going to make and export drugs and won't do something about it, they have no sovereignty. These countries in South America grow coca on plantations and have unions for the pickers. Coca doesn't grow in a season.

So any amount of violence anywhere in the world is OK with you if you think it makes you safer.

got it.

Yeah sure you can. Geez, such stupidity!

So any amount of violence anywhere in the world is OK with you if you think it makes you safer.

got it.

Having those drugs in your country definitely contributes to violence. A country doesn't have the right to make and export drugs. If there is any violence, it's on them.

Allowing a country to export drugs to your country isn't stupid?

Your make believe action movie tactics are. Get real, go enlist and learn something before you spew.

got it.

Having those drugs in your country definitely contributes to violence. A country doesn't have the right to make and export drugs. If there is any violence, it's on them.

It only contributes to violence because of our ridiculous war on drugs.

It's none of your business if some guy wants to smoke weed or snort a line of coke or do a bump of H.

And it certainly isn't your right to bomb other countries at a whim in the name of your unattainable and delusional safe society

Last edited:
If a country is going to make and export drugs and won't do something about it, they have no sovereignty.

So now you're unilaterally dissolving the sovereignty of sovereign nations. *facepalm*

These countries in South America grow coca on plantations and have unions for the pickers. Coca doesn't grow in a season.

So what? Coca has a number of usages. It has long been used medicinally as a natural "home remedy" analgesic, anesthetic, coagulant, calcifyer, and laxative. It also has applications in industrialized medicine, and is used right here in the United States. It's also been used as a natural supplement, containing several vitamins and minerals. And it is also used to make teas, granola, and is still an ingredient in Coca-Cola, and is sometimes even used in food as a condiment. Some natives use it for religious purposes.

Your make believe action movie tactics are. Get real, go enlist and learn something before you spew.

I was discharged from the Marines probably before you were born. Go enlist! Great fucking advice from a moran.

There is no action movie involved in nations victimized by drugs telling the drug producing nations to stop it or we will stop it. All these objections are based on stupidity. It take a couple years to get a coca bush ready for harvest and there are only pickers during a short season or two depending on the location, usually two. There is plenty of time to kill that plant. They don't have the ability to stop a modern air force. Yes, it will cause hard feelings, but they don't like us anyway. You can tell them weeks in advance when you are coming in. They'll get the message those days of producing drugs for export are over.

got it.

It's none of your business if some guy wants to smoke weed or snort a line of coke or do a bump of H.

And it certainly isn't your right to bomb other countries at a whim in the name of your unattainable and delusional safe society

If it's so important to you, then why don't you start a thread on it? The majority of people in America do not want drugs legalized. We've heard your argument many times before and it isn't convincing. Why is it such a shock you found someone from that majority? Pot I don't care about, legalize it, decriminalize it, whatever, just those powerful drugs shouldn't be legal.

I don't have a problem with bombing another country, when the situation calls for bombing. It beats putting ground troops which are easily killed. There is also the option of spraying those crops, which would do a lot of environmental harm. Getting rid of coca for export wouldn't be that hard to do. The people in South America consume their share of it.

If a country is going to make and export drugs and won't do something about it, they have no sovereignty.

So now you're unilaterally dissolving the sovereignty of sovereign nations. *facepalm*

These countries in South America grow coca on plantations and have unions for the pickers. Coca doesn't grow in a season.

So what? Coca has a number of usages. It has long been used medicinally as a natural "home remedy" analgesic, anesthetic, coagulant, calcifyer, and laxative. It also has applications in industrialized medicine, and is used right here in the United States. It's also been used as a natural supplement, containing several vitamins and minerals. And it is also used to make teas, granola, and is still an ingredient in Coca-Cola, and is sometimes even used in food as a condiment. Some natives use it for religious purposes.

Coca isn't an ingredient in Coca-Cola, but once was.

If they want to protect their little coca world, don't export it here! A sovereign nation knows how to control what happens in it's borders. In this case the intention is to grow coca on plantations for export to the industrialized world. We're stupid for allowing them to get away with it.

If it's so important to you, then why don't you start a thread on it? The majority of people in America do not want drugs legalized. We've heard your argument many times before and it isn't convincing. Why is it such a shock you found someone from that majority? Pot I don't care about, legalize it, decriminalize it, whatever, just those powerful drugs shouldn't be legal.

I don't have a problem with bombing another country, when the situation calls for bombing. It beats putting ground troops which are easily killed. There is also the option of spraying those crops, which would do a lot of environmental harm. Getting rid of coca for export wouldn't be that hard to do. The people in South America consume their share of it.

Do ever listen to yourself?

It's all right to bomb a county because you don't like the plants they grow and bombing and possibly killing innocent people is better than herbicides because they cause environmental damage.

And then out of the other side of your ovine muzzle you say you are worried about violent crime and people being killed.

OK Sybil

It's all right to bomb a county because you don't like the plants they grow and bombing and possibly killing innocent people is better than herbicides because they cause environmental damage.

And then out of the other side of your ovine muzzle you say you are worried about violent crime and people being killed.

OK Sybil

If you would learn how to read and comprehend what you read, I told said you could inform them weeks before hand that the area is going to be destroyed of coca. You can give them a map and the time of day. I also said it should be a joint effort with other industrialized nations victimized by drugs and the producer nations would be given a chance to destroy the crops themselves. I only gave the example of coca. It's grown on plantations and takes a couple years to mature enough to provide leaves. There are usually two picking seasons per year and in Bolivia, the leader of their country was President of the coca growers union.

If you had any background of knowledge, instead of spending your whole life as a right-wing dummy, you would know part of the environment involves people. If you sprayed the amount of chemicals to kill that coca, you'd have cancer deaths for generations. You would know that if you gave a damn about knowledge, but you never will. You just key on a word and your mouth is never connected to a brain.

The violence in coca is created where it's grown. No one wants to go there and kill a bunch of poor people who are mostly Native American in heritage. You give them plenty of time to get away from those fields and light them up. They aren't going to be picking coca there next year.

OK Sybil

If you would learn how to read and comprehend what you read, I told said you could inform them weeks before hand that the area is going to be destroyed of coca. You can give them a map and the time of day. I also said it should be a joint effort with other industrialized nations victimized by drugs and the producer nations would be given a chance to destroy the crops themselves. I only gave the example of coca. It's grown on plantations and takes a couple years to mature enough to provide leaves. There are usually two picking seasons per year and in Bolivia, the leader of their country was President of the coca growers union.

If you had any background of knowledge, instead of spending your whole life as a right-wing dummy, you would know part of the environment involves people. If you sprayed the amount of chemicals to kill that coca, you'd have cancer deaths for generations. You would know that if you gave a damn about knowledge, but you never will. You just key on a word and your mouth is never connected to a brain.

The violence in coca is created where it's grown. No one wants to go there and kill a bunch of poor people who are mostly Native American in heritage. You give them plenty of time to get away from those fields and light them up. They aren't going to be picking coca there next year.

Keep justifying your penchant for violence while stumping to keep people from protecting themselves from the very violence you are so ready to commit.

and you have the nerve to call other people crazy?

OK Sybil

Keep justifying your penchant for violence while stumping to keep people from protecting themselves from the very violence you are so ready to commit.

The violence is keeping the status quo. Without an open market for guns and the drug supply running out, the cities wouldn't have the problems they have. Those proposals are solutions. If you want to stop drugs, you go to the source and you can find it on satellite. The cities would chill out, because there isn't much other crime they could be involved in. They would be smoking their weed and going on with their lives.

It's been linked and posted. It's called a dictionary that has the obsolete definition.

in·fringe (n-frnj)
v. in·fringed, in·fring·ing, in·fring·es
v.tr.
1. To transgress or exceed the limits of; violate: infringe a contract; infringe a patent.
2. Obsolete To defeat; invalidate.

Source: infringe - definition of infringe by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

The meaning of the 2nd Amendment was to not disarm the populace. That's also supported by what the Founders said. That's why the thread was started, because some people don't know the original meaning of the 2nd Amendment and it's because of confusion involving the word infringed. Get the picture?

Even for a communist, you are insanely stupid.

You are attempting to apply an obscure and plainly obsolete usage improperly.

Comrade, please cite ANY passage from the founding fathers that supports your absurd contention that they ignored the accepted meaning of the word - the 17 times they used it in the Bill of Rights, and instead took your alternate meaning?

I won't hold my breath, you support nothing you spew. This is just some shit you read on a hate site and have decided to run with.

The violence is keeping the status quo. Without an open market for guns and the drug supply running out, the cities wouldn't have the problems they have. Those proposals are solutions. If you want to stop drugs, you go to the source and you can find it on satellite. The cities would chill out, because there isn't much other crime they could be involved in. They would be smoking their weed and going on with their lives.

So now you think you can end violence and wipe out entire species of fauna by any means necessary (including dropping bombs) all in the name of a nonviolent society?

Crazier and crazier.

If the fucking cops weren't running around breaking down doors because some guy likes to use a little dope on the weekends people could chill out.

Leave people who aren't hurting anyone alone and the world will be a more peaceful place.

Imposing your will via violence does nothing to promote anything but more violence.

Its the reason that the only way to mold society is through taxes. We tax the hell out of cigarettes and therefore youth smoking is down, smoking in general is down, and we have a healthier society as a result.

We should do that with guns and ammo--impose a "mayhem tax" to correct the societal ills that that they alone create.

Will you impose the same tax on violent movies, that make your leftists buddies in Hollywood obscenely rich? Or on Rap chants that have such a negative effect on society, or on violent video games?

It doesn't infringe on anyone's rights to acquire as many guns as they want while ensuring that the destruction they cause will be some what insured against.

How about a per word tax on leftist propaganda? The New York Times through it's advocacy of Marxism has done far more damage than guns, so let's heavily tax every word from the left.

It doesn't infringe on anyone's rights, it just helps pay for the mayhem caused by leftist policy advocacy.

Meanwhile, the municipalities should also levy taxes for these armed guards to partrol the schools, every church (Sunday school), mosque, temple, etc...armed escorts of school buses, and, finally, all day care centers. When the constituents ask why, simply point make a gun with your thumb and finger and say, "This is the price of freedom".

They should especially tax the news media that hypes the fuck out of every incident giving rise to copycat crimes.

Forum List

Back