What was the most memorable and poignant part of Biden’s speech on Thursday night?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
For me, it was when he told the story of the “small business owner”, a woman, in Philly, who looked Joe in the eye and said SHE JUST WANTS THE TRUTH.

I cried....tears of laughter because that did not happen...

This may be the worst Presidential speech ever. Seriously...the guy is a fucking corpse. That was a solemn speech like we just had a nuclear attack? Where is the positivity?

He said we still cannot go back to normal even after everyone is vaccinated?

FUCK YOU JOE.

Last edited:
For me, it was when he told the story of the “small business owner”, a woman, who looked Joe in the eye and said SHE JUST WANTS THE TRUTH.

This may be the worst Presidential speech ever. Seriously...the guy is a fucking corpse. That was a solemn speech like we just had a nuclear attack? Where is the positivity?

FUCK YOU JOE.

Is that a trick question? The talking dead said nothing and inspired no one.

I think it was the if you get the government vaccine, follow the government lock down rules, wear the government mandated mask and behave exactly as the government wishes then they MAY let you have a small gathering for Independence Day. And the irony of that stupid shit didn’t dawn on the dementia patient, his handlers or the fucking media.

Him announcing there will be $1400 stimulus checks, $3000 child tax credits and vaccines available for everyone who wants them by May....2 months ahead of projected.....

And I guarantee you that years from now, those will still be what is most memorable......

Here are some memorable moments from other press conferences about COVID......

T_006tmp.114 (23).jpg

What was the most memorable and poignant part of Biden’s speech on Thursday night?
The part where he made the funny, confused face when he realized he'd shit his pants 10 minutes ago.

For me, it was when he told the story of the “small business owner”, a woman, in Philly, who looked Joe in the eye and said SHE JUST WANTS THE TRUTH.

FUCK YOU JOE.

Would you feel better if she would have said to Biden.
Sir, everybody is talking about it Sir
People are calling me saying, Sir, we know you can help. You are the best, everyone is saying it Sir, Trump is the Best”

We heard that BS for 4 years from the Liar in Chief.

It’s refreshing to hear the truth spoken by President Biden

For me, it was when he told the story of the “small business owner”, a woman, who looked Joe in the eye and said SHE JUST WANTS THE TRUTH.

FUCK YOU JOE.

First sentence out of his mouth...

"Good evening my fellow Americans; tolight (sic), I'd like to talk to you about...."

I LOL'd at his big announcement at 13:00 that every American will be able to get in line (sign up for) a vaccine by May 1. Pffft.

He wants to open over 50% of K-8 schools by his first 100 days. The science says the schools should be open now, all of them, and they should have never closed.

I agree. Worst presidential speech ever. Trump had motivational, positive speeches about how great America is doing and will be even better. He promised we would send Americans to Mars.

Biden says we are still in a very dark time, and if everyone behaves, you might be able to have a cookout on July 4th, but if not, there might be more restrictions on freedoms coming.

No yelling did not talk to long, political speeches are more about selling your base than giving out information.

Fifth word in, he couldn't pronounce the word "tonight". I stopped watching there, the mask effect left a nasty taste in my mouth to begin with.

PROGS supported the Xiden. Xiden's not the problem, for starts he has dementia as an excuse.

Him announcing there will be $1400 stimulus checks, $3000 child tax credits and vaccines available for everyone who wants them by May....2 months ahead of projected.....

And I guarantee you that years from now, those will still be what is most memorable......

View attachment 467270
The best part of the speech was that it wasn't made by that menace.

View attachment 467270
you arent questioning any thing that he said?....

View attachment 467270
you arent questioning any thing that he said?....
Didn’t watch it. Anything important will be covered later.

FUCK YOU JOE.

It's just another lie......he never exposes himself to the public anymore.....and they aren't allowed to ask him anything.

Forum List

Back