What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

R

rdean

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - CSMonitor.com

The specter of two national Republican figures apologizing for calling President Obama, the first African-American president, alternately a "tar baby" and "boy" gave new fuel to speculation on the left that underneath much of the criticism of the president and his policies lurks the shadow of racism.

---------------------------------------

Speculation? Really?

At least the story comes from the very right wing "Christian Science Monitor". The same people who honestly reported:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Actually, at his level it's entirely appropriate. How about half bred son a whore? We don't know who the real daddy was so we can't implicate him. I doubt Stanley knew either.

He was using an ANALOGY you POS lying dumb fuck.

YOU LEFTARDS are the MASTERS at screaming RACE, and we ALL KNOW IT.

Spread this garbage over at the DU, moron. It doesn't pass the gas test here.

He's a mulatto. When on earth will anyone on the left get this. His mother was white. Deal with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm sick of this black shit.

My grandaughter is really pissed at me that I am not leading a better fight.

Her dad is black from Trinidad. Her Mom...my darling daughter is from me.

Trinity is pissed off as all get out...well she is my spawn, that everyone keeps calling Obama black.

He is not black. He is bi racial. I guess I can see why she is so pissed off.

didn't biden say obama was clean
and didn't harry reid say something like obama doesn't tallk like a black person

Obummer's health scare program is a genuine "tar baby" in the true literary sense. Touch it and you're stuck to it. As the number of pissed off people mounts to the tens of millions nobody who helped put that abortion in place could be elected to ANY office, let alone house or senate. The stain and stench of their action will cling to them as though they had actually embraced a true tar baby.

There are millions of analogies and idioms out there...Why choose those?

There are millions of analogies and idioms out there...Why choose those?

He's biracial whats your problem.

Last edited:
his mother is white. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one wants to talk about the white part of Obama.

This is fucking hilarious. The way these white wingers alternate between "outrage" for bringing up race and calling Obama a "half breed" and a "mulatto".

Ahhhh ha haha Ahhh ha ha ha ho ho tee hee giggle giggle burp.

obama_laughing.jpg

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - CSMonitor.com

The specter of two national Republican figures apologizing for calling President Obama, the first African-American president, alternately a "tar baby" and "boy" gave new fuel to speculation on the left that underneath much of the criticism of the president and his policies lurks the shadow of racism.

Speculation? Really?

At least the story comes from the very right wing "Christian Science Monitor". The same people who honestly reported:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

I thought Song of the South was one of the most wonderful tributes to the blacks of America when I was growing up. Does this mean we can't enjoy these wonderful clips anymore? :(

[ame=http://youtu.be/eoEojphw7kk]Song of the South Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah 1946 - YouTube[/ame]

So when rd goes into the garden shop in need of a spade he stands foolishly speechless pointing and making choking noises........ashamed of his most basic need.

Speculation? Really?

I thought Song of the South was one of the most wonderful tributes to the blacks of America when I was growing up. Does this mean we can't enjoy these wonderful clips anymore? :(

[ame=http://youtu.be/eoEojphw7kk]Song of the South Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah 1946 - YouTube[/ame]

I love it. Seeing a happy old man without health care, in ill fitting dirty clothes, a hat with a hole in it. My GAWD. What a Tribute.

Both sides are racist in their own way...

The left is racist against whites and protects blacks against responsibility and owning up to their problems.
The right is a counter balance too that.

Both are skipping around the debate we should be having.

Forum List

Back