What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

I may be wrong, becki, but I don't think you can even purchase that move nowadays.

You are not wrong. Disney does not sell the complete version in the U.S.

It can, however, be found in many European and Latin American countries, as well as Japan and China, for sale in its entirety...

Obama is like a cat that just got a bath - a pissy pussy that is all wet and whimpering.

When is the OP going to respond to the question as to why this two year old story was posted in "current events " ?

He was using an ANALOGY you POS lying dumb fuck.

YOU LEFTARDS are the MASTERS at screaming RACE, and we ALL KNOW IT.

Spread this garbage over at the DU, moron. It doesn't pass the gas test here.

There are millions of analogies and idioms out there...Why choose those?

Yea lying thug would be better :cool:

rdean has already been proven to be a liar as he claimed the person called obama a tar baby and that is blatantly false, a fellow lib even called him on his lie.

i bet you don't hold dems to the same standards. when you say a party's leadership, it is commonly understood to mean either the president, party chair, majority leaders. not every congressperson is a leader of the party.

There are lots of leaders in the Democratic Party. Because it's a coalition party. Republicans are 90% white. The couple of leaders they have are in a power struggle.

so you don't have the same standards, not surprising. btw, you keep mentioning the stat about 90%, even if true, why do you say it in a derogatory manner? what if 90% of whites voted republican, would that be racist to you?

The fact that they are 90% white is the most visible evidence of their division of the country. Normal people are uncomfortable of the thought of Americans yelling out "let him die" at presidential debates. Of a party that is so dependent on Medicare and Social Security who want to bring down government, people who the KKK has said co-opted all their ideas.

"Let him die" will ring loudly in the land when Obama's death panels are in full flower. You'll get used to hearing it and applaud because it might (MIGHT) mean that someday your Obamacare premium will be slightly less rapacious.

He is not black. He is bi racial. I guess I can see why she is so pissed off.

In this nation for most of my life, if you had visible african heritage, you were a '******' to a very high percentage of the population. That percentage is today less than it used to be, and declining, but still very vocal.

Just like fucker, negro, ****** or cock sucker is all just a dumb word.

Want to start throwing people in jail for it?

"Let him die" will ring loudly in the land when Obama's death panels are in full flower. You'll get used to hearing it and applaud because it might (MIGHT) mean that someday your Obamacare premium will be slightly less rapacious.

Wheeeee......... Fruitloops in full cry tonight.

There are lots of leaders in the Democratic Party. Because it's a coalition party. Republicans are 90% white. The couple of leaders they have are in a power struggle.

so you don't have the same standards, not surprising. btw, you keep mentioning the stat about 90%, even if true, why do you say it in a derogatory manner? what if 90% of whites voted republican, would that be racist to you?

The fact that they are 90% white is the most visible evidence of their division of the country. Normal people are uncomfortable of the thought of Americans yelling out "let him die" at presidential debates. Of a party that is so dependent on Medicare and Social Security who want to bring down government, people who the KKK has said co-opted all their ideas.

The KKK never said any such thing, you linked that claim to a satire column. This claim is 2 years old and neither of the comments were derogatory or racial in nature. And your own side agrees.

He is not black. He is bi racial. I guess I can see why she is so pissed off.

In this nation for most of my life, if you had visible african heritage, you were a '******' to a very high percentage of the population. That percentage is today less than it used to be, and declining, but still very vocal.

You, of course are aware that neither comment was racial in nature? That Rdean and his source made it up?

Forum List

Back