What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

What-were-two-Republicans-thinking-calling-Obama-tar-baby-and-boy

And you have stupid lefties etc saying stupid things about their opponents.

And the article is more than two years old.

Step off, sonny.

Last edited:
If you are a Republican member of congress or the senate, then for sure, you are part of the leadership of the GOP. You can't get more leader than "making laws".

Does that work both ways? Whenever a Dem member of congress says something stupid or that gets misconstrued, does that mean the DNC leadership is culpable as a whole?

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - CSMonitor.com

The specter of two national Republican figures apologizing for calling President Obama, the first African-American president, alternately a "tar baby" and "boy" gave new fuel to speculation on the left that underneath much of the criticism of the president and his policies lurks the shadow of racism.

---------------------------------------

Speculation? Really?

At least the story comes from the very right wing "Christian Science Monitor". The same people who honestly reported:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

I thought Song of the South was one of the most wonderful tributes to the blacks of America when I was growing up. Does this mean we can't enjoy these wonderful clips anymore? :(

[ame=http://youtu.be/eoEojphw7kk]Song of the South Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah 1946 - YouTube[/ame]

Ah yes, the myth of the Happy Darkie.

Its like Gone With The Wind - fiction but comfy.

If you don't look too closely.

Well then let me hit back....I lived in the Deep South and went to high school there. These assholes knew exactly what they were saying. "Boy" was/is how southern white men referred to a black man. And "tar baby" refers to a black male, regardless of its innocent origins in children's fiction.

I hope to god I never see such blind hatred and fear again...and I am talking about the raw fear white men have of black men. White men are the biggest chickens on earth.

Dems had a KKK Grand Kleagle as Senate Majority leader and a President who pledge to "have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

Fuck off

Typical scared white guy. Do you have to go back to the 1930s to prove your point? Really? OK, asshole, now you fuck off. Find some shots of black people lynching a white guy. Go ahead.

Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg

Robert Byrd's Organization at work

you guys are seriously cuckoo on this racial thing.
who gives a damn?:cuckoo:

he is a LEFTARD - and even if he would be silver colored skin - he still be a leftard - and that means a scum of the earth

Obama a ****** wanna be, but michelle won't let it be! Get over it raçe baiters like dean.

He was using an ANALOGY you POS lying dumb fuck.

YOU LEFTARDS are the MASTERS at screaming RACE, and we ALL KNOW IT.

Spread this garbage over at the DU, moron. It doesn't pass the gas test here.

The guy did not call Obama a tar baby, and the word boy was taken out of context by the other guy! Dumbass PC dims!:mad: You are correct about the libs being liars!

Sign on the door says "Current News".

I wonder if the OP would like to wager a bet on the 2012 Super Bowl.

Your title is a flat out LIE. Nothing in the story involves the "leadership" of the republican party. Par for the course from a retard.

If you are a Republican member of congress or the senate, then for sure, you are part of the leadership of the GOP. You can't get more leader than "making laws".

i bet you don't hold dems to the same standards. when you say a party's leadership, it is commonly understood to mean either the president, party chair, majority leaders. not every congressperson is a leader of the party.

There are lots of leaders in the Democratic Party. Because it's a coalition party. Republicans are 90% white. The couple of leaders they have are in a power struggle.

He is not black. He is bi racial. I guess I can see why she is so pissed off.

Lots of people still live by the one drop rule that was used to oppress anyone that had Black ancestors. Seems like Obama being elected the POTUS crossed some invisible line and now white people that are racist are starting to flip the hell out.

These people hate government...

Both sides are using bull shit to push their agenda's. How about going back to facts?

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - CSMonitor.com

The specter of two national Republican figures apologizing for calling President Obama, the first African-American president, alternately a "tar baby" and "boy" gave new fuel to speculation on the left that underneath much of the criticism of the president and his policies lurks the shadow of racism.

Speculation? Really?

At least the story comes from the very right wing "Christian Science Monitor". The same people who honestly reported:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Your title is a flat out LIE. Nothing in the story involves the "leadership" of the republican party. Par for the course from a retard.

Nothing in the titles of the thread or the link says anything about the leadership of the Republican party; it says 'national,' and, indeed, these are nationally known Republicans being referred to. You are the one lying.

Last edited:

Speculation? Really?

Nothing in the title of the thread or the articles says anything about the leadership of the Republican party; it says 'national,' and, indeed, these are nationally known Republicans being referred to. You are the one lying.

When you elect people to the senate or the house, they become "leaders". Those are leadership positions.

Did that really have to be explained?

What-were-two-Republicans-thinking-calling-Obama-tar-baby-and-boy

And you have stupid lefties etc saying stupid things about their opponents.

And the article is more than two years old.

Step off, sonny.

So what. Republicans don't hate Obama less. They hate him more. Most still believe he's not even an American.

Forum List

Back