What?Why?When?How?

Why is the universal expansion speeding up?

And is it true that it had to have exceeded the supposedly insurmountable speed of light at some time?

And if the speed of light cannot be exceeded then how does E=mc^2 ?

In current theories, the expansion of space did exceed the speed of light in the early universe. This is often confused with something traveling faster than the speed of light. The expansion of space is not bound by the speed of light which limits travel through space. I'm not sure how you suggest the limit of the speed of light affects the equation for the conversion between matter and pure energy.

Reality_in_the_bible______Meme_by_ilike2burnthing.jpg

And is it true that it had to have exceeded the supposedly insurmountable speed of light at some time?

In current theories, the expansion of space did exceed the speed of light in the early universe. This is often confused with something traveling faster than the speed of light. The expansion of space is not bound by the speed of light which limits travel through space. I'm not sure how you suggest the limit of the speed of light affects the equation for the conversion between matter and pure energy.

Thank you. A MUCH more satisfying answer than the imbecilic one offered by another guest who cannot even correctly spell "relevance."

As to that last sentence in your post, I am just curious. That's all. If Energy equals Mass Times the Velocity of Light SQUARED, how do you multiply C times C if C is already an absolute?

Last edited:
how do you multiply C times C if C is already an absolute?

Because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't grasp basic multiplication of numbers.
(c*c)*m = E

It's pretty simple, really. You're multiplying numerical values. If you can't grasp this, go back to middle school.

Last edited:
how do you multiply C times C if C is already an absolute?

Because you're a fucking idiot who doesn't grasp basic multiplication of numbers.
(c*c)*m = E

It's pretty simple, really. You're multiplying numerical values. If you can't grasp this, go back to middle school.

I understood the equation just fine, pinhead. Try to pay attention. That wasn't the question.

Multipling the speed of light is multiplying a mere number?

Sure. :rolleyes:

It's like a magic incantation. 34596000000 miles per second times some mass equals energy.

Abracadabra. You do believe in magic.

it's actually a conversion factor.

I still would like to know HOW Adam could be so "alone" it was "not good" BEFORE he was separated from God by sin???

Gen 2: 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

I understood the equation just fine, pinhead. Try to pay attention. That wasn't the question.

Sure ya do
smile_wink.gif

Multipling the speed of light is multiplying a mere number?

c has a known numerical value
smile_wink.gif
By the way it say that c is the speed of light is not accurate :eusa_whistle:

It's like a magic incantation.

Only to morons like you
Abracadabra. You do believe in magic.

You try way too hard and are way too stupid to get under anyone's skin

I still would like to know HOW Adam could be so "alone" it was "not good" BEFORE he was separated from God by sin???

Gen 2: 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

lost knowledge...

some say that God made both male and female, in the image of him....in Genesis 1

Then in genesis 2 he has the story of Adam and Eve...

Some say that there are other books that did not make it in to the Bible that speak of Adam and Lillith, and that Lillith didn't like being ordered around by Adam because she and Adam were made equal (supposedly she complained that he always took the position on top in sex, and she wanted to be on top, but this more than likely is metaphor), and basically she fled, in to a spirit of sorts, that haunted the Earth....so after she left, Adam was alone again, thus the genesis 2 story, where woman was made out of man, instead of being made at the same time as man, which Genesis 1 states.

Sudden death syndrome was attributed to Lilith... she supposedly cursed the birth of children that were born to Adam and Eve and their descendants....

Mothers, began singing songs over their crib babies, as prayers...for the evil spirit of Lillith to pass on bye....and that the word Lullaby really refers to Lilith pass bye...I saw this on a History channel special on Adam and Eve....

Lilith and Adam had children as well, and this is where Cain found his wife etc...a half sister....so the story goes....or the speculation of the story goes! :D

Care

Last edited:

Beats the hell out of me. I'm merely reporting the current theory about the expanion of the universe..to wit...it's speeding up

Easy...E=mc^2 except when it doesn't.

Remember that until Einstein came along, Newtonian physics thought it had all the answers, too.

And then remember that we thought that we understood everything about energy and matter until we needed to invent the concept of dark matter and energy to explain why gravity wasn't explaining the universe?

We do not only not have all the answers, we can't even imagine all the questions.

lost knowledge...

some say that God made both male and female, in the image of him....in Genesis 1

Some say that there are other books that did not make it in to the Bible that speak of Adam and Lillith, and that Lillith didn't like being ordered around by Adam because she and Adam were made equal (supposedly she complained that he always took the position on top in sex, and she wanted to be on top, but this more than likely is metaphor), and basically she fled, in to a spirit of sorts, that haunted the Earth....so after she left, Adam was alone again, thus the genesis 2 story, where woman was made out of man, instead of being made at the same time as man, which Genesis 1 states.

Sudden death syndrome was attributed to Lilith... she supposedly cursed the birth of children that were born to Adam and Eve and their descendants....

Mothers, began singing songs over their crib babies, as prayers...for the evil spirit of Lillith to pass on bye....and that the word Lullaby really refers to Lilith pass bye...I saw this on a History channel special on Adam and Eve....

Lilith and Adam had children as well, and this is where Cain found his wife etc...a half sister....so the story goes....or the speculation of the story goes! :D

Care

But chronologically Adam did not become separated from God by his sin of disobedience until after Eve was created, so before Eve he was without sin and one with God and alone. I was always taught that when we are one with God we can't be alone and that it is separation from God by sin that is why we feel alone.

I bet this shit even blows gods mind...

The universe might very well be described (by mystics at least) as the residue of the blown mind of GOD.

It's about as good an explanation as any other, frankly.

Last edited:

lost knowledge...

Care

But chronologically Adam did not become separated from God by his sin of disobedience until after Eve was created, so before Eve he was without sin and one with God and alone. I was always taught that when we are one with God we can't be alone and that it is separation from God by sin that is why we feel alone.

yes, I understand the conflict, as it appears....I can only presume the separation from God is the Spiritual, and the Separation from woman, was the Physical....a human reaction.

Even Christ wept, when he got the news of his dear friend Lazarus's death, yet he knew He would raise Lazarus from the dead and bring him back to life later on?

I can't answer you Ed, with anything that would make sense to us.

Care

Forum List

Back