What will be Trumps distraction move this week?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
gotta give the don a bravo for his NFL move. 4 days of dumb tweets totally distracted everyone from his major fails wh obama care , Puerto Rico, the Alabama election. Well done .

What's it going to be this week? What's the shiney object he will jiggle in front of America?

My guess . Trump v mayor of San Juan!

He's very astute at giving FauxNews something to fill the week, so they can avoid all that embarrassing shit that the rest of the world is talking about.

th

I'm waiting to see what will be next on the progressive agenda. I mean we've had the Russian thingee, the Confederate thingee, the National Anthem thingee, the Dr Suess thingee,..... I'm kinda' hoping they find something racist about Victoria's Secret and demand that all women remove their underwear because it's racist or something and that all women should run around in...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...and not much more.

He's very astute at giving FauxNews something to fill the week, so they can avoid all that embarrassing shit that the rest of the world is talking about.
so they can avoid all that embarrassing shit that the rest of the world is talking about.

Looks to me like the 'rest of the world' is talking about Trump.

Not that they are reporting the truth....

But, you know that

gotta give the don a bravo for his NFL move. 4 days of dumb tweets totally distracted everyone from his major fails wh obama care , Puerto Rico, the Alabama election. Well done .

What's it going to be this week? What's the shiney object he will jiggle in front of America?

You know, I think that is who he may go after this week. But, if he keeps touting what a success the relief effort is there, he may end up losing that particular fight because the news keeps showing how bad things really are there.

If he attacks the mayor, it may backfire on him bigly, believe me.

He's nothing more than a common huckster, a carnival barker, a bullshit artist extrodinaire.

And some people actually fall for his bullshit.

Rubes!

The biggger question is how long will the media and the rest of the liberal knuckleheads keep falling for it? You guys remind me of the baseball player that keeps swinging at pitches out of the strike zone keep throwing em there till the batter shows he can lay off them.

For next week Trump will use a laser on a wall and watch you idiots freak out trying to catch it.

Whatever The Donald pulls next he will do it midweek. A bright shiny object dangled before the masses to deflect the attention of next Friday's firings. Watch for EPA Director Scott Pruitt to go for his extravagant travel, or maybe Treasury Sec. Mnunchin for his gold plated travel. But The Donald probably won't let him go until after the tax cut fails.

Funny how this ends up being booted from politics.

Whatever The Donald pulls next he will do it midweek. A bright shiny object dangled before the masses to deflect the attention of next Friday's firings. Watch for EPA Director Scott Pruitt to go for his extravagant travel, or maybe Treasury Sec. Mnunchin for his gold plated travel. But The Donald probably won't let him go until after the tax cut fails.

You know, you might have a point there. The Donald ignores all the crap going on around him if he thinks that it will serve a political advantage, but when their political support evaporates, he then calls for them to be fired.

Forum List

Back