May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The FED balance sheets are ugly enough to make a lady of the night blush

-Geaux

[youtube]-BUfQHi222c[/youtube]

What Will Blow Up First? Part I

By: Gordon Long & John Rubino | Sat, Feb 22, 2014

0 Minutes, 30 Slides
In Part I of this three part series John & Gord takes us an around the globe review in assessing what is most likely to blow up first. There was no shortage of troubling destinations!

What Will Blow Up First? Part I | Gordon Long & John Rubino | Safehaven.com

Without watching the video..................

EUROPE.............................................

Economies are in the dumps with 4 Southern Countries in disarray...........The IMF kicking out money to stay afloat, but people are leaving their home countries to find work.......................

Sounds like the Great Depression some times.

The Currency manipulators will not crash the markets until after the elections................

The Pyramid will be held up by Fed Reserve currency until then.....................................

Unless Europe takes the dump first.

Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that you're screwed. You can spend your remaining fleeting time on this awful insignificant planet to either fight back at injustices or men above the reaches of justice or you may prefer to just back and enjoy it while it lasts with your kids.

Our brilliant CEOs have sent business overseas to China, India, Ireland, Singapore, etc...
They couldn't POSSIBLY have miscalculated because they represent THE FREE MARKET.
So NOTHING'S GONNA BLOW UP!

American Dollar has been blowing up in slow motion. Stable for weeks against the shrinking Euro but steadily losing ground against The British Pound Sterling and several other major currencies.

I don't expect a big bang. Just a quiet, long-sustained whimper.

American Dollar has been blowing up in slow motion. Stable for weeks against the shrinking Euro but steadily losing ground against The British Pound Sterling and several other major currencies.

I don't expect a big bang. Just a quiet, long-sustained whimper.

The sad part is when the government has to start to prop up the dollar. Like magic, you 1$ bill is now worth $10

Good times

-Geaux

Forum List

Back