What will happen to trump supporters after Nov. 8th?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Actually the question in the the thread's title was asked yesterday....My response after the upcoming devastating Trump loss:

Most trump supporters will accept the loss
Some will bitch and moan for the next 4 years
A few will ruin their lives by casting stupid threats of violence
...and ONE particular rich millionaire with orange hairdo will become a billionaire

Actually the question in the the thread's title was asked yesterday....My response after the upcoming devastating Trump loss:

...and ONE particular rich millionaire with orange hairdo will become a billionaire

He's already a billonaire

Most will pretend they opposed his nomination from the very beginning. They'll demand that real conservatives step up in Trump's place, and in a couple years they'll be whining about how the last 3 candidates for President from the GOP were RINOs and this time they need to elect a real conservative. But they'll end up nominating Ted Nugent.

Ironic,
this describes the left...who knew they would PROJECT on others.

hahahahahah, We won, you lose!

Ironic,
this describes the left...who knew they would PROJECT on others.

hahahahahah, We won, you lose!
I know, whiney little bitches.

Guess what?
The Hildabeast fucking lost…:dance::lmao:

He won--but as far as what happens to his supporters now? They are all required to turn into physco--babble interpreters for the next 4 years--(if he's not impeached). Meaning they will all have to turn into Kelly Ann Conway in his defense.

Making for great entertainment--so ENJOY!

So cocksure...so fucking wrong.

:rofl:

Guess what?
The Hildabeast fucking lost…:dance::lmao:
and,
the Hildabeast supporters are
Not accepting the loss
have been bitching and moaning nonstop ever since with no indication of slowing down
and, there have been may casting stupid threats of violence, in some cases they have actually carried out the threats.

They will spend the next 25 years laughing at you and mocking your astounding ignorance... :lmao:

He won--but as far as what happens to his supporters now? They are all required to turn into physco--babble interpreters for the next 4 years--(if he's not impeached). Meaning they will all have to turn into Kelly Ann Conway in his defense.

Making for great entertainment--so ENJOY!

They are all required to turn into physco--babble interpreters for the next 4 years--(
They're gong to turn into the Obama-bots of the Right?

--(if he's not impeached).

Bush wasnt' impeached, Obama wasn't impeached.

Trump hasn't even taken office, and the Left is already screaming impeachment.

Democrats are so corrupt. They labeled Trump 'Un-Patriotic' for possibly questioning Election results. Now look at what they're doing. The Democratic Party can never be trusted. It's one of the most corrupt institutions on earth.

Forum List

Back