What will happen to trump supporters after Nov. 8th?

Politico?

try this, and stop acting like a mo-on

Donald Trump

Fine....So Trump is a yuuuuuuuuggge billionaire.....Happy? LOL

Pathetic Nat, really, lol! You are obviously not a lawyer because the 1st rule of law is----------->never......ever...........proclaim a fact that is not in evidence, because it shoots your credibility in the a**! So what did you get shot with? A 45, or a 357-)

Actually the question in the the thread's title was asked yesterday....My response after the upcoming devastating Trump loss:

Most trump supporters will accept the loss
Some will bitch and moan for the next 4 years
A few will ruin their lives by casting stupid threats of violence
...and ONE particular rich millionaire with orange hairdo will become a billionaire

Now Nat, this thread is precious, a real beauty, lolololol.

Accuracy in prognostication is not your forte', but we already knew that!

So what are we going to do? LAUGH AT YOU from then, until 2024 you buffoon-)

Actually the question in the the thread's title was asked yesterday....My response after the upcoming devastating Trump loss:

...and ONE particular rich millionaire with orange hairdo will become a billionaire
This was before you had to put your Hillary SS uniform in storage.

Good times

Most trump supporters will accept the loss: REALITY CHECK: None of the progressives accepted their loss.

Some will bitch and moan for the next 4 years REALITY CHECK: All of the progressives will have bitched and moaned for over 8 years.

A few will ruin their lives by casting stupid threats of violence: REALITY CHECK: This sounds tarded, I don't know how to respond other than to say progs. developed a new mental disorder called TDS.

...and ONE particular rich millionaire with orange hairdo will become a billionaire. REALITY CHECK: Pay attention, Trump was a billionaire then and still is.

The same thing that happened after Nov 8 2016. We will laugh and point at the meltdowns...then settle down to wait for the next Supreme Court appointment.

Forum List

Back