What will it do to this country, if Trump loses by 3% and 310 EV and claims election rigged?

The trumpets are probably crazy/angry/intellectually dishonest enough to buy his rhetoric that his primary vote totals in NY and CA actually put these states in play, or that votes in Mich, PA or VA were miscounted by dem state administrations.

Even Gore didn't go here. And you Donald will, and that might even be his end game in this election.

Trump will never accept the blame for his devastating loss

Prime culprits

1. Crooked election, voter ID, Hillary "fixing" the election
2. Main stream media
3. Free stuff
4. People voted for Hillary because she is a woman
All of which is true people voted for Obama because it was "cool" to vote in the first negro president. The polls being rigged has already been shown to be true. You think the establishment which is both republicans and democrats want the gravy train to end? Hell no

got a link to that rigging of polls?

Trump has so little cred at this point that I suspect it won't move the meter much.

yep, you and the rest of the political correctness crowd have done their job. Good work. But eventually it will be realized that Hillary is really crooked Hillary. You can only hide so much with political correctness.
I agree, she's pretty blatantly dishonest.

But better than the alternative. I'm amazed that's even possible.

The trumpets are probably crazy/angry/intellectually dishonest enough to buy his rhetoric that his primary vote totals in NY and CA actually put these states in play, or that votes in Mich, PA or VA were miscounted by dem state administrations.

Even Gore didn't go here. And you Donald will, and that might even be his end game in this election.

Prime culprits

2. Main stream media
3. Free stuff
All of which is true people voted for Obama because it was "cool" to vote in the first negro president. The polls being rigged has already been shown to be true. You think the establishment which is both republicans and democrats want the gravy train to end? Hell no

got a link to that rigging of polls?

There is a thread on it here

But here is a link talking about it

Pat Caddell on 'Cooked' Reuters Poll: 'Never in My Life Have I Seen a News Organization Do Something So Dishonest' - Breitbart

Nothing.

It's a silly premise.

Reminds me of all the "contested convention" theories the LWNJ's and mushy moderates were predicting....How'd that work out?

:rofl:

Prime culprits

2. Main stream media
3. Free stuff

Oh yes...tell us about those "skewed" polls
They worked so well for President Romney

Nothing.

It's a silly premise.

Reminds me of all the "contested convention" theories the LWNJ's and mushy moderates were predicting....How'd that work out?

:rofl:

That push was coming from the RNC not from Democrats

Prime culprits

2. Main stream media
3. Free stuff

Romney was a piece of shit RINO who had his own Romneycare made to be the blueprint for obamacare ppl like me DID NOT vote for him he was not exciting and wasn't much different from Obama imo

Prime culprits

2. Main stream media
3. Free stuff

Romney was a piece of shit RINO who had his own Romneycare made to be the blueprint for obamacare ppl like me DID NOT vote for him he was not exciting and wasn't much different from Obama imo

Those same polls accurately reflected that Romney was going to lose big

Prime culprits

2. Main stream media
3. Free stuff

Those same polls accurately reflected that Romney was going to lose big
If you say so. I didn't particularly care if he lost. I was more interested in getting the Libertarian candidate over 1% which we did. I HOPED Romney lost he screwed Ron Paul at convention so pft didn't care.

Matters not who wins or by how much.

The lines are so deeply drawn that there will be riots. There will be looting. There will be mayhem. There will be killings. And....some of the besr "reality" tv in a generation.

Trump has so little cred at this point that I suspect it won't move the meter much.

yep, you and the rest of the political correctness crowd have done their job. Good work. But eventually it will be realized that Hillary is really crooked Hillary. You can only hide so much with political correctness.

No she is not. Voting for her is rewarding her for years of dishonesty and lawlessness. Trump is far from perfect but I am not giving up because he sometimes says things he shouldn't.

I am surprised at you. You rant about PC yet her is the most un-PC candidate ever. The line between being PC and not PC is a thin line. One can fall like most politicians on the PC side. Trump falls on the other side. I guess what you are looking for is the candidate that can toe that line and say what you want to hear. Otherwise they are just jagoffs. It just seems disingenuous to berate PC then berate someone for not being PC.

No she is not. Voting for her is rewarding her for years of dishonesty and lawlessness. Trump is far from perfect but I am not giving up because he sometimes says things he shouldn't.

I am surprised at you. You rant about PC yet her is the most un-PC candidate ever. The line between being PC and not PC is a thin line. One can fall like most politicians on the PC side. Trump falls on the other side. I guess what you are looking for is the candidate that can toe that line and say what you want to hear. Otherwise they are just jagoffs. It just seems disingenuous to berate PC then berate someone for not being PC.
This is a straw man argument. I'm not trying to stop him from saying ridiculous things or for being cartoonishly hyperbolic. I'm not calling him a racist or a homophobe or whatever. I'm not trying to see that he's punished somehow. I'm not demanding that he use different words. I'm not running to a safe space to protect my tender sensibilities. I'd never try to shut down a rally.

As you know, there is no more passionate advocate for freedom of expression here than me. Let him say whatever he wants, nice and loud, and shine the light on it. It points out the crazies wonderfully. That's the beauty of freedom of expression.

What you're getting wrong is that I'm supposed to somehow reward him for saying ridiculous things and for being cartoonishly hyperbolic. To cheer him on for being a national fucking embarrassment. I'm under no obligation to do so. I wouldn't vote for Rosie O'Donnell either. His sophomoric behavior convinces me that he is clearly not fit for this office, and I therefore won't vote for him. That's as far as it goes.

Anyone can say stupid, embarrassing things. Great. Say it loud and clear. You'll fit in great with me and my beer buddies at the microbrewery.

But I sure as hell don't have to vote for them.

Last edited:

Prime culprits

2. Main stream media
3. Free stuff

What % of the electorate did that?

At this point, trump is eeking it out. That could change but I don't see your scenario happening.

Matters not who wins or by how much.

The lines are so deeply drawn that there will be riots. There will be looting. There will be mayhem. There will be killings. And....some of the besr "reality" tv in a generation.
Nope, there will be none of that other than some loonie killings, and the LEO will take care of that.

Forum List

Back