What will it take to stop these mobs of losers

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Don’t think I am racist because half of them are white trash drug addicts or “ stupid little white college girls”
They won’t stop unless we have several big Kent States

I don’t want violence ..they’re even attacking and destroying moderate Dems

Don’t think I am racist because half of them are white trash drug addicts or “ stupid little white college girls”

Constant patrols around the statuary would seem to be a logical first step. Of course then these morons would just burn the grass in the parks or whatever. They're not protesting anything...they are just hoodlums acting like hoodlums.

Moderate Dems in this case are to the left of liberalism. That tells you where the rioters are at.

Moderate Dems in this case are to the left of liberalism. That tells you where the rioters are at.

liberals don’t exist anymore
They’re the true fascist of our time

A counterrevolution borne of such violence the world has never witnessed. Otherwise and to actually preserve our American Civilization? A Tenth Crusade into all radical leftist held cities and states. A no-holds barred level of biblical wrath. Could destroy the whole country before it's through. Better that, to die fighting on one's feet, than kneeling before the enemies of mankind.

A counterrevolution borne of such violence the world has never witnessed. Otherwise and to actually preserve our American Civilization? A Tenth Crusade into all radical leftist held cities and states. A no-holds barred level of biblical wrath. Could destroy the whole country before it's through. Better that, to die fighting on one's feet, than kneeling before the enemies of mankind.
Nah. The lefties are pussies. It would be over as soon as their phone batteries wear out.

I say we let them keep the cities, cannibalize all the wealthy democrooks, and then watch them get slaughtered as they trickle out into the countryside. This isn't 1917 Russia, we're not a handful of Kulaks lucky to have a rifle and 5 rounds of ammo. We're armed to the teeth, have NFA items and a fuckton of ammo.

I'm just talking about the people on my road.

The mobs rampaging in American deep blue cities for the past few weeks

surely you must have noticed
Surely you are aware vacuous leftwing parasites are deliberately ignorant right? These bed wetters could be getting their asses kicked by Queen Antifa's little masked minions and they would blame Trump supporters.

The mobs rampaging in American deep blue cities for the past few weeks

surely you must have noticed
Surely you are aware vacuous leftwing parasites are deliberately ignorant right? These bed wetters could be getting their asses kicked by Queen Antifa's little masked minions and they would blame Trump supporters.

I wish we could capture some of the ANTIFA and BLM wackos and do brain scans on them

I dont think they were born defective but I could be wrong

something in their lives has made them the crazy and unhappy misfits that they are

I wish we could capture some of the ANTIFA and BLM wackos and do brain scans on them

I dont think they were born defective but I could be wrong

something in their lives has made them the crazy and unhappy misfits that they are

They should be studied by professionals for sure. My theory is that because of public "education" being anything except an institution that teaches critical thinking, let alone encourages it and in fact seems to discourage it, these people end up with atrophied frontal lobes. They have no problem solving skills, and for that matter can't even recognize when there is a problem.

For the rest of us, we can clearly see a problem when a man wants to wear women's clothes and prance around in the ladies room.

We can clearly see there is a problem when "scientists" draw a conclusion based on "climate data" received by a computer they programmed and them demand congress fund their careers to continue and study the conclusion.

We can see there is a problem when people ignore hundreds of murders of innocent people, yet can be manipulated into going bat shit and destroying cities when a lowlife felon gets murdered.

We can see there is a problem with a political philosophy that has ended in failure every time it has been tried, and even led to disasters like genocide, famine, war and wide spread poverty in once prosperous places.

Do bed wetters see any of these problems? Not only don't they, they're so dedicated to ignorance they will insist there is no problem no matter how deep you shove their face in it.

I'm not joking at all about atrophied frontal lobes here either. This is a seriously dangerous problem when you have pieces of shit this stupid outside the confines of an asylum.

I'm not joking at all about atrophied frontal lobes here either. This is a seriously dangerous problem when you have pieces of shit this stupid outside the confines of an asylum.
I doubt if any of them lead normal lives as we would define the term

they are certainly social misfits as most anarchists are

Forum List

Back