What will it take to stop these mobs of losers

What will it take to stop these mobs of losers?

How about a President who cares about America and the American people?
How about a President who tries to bring the country together instead of tearing it apart?
How about a President who has speeches about solutions to problems instead whining and bitching about everything?
How about a President who knows WTF they are doing instead of creating one chaotic MESS?

Don’t think I am racist because half of them are white trash drug addicts or “ stupid little white college girls”
They won’t stop unless we have several big Kent States

I don’t want violence ..they’re even attacking and destroying moderate Dems

A counterrevolution borne of such violence the world has never witnessed. Otherwise and to actually preserve our American Civilization? A Tenth Crusade into all radical leftist held cities and states. A no-holds barred level of biblical wrath. Could destroy the whole country before it's through. Better that, to die fighting on one's feet, than kneeling before the enemies of mankind.
Why are you espousing violence in a community of over 320 million people? WE ARE American Civilization.

Don’t think I am racist because half of them are white trash drug addicts or “ stupid little white college girls”

A counterrevolution borne of such violence the world has never witnessed. Otherwise and to actually preserve our American Civilization? A Tenth Crusade into all radical leftist held cities and states. A no-holds barred level of biblical wrath. Could destroy the whole country before it's through. Better that, to die fighting on one's feet, than kneeling before the enemies of mankind.
Why are you espousing violence in a community of over 320 million people? WE ARE American Civilization.
Only to stop the looters and burners
Law and order

We know what it will take to stop those bad people.

But the generals have told their supposed Commander-in-Chief that they will not order their soldiers to deal with those bad people.

Maybe one reason is that the generals are afraid that some soldiers will refuse orders to deal with those bad people.

So it's left to the Dem mayors and governors, most of whom are eager to kowtow to those bad people.

Don't laugh. Maybe President Trump will have to move the capital to a safer city. After all, when the Brits invaded in the 1812 War, the President fled the capital. Now the capital is being invaded again, this time by bad people who have nothing else to do with their lives.

Last edited:
What will it take to stop these mobs of losers?

How about a President who cares about America and the American people?
How about a President who tries to bring the country together instead of tearing it apart?
How about a President who has speeches about solutions to problems instead whining and bitching about everything?
How about a President who knows WTF they are doing instead of creating one chaotic MESS?

No, you're projecting exactly what the left, rioters, looters, protesters and the lib media have been doing for the last four years. Dividing and destroying the country.

Only to stop the looters and burners
Law and order
How many is that? You act as if the United States of America is burning, when it's not.

The US is NOT burning. Some people are trying to terrorize families going camping. This is all. And I hope that the people involved in terrorizing this family are caught and do their time in jail and are forced to apologize to this family.

That "mob of losers" is changing your country. It looks like the true losers are the same 25-30% of clueless die-hard Trumptards.

PSDT_06.12.20_protests-00-1.png

We know what it will take to stop those bad people.

But the generals have told their supposed Commander-in-Chief that they will not order their soldiers to deal with those bad people.

Maybe one reason is that the generals are afraid that some soldiers will refuse orders to deal with those bad people.

So it's left to the Dem mayors and governors, most of whom are eager to kowtow to those bad people.

Don't laugh. Maybe President Trump will have to move the capital to a safer city. After all, when the Brits invaded in the 1812 War, the President fled the capital. Now the capital is being invaded again, this time by bad people who have nothing else to do with their lives.
Informative. Good analysis.

That "mob of losers" is changing your country. It looks like the true losers are the same 25-30% of clueless die-hard Trumptards.

View attachment 354246
All fake numbers and a dolt like you believes it
You are a terrorist like they’re

View attachment 354246

BLM are being exposed for the domestic Taliban they’re

Constant patrols around the statuary would seem to be a logical first step. Of course then these morons would just burn the grass in the parks or whatever. They're not protesting anything...they are just hoodlums acting like hoodlums.

Don't think there are enough social workers to work that many hours.

View attachment 354246
What's wrong with another way of thinking ??

You ready for this ????

This BLM seems to have a problem with statue's right ?????

Ok, well instead of them attacking things that they don't like, why don't they take the normal route that American's take when they want to change something in America, otherwise why don't they create a plan that will seek to create heroic statue's of their own liking, and then have them placed through out the nation just like it was done in the past with the statue's we now have or that exist now ??????

As popular as the movement supposedly is, then how could it go wrong in doing things the right way ???

What, it has no confidence in itself ?

Are they just agitators ?

Are they just trouble makers who hate everything, and if an opportunity arises, then they strike out ???

There is no excuse for the ways in which they have acted in all of this. No EXCUSES.

I say we let them keep the cities, cannibalize all the wealthy democrooks, and then watch them get slaughtered as they trickle out into the countryside. This isn't 1917 Russia, we're not a handful of Kulaks lucky to have a rifle and 5 rounds of ammo. We're armed to the teeth, have NFA items and a fuckton of ammo.

I'm just talking about the people on my road.

a Fuckton may actual be a low estimate.

View attachment 354246
Like I pointed out, you're a fringe retard.

Forum List

Back