What will it take to stop these mobs of losers

Don’t think I am racist because half of them are white trash drug addicts or “ stupid little white college girls”
They won’t stop unless we have several big Kent States

I don’t want violence ..they’re even attacking and destroying moderate Dems

That "mob of losers" is changing your country. It looks like the true losers are the same 25-30% of clueless die-hard Trumptards.

View attachment 354246

BLM are being exposed for the domestic Taliban they’re
BLM are being exposed for the domestic Taliban they’re
Goid job, bot tard.

Don’t think I am racist because half of them are white trash drug addicts or “ stupid little white college girls”

That "mob of losers" is changing your country. It looks like the true losers are the same 25-30% of clueless die-hard Trumptards.

View attachment 354246
What's wrong with another way of thinking ??

You ready for this ????

This BLM seems to have a problem with statue's right ?????

Ok, well instead of them attacking things that they don't like, why don't they take the normal route that American's take when they want to change something in America, otherwise why don't they create a plan that will seek to create heroic statue's of their own liking, and then have them placed through out the nation just like it was done in the past with the statue's we now have or that exist now ??????

As popular as the movement supposedly is, then how could it go wrong in doing things the right way ???

What, it has no confidence in itself ?

Are they just agitators ?

Are they just trouble makers who hate everything, and if an opportunity arises, then they strike out ???

There is no excuse for the ways in which they have acted in all of this. No EXCUSES.
More simply.....you're just a fringe moron.

I doubt if any of them lead normal lives as we would define the term
they are certainly social misfits as most anarchists are
I'm an anarchist.

I can live just fine without any government. I don't need people telling me what to do, or taking my shit for their "service" in telling me what to do.
Yet I have to be rational about it. When it comes to mobs of sheep, they need dogs to keep them protected and herded. These "people" are NPC's. They're drones. Mindless and useless consumers.

I've become so jaded that I'm going to sit and watch the coyotes eat them. Fuck them. When the predators have eaten their fill they will come for me and get blown off my steps if I see them first.

Last edited:

A counter revolution that will need to be overwhelming.

Cause any retaliation is what THEY are waiting for. Meaning, THEY will spin the counter revolution as white supremacists. It will be spun as global outrage and everything these scumbags are doing now will be utterly ignored and THEY will be propped up as freedom fighters or robin hoods.

That is what is happening. So any counter revolution has to be committed, it must not be mainly white trash waving confederate flags. It has to have people that have survived communist take overs and must be united.

The counter revolution will need courts to charge these people with treason cause they are all domestic enemies. Especially those that run the media.

That is what it will take.

View attachment 354246
All fake numbers and a dolt like you believes it
You are a terrorist like they’re
Like I pointed out, you're a fringe retard.

You’re what they call a “useful idiot “
You’re a sheeple and an ignoramus!!!
LOL...
You just described the Trump "base". Yourself included.

"I don’t want violence" Yes you do. You made that very clear in your first paragraph. You fools have been begging for it every since the Women's March turned out more women to March against Trump's inauguration, than turned out to celebrate it.

View attachment 354246
Like I pointed out, you're a fringe retard.

LOL...
You just described the Trump "base". Yourself included.
That would be your pathetic base of thugs , punks ,and brain washed drug addicts !!

"I don’t want violence" Yes you do. You made that very clear in your first paragraph. You fools have been begging for it every since the Women's March turned out more women to March against Trump's inauguration, than turned out to celebrate it.

It’s your side that is doing 99 percent of the violence !!
That is all you thugs are capable of but my side will defend itself

View attachment 354246
What's wrong with another way of thinking ??

You ready for this ????

This BLM seems to have a problem with statue's right ?????

Ok, well instead of them attacking things that they don't like, why don't they take the normal route that American's take when they want to change something in America, otherwise why don't they create a plan that will seek to create heroic statue's of their own liking, and then have them placed through out the nation just like it was done in the past with the statue's we now have or that exist now ??????

As popular as the movement supposedly is, then how could it go wrong in doing things the right way ???

What, it has no confidence in itself ?

Are they just agitators ?

Are they just trouble makers who hate everything, and if an opportunity arises, then they strike out ???

There is no excuse for the ways in which they have acted in all of this. No EXCUSES.
More simply.....you're just a fringe moron.
If you think my post is on the fringe, then that means you have definitely lost your mind, because in no way was my post unreasonable or on the fringe. In fact the truth is something that doesn't go along with your political agenda (oh well)..

Tio Hardiman is exactly right about BLM needing to take care of their own situation going on in the inner city, while speaking out about bad cops also, but BLM doesn't care about that, because their war is with the whites in this country, not with the killer blacks in the inner cities.

So Tio just doesn't understand that it is a one sided thing going on right now, and the other part will just have to go on until these so called BLM's get the alledged bad white cop's to stop killing black men, then they might turn to help the inner city blacks get freedom from gangs, violence, and entrenched mayhem that is going on in the communities/inner cities (good luck wid dat).

BLM probably see's Tio Hardiman as a distraction when trying to take the focus off of the cops, and to then place it on the situation's going on in the inner cities, otherwise where blacks are killing blacks in wholesale fashion.

Hopefully Tio gets satisfaction in turning the BLM movement into a multi-issue organization that looks at all "black lives" as being lives that truly matter, instead of cherry picking the situations in so that it puts them in direct opposition to the whites whether they are cop's, politician's or the rich.

I'm an anarchist.

I can live just fine without any government. I don't need people telling me what to do, or taking my shit for their "service" in telling me what to do.
Yet I have to be rational about it. When it comes to mobs of sheep, they need dogs to keep them protected and herded. These "people" are NPC's. They're drones. Mindless and useless consumers.

I've become so jaded that I'm going to sit and watch the coyotes eat them. Fuck them. When the predators have eaten their fill they will come for me and get blown off my steps if I see them first.

You're really just a simple minded dumbass.

A counter revolution that will need to be overwhelming.

Cause any retaliation is what THEY are waiting for. Meaning, THEY will spin the counter revolution as white supremacists. It will be spun as global outrage and everything these scumbags are doing now will be utterly ignored and THEY will be propped up as freedom fighters or robin hoods.

That is what is happening. So any counter revolution has to be committed, it must not be mainly white trash waving confederate flags. It has to have people that have survived communist take overs and must be united.

The counter revolution will need courts to charge these people with treason cause they are all domestic enemies. Especially those that run the media.

That is what it will take.
I agree, that this nation must stand up for all who want to live together here right now, and this regardless of color. We must truly isolate the radicals, and remove their power to cause anarchy and mayhem by way of fake outrage in which is hiding a long term racist agenda.

We must remove politicians from power if they choose to race bait for power, in which is a highly dispicable thing, and is a violation of our rights to free speech by way of "yelling fire in a crowded theater".

These crimes must be prosecuted.

No more political posturing, games, fear or pandering, because it doesn't work, and it won't work now.

I'm an anarchist.

I have no idea what you are talking about and I suspect you dont either

Forum List

Back