What Will Make the new House Speaker Mike Johnson a Success?

1698444499407.png

Immediatley begin to reduce spending across the board. Do something about the J6 and Trump abuse in the rigged court system. Show the J6 videos as the home O had promised. Do something about stolen 2020 election. Corral and identify the "R" that are "D" and publish their acts / names contstantly until they can be un-electable. on and on. Use common sense. Tell the Truth.

No more funding for worthless causes like Ukraine. Eliminate funding to many entire GOVT departments immediatley. Like the corrupt/worthless FBI, DEPT of education, energy etc.

Begin to return power to the States. follow the Constitution only, not the marxist MSM.
how’s it going so far?

Immediatley begin to reduce spending across the board. Do something about the J6 and Trump abuse in the rigged court system. Show the J6 videos as the home O had promised. Do something about stolen 2020 election. Corral and identify the "R" that are "D" and publish their acts / names contstantly until they can be un-electable. on and on. Use common sense. Tell the Truth.

No more funding for worthless causes like Ukraine. Eliminate funding to many entire GOVT departments immediatley. Like the corrupt/worthless FBI, DEPT of education, energy etc.

Begin to return power to the States. follow the Constitution only, not the marxist MSM.

PUTIN LOVES YOU!!!

And Putin is lovin his Biden, I guess Putin finds it easier to invade with Democrats in charge of the United States.

Trump couldn't give Putin the green light to invade during his first administration. Putin was biding time hoping that Trump would be reelected and establish himself as a dictator.

When that didn't happen, Putin ran out of patience an ordered the invasion.

Trump couldn't give Putin the green light to invade during his first administration. Putin was biding time hoping that Trump would be reelected and establish himself as a dictator.

When that didn't happen, Putin ran out of patience an ordered the invasion.
So now Putin supports and endorses Biden because Biden let him invade? Interesting theory but doubtful. Thanks for sharing.

Does Putin support aid from the US to Ukraine?
Putin likes Biden for some reason, that is why Putin endorses Biden as our next President. I find both candidates appalling bad candidates so in spite of the recommendations of Democrat, and Republicans neither candidate is worthy of a vote, but Republicans and Democrats are a real gullible bunch and they both like the good ole boy, rich white old men.

So now Putin supports and endorses Biden because Biden let him invade? Interesting theory but doubtful. Thanks for sharing.

Your reading comprehension is terrible!

Or were you just trying to twist what I posted into a nonsensical interpretation?

My guess is the latter.

Back to the original question:

"What will make Speaker Johnson a success?"

He would become a success if he kicked the entire KAOS caucus out of the house.

Otherwise, he's going down in history as a total failure and buffoon.

Putin likes Biden for some reason, that is why Putin endorses Biden as our next President.

Who told you this?

I find both candidates appalling bad candidates so in spite of the recommendations of Democrat, and Republicans neither candidate is worthy of a vote, but Republicans and Democrats are a real gullible bunch and they both like the good ole boy, rich white old men.
We could do better; that is for sure.

Sadly voters don't get to pick the primary candidates, the DNC and TNC (formerly RNC) make those choices.

Who told you this?

We could do better; that is for sure.

Sadly voters don't get to pick the primary candidates, the DNC and TNC (formerly RNC) make those choices.
Putin publicly endorsed Biden for President, that’s where I got it.

Putin publicly endorsed Biden for President, that’s where I got it.
Do you hear what you are saying?

Putin endorses Biden...and you believed him?

You never answered my earlier question.

Does Putin want US aid to Ukraine stopped?

Your reading comprehension is terrible!

Or were you just trying to twist what I posted into a nonsensical interpretation?

My guess is the latter.
My comprehension is fine, thanks for asking, your theory is stupid and sounds a lot like what happened with Obama wanting to wait until after re-election to help Putin. I realize that you have to figure a way to justify you voting for a man that has cognitive impairment and no respect from world leaders. That is what the GOP and the DNC have done to our country, sad these two parties even exist, but that is the corrupted system we have.

Do you hear what you are saying?

Putin endorses Biden...and you believed him?

You never answered my earlier question.

Does Putin want US aid to Ukraine stopped?
Ask Putin, I would think if you endorse someone you are supporting him. How does that work in your world? Why would Putin lie? The small percentage that support Russia are a minority of Republicans, how does Putin endorsing Biden help the GOP? It makes no sense, now Biden has let Russia invade Ukraine, the last time Russia invaded a country was Crimea when Obama was wink, wink, nudge, nudging with Putin.

Ask Putin, I would think if you endorse someone you are supporting him. How does that work in your world?

In my world Putin is a lier and wants Trump as president because Trump will support Russia by supporting the revocation of funds to Ukraine.

Why would Putin lie?

If you have to ask...

The small percentage that support Russia are a minority of Republicans, how does Putin endorsing Biden help the GOP?

Because that minority can stop money from going to Ukraine.

It makes no sense, now Biden has let Russia invade Ukraine, the last time Russia invaded a country was Crimea when Obama was wink, wink, nudge, nudging with Putin.
Biden let him? Do you think Biden should go to war with Russia.

Why do you support Russia?

In my world Putin is a lier and wants Trump as president because Trump will support Russia by supporting the revocation of funds to Ukraine.

If you have to ask...

Because that minority can stop money from going to Ukraine.

Biden let him? Do you think Biden should go to war with Russia.

Why do you support Russia?
Where did I say anything about supporting Russia?

Other than you silly partisan BS opinion, why would Putin lie about supporting Biden? He has no motive to lie, his support for Trump would gain Trump votes, so Putin lied to take votes from Trump? That is a pretty stupid theory. Putin had no reason to lie, so it shows how weak Putin believes Biden is.

Forum List

Back