What will Trump do the next 74 days?

Issue all sorts of executive orders rolling back additional Obama regulations, implement new regulations without proper notice and comment, kneecap and handcuff various agencies, use the levers of power to grease the wheels for his personal financial interests post-presidency? Give pardons like you’ve never seen before? One of Trump’s possible pardons, of course, could be for himself, to remove the threat of federal prosecution for potential crimes he may have committed, both before taking office and during these past four years. It’s unclear whether he is actually permitted to self-pardon, but Trump has shown he is willing to break guidelines and laws when useful for him.

or will he just play golf?
remove all the 'B's from the keyboards?

Assuming Biden still remembers how to spell his own name.
^retard makes no sense. film at 11.

Issue all sorts of executive orders rolling back additional Obama regulations, implement new regulations without proper notice and comment, kneecap and handcuff various agencies, use the levers of power to grease the wheels for his personal financial interests post-presidency? Give pardons like you’ve never seen before? One of Trump’s possible pardons, of course, could be for himself, to remove the threat of federal prosecution for potential crimes he may have committed, both before taking office and during these past four years. It’s unclear whether he is actually permitted to self-pardon, but Trump has shown he is willing to break guidelines and laws when useful for him.

He'll do all the things you say and more. Rest assured, he'll burn down the House, AND the Republican Party on his way out. NO ONE survives Dumpster Don when he's in a snit. Pray that our country does.

I heard he gonna round up all shit stains like you and execute them.
I wonder what Mark Esper didn't do for Trump that made Trump fire him? Secretary of Defense? Do we know?
Remember the protests/riots in DC? How Trump wanted to invoke the Insurrection Act and call in the military? Esper publicly disagreed, saying DC had not met that threshold. CNN predicts Wray is next.

fire some people, whine, lie
He will do whatever one does before going to prison.

He's going to have to do a lot to match Clinton and Obama's corruption as they fled out the door

fire some people, whine, lie
He will do whatever one does before going to prison.

Another leftist parroting that who can't actually define what he would be going to prison for

I wonder what Mark Esper didn't do for Trump that made Trump fire him? Secretary of Defense? Do we know?
Back in June Esper came out opposing the use of Federal Troops for domestic counterinsurgency purposes after Trump said he wanted to use them in Portland and other places. Esper said the situation did not warrant such use and troops could only be used in the most extreme circumstances.

Esper also worked with and agreed with the Republican-led Congressional armed services committee that called for ending the wearing of Confederate badges and signs on uniforms and naming bases after Confederate generals, again earning Trump’s anger.

Trump fires Defense Secretary Mark Esper

More worrisome perhaps is that talk is now re-emerging that Trump will also shortly fire his FBI and CIA directors for not expressing enough political support for him. This is an old issue as well, but why Trump might act now to take such actions is an interesting question:

“Questions are also swirling as to whether FBI Director Christopher Wray and CIA Director Gina Haspel will be ousted as well, as the president and his allies grow increasingly frustrated that the two top intelligence officials won’t wade into political matters.... The president has long made clear he values loyalty over everything else. He's pressured intelligence officials to become involved in investigations or make statements that would benefit him.”

Talk grows of Trump firings at Pentagon, CIA

Back in June Esper came out opposing the use of Federal Troops for domestic counterinsurgency purposes after Trump said he wanted to use them in Portland and other places. Esper said the situation did not warrant such use and troops could only be used in the most extreme circumstances.

Esper also continued working with the Republican-led Congressional armed forces committee that called for ending the wearing of Confederate badges and signs on uniforms and naming bases after Confederate generals.

More worrisome perhaps is that talk is now re-emerging that Trump will also shortly fire his FBI and CIA directors for not expressing enough political support for him. This is an old issue as well, but why Trump might act now to take such actions is an interesting question:

“Questions are also swirling as to whether FBI Director Christopher Wray and CIA Director Gina Haspel will be ousted as well, as the president and his allies grow increasingly frustrated that the two top intelligence officials won’t wade into political matters.... The president has long made clear he values loyalty over everything else. He's pressured intelligence officials to become involved in investigations or make statements that would benefit him.”

So you plan to keep the hysteria meter at 10 through January 20, huh?

I have to admit, you people kept the hysterical tantrum going for the full four years. I thought you'd be tired by now

Esper also continued working with the Republican-led Congressional armed forces committee that called for ending the wearing of Confederate badges and signs on uniforms and naming bases after Confederate generals.

They were both walking dead, but I wonder what Trump seeks to gain. With 73 days to go

Booboo just peed his panties
nope bobo will just tell you one of his stories about how tough he is.....
Or rich
either way its all stories.....
True or false.

Forthe record, it’d be pretty lame if I’ve made up all the shit I brag about.

This weekend I went up north to my brothers 65 acres. His son and two college buddies came with us. Such a good time. He’s building a barn. The barn alone costs $50,000. You should see this place. He got the property for $100k. The house mus be a half million dollar home. America has always been great for me. I just appreciate a capable government that represents us all not just the rich. And a racist government that gets the crazies to show up and vote and you vote with them? What’s wrong with you? Us liberals and the rest of the world want to know.

I know. It’s cause your3 dumb

Or rich
True or false.

This weekend I went up north to my brothers 65 acres. His son and two college buddies came with us. Such a good time. He’s building a barn. The barn alone costs $50,000. You should see this place. He got the property for $100k. The house mus be a half million dollar home. America has always been great for me. I just appreciate a capable government that represents us all not just the rich. And a racist government that gets the crazies to show up and vote and you vote with them? What’s wrong with you? Us liberals and the rest of the world want to know.

You think Biden represents everyone!
You’re way too funny!

So you plan to keep the hysteria meter at 10 through January 20, huh?

I have to admit, you people kept the hysterical tantrum going for the full four years. I thought you'd be tired by now
You think we’re going to turn our backs or a blind eye to trumps actions the next 74 days?

Do you think we’re going to forget what you allowed trump to do and say? I would love it if every now and then biden would come out and say something stupid like trump and see if you righties would forgive him the way you did trump. Like if biden said take your guns first and due process later. Would you be so forgiving if biden said that?

Or rich
True or false.

You’re way too funny!
No he represents half of America and the entire rest of the globe. Maybe not Russia and Poland. But everyone else danced in the streets like a dictator had just been taken out.

Or rich
True or false.

You’re way too funny!
No he represents half of America and the entire rest of the globe. Maybe not Russia and Poland. But everyone else danced in the streets like a dictator had just been taken out.
Super spreaders.

Or rich
True or false.

You’re way too funny!
Super spreaders.
Kamela Harris has friends?

Forum List

Back