What will you do when they arrest Trump ?

COVID stopped illegals. Trump's wall is a vanity and a waste of money. There are effective ways to stop illegals and and get the ones who are here to self deport.

It wasn’t just the wall. Stop lying to yourself. Covid was in full bloom when Superspreader *Joe was sworn in and he immediately canceled all of Trumps border policies. Illegals then rushed to the border and are still coming.

It wasn’t just the wall. Stop lying to yourself. Covid was in full bloom when Superspreader *Joe was sworn in and he immediately canceled all of Trumps border policies. Illegals then rushed to the border and are still coming.

Go back and look at the numbers. Trump held huge rallies all during the worst of COVID. Are you crazy?

Will you respect the work of keeping America secure from traitors ?
or
Will you polish up your guns and kill some cops ?
or
Will you squat on your couch , watch Fox and burble about Hillary,Hunter and stuff ?

You havent got long to think about this.
no I will sit and feel sorry for england which is becoming third world

Will you respect the work of keeping America secure from traitors ?
or
Will you polish up your guns and kill some cops ?
or
Will you squat on your couch , watch Fox and burble about Hillary,Hunter and stuff ?

You havent got long to think about this.
Hope you are holding your breath waiting for that to happen. LMAO

I will admit to Libs that hell has frozen over and that I was wrong.
Neither has happened here before.

Intent has been satisfied. He willfully took them home, violating the statute, and after the fact, called them his. He also lied about their classification, signaling he had no intention of returning them. He wanted those documents. And I suspect it was for a variety of reasons. But that really doesn't matter. His intent was for those documents to stay with him and not the archives.

The fact that Trump lied and gave us three different stories concerning the documents, contradicting himself, exposes his criminal intent while hiding something. I have a good idea what those intentions are, but we may never get to know that.

this is very damning for the POS traitor.

Trump Had More Than 300 Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago​

The National Archives found more than 150 sensitive documents when it got a first batch of material from the former president in January, helping to explain the Justice Department’s urgent response.
By Maggie Haberman, Jodi Kantor, Adam Goldman and Ben Protess Published Aug. 22, 2022 Updated Aug. 23, 2022

In total, the government has recovered more than 300 documents with classified markings from Mr. Trump since he left office, the people said: that first batch of documents returned in January, another set provided by Mr. Trump’s aides to the Justice Department in June and the material seized by the F.B.I. in the search this month.

Mr. Trump went through the boxes himself in late 2021, according to multiple people briefed on his efforts, before turning them over.

Trump Had More Than 300 Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago

if multiple witness' assert that, then there's clear intent & obstruction.

Last edited:
Pitiful. Are you coming up with new lies for Trump?

c5d01db0-8740-11e6-b96d-3de609c27979.jpg

I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky

Ummm, the too obvious question then becomes: Would Monica have wanted to have sex with themirrorthief?
Remember, she was a rather attractive brunette...back then, and in recent pics, still attractive.

So I'm guessing that particular poster may not be on her dance card. Then. Or now.

No disrespect intended.

Forum List

Back