What Witnesses Should Be Called At Senate Trial?

Senate GOP eyes punting decision on impeachment trial witnesses

Since the Senate is controlled by Republicans, doesn't that mean this phase of the impeachment process is no longer a sham?? I mean, when the impeachment process was in the house, it was a sham and that is why Trump didn't allow any of his witnesses to come testify on the record and clear him -- but this is the Senate now, shouldn't we be hearing from these witnesses with all of this exonerating evidence they have??

"Senate Republicans are considering punting a decision about what, if any, witnesses to allow during an impeachment trial until after the proceeding starts. The discussions would buy more time for negotiations, both among senators and with the White House, about what is emerging as one of the most contentious points of the looming Senate proceeding."

I don't get it -- why would they be reluctant to call any witnesses to TESTIFY UNDER OATH?? Especially if these witnesses we are told, will clearly prove Trump's innocence and implicate Obama, the Deep State, Ukraine and possibly two members of the boy band Hanson....Democrats are eager to hear from Mick Mulvaney, Guiliani, Bolton, and others -- aren't these the people who can clear Trump??

Who do you think Trump should send to the Senate to testify that has the evidence to clear Trump and finally put people like Obama and Christopher Wray in prison??
Biff - are you trying to have the President get more impeachable charges? He can't lock up President Obama. Are you encouraging more wrongdoing? This is what we don't want to happen ever again. In countries abroad they go after and even kill their opposition. Is this your position too?
I believe Trump will show his base his superior strength if he has Obama killed...

Just like Obama had Epstein killed....

Epstein was one of Trump's buddies, dead men tell no lies.

Not really. Trump 86'ed Epstein from his properties many a moon ago.

Donald J. Trump has always been a firm opponent of paedophilia

So when was Pres Obama and Epstein buddies?

Hunter biden
Joe biden
Obummer
Comey
Clapper
Brennan
Strzok
Page
McCabe
Rosenstein
Pelousy
Schittferbrains
Yavonovich
Vindman
Jabbathenadler
Obummers last AG whose name escapes me
The shrilary
Steele
Glen Michaels
Rooooody
Bolton
Mueller
All of the mueller operatives
Valerie jarret
Syd Blumenthal
Schittferbrains two minions who also seem to work for burisma
Durham, of course
And when Republicans don't call any of them...when republicans refuse to call any witness...

Then what will be the next excuse??

If the Dems don't prove anything , why call witnesses to rebut? President Trump might decide to, or might not, but it isn't necessary to complete the case.

He cant have people giving evidence. It will screw up the cover up.

I think President Trump should call Rush Limbaugh and Mark R. Levin as witnesses. After all, Schiff's witnesses didn't see anything and just gave their opinions, and these gentleman didn't see anything either but have different opinions.
Trump should call the Bidens as well. But we all know he wont. He is above the law apparently.

President Trump will call the Bidens if he thinks it will help his case.

And it might, it would at least keep sleepy , creeping Joe, the serial groper, off the campaign trail for a while.
So in other words, all of those witnesses he has been trying to prevent from testifying won't help his case??

Guess that is why he has been keeping them from testifying...

Cool...

None of those people are actual witnesses, they don't know anything.

Further, President Trump has made a claim of executive privilege to stop them from testifying, just like Obama and Clinton did before him. If the House disagrees, they should bring it through the courts, it isn't a High Crime for the president to disagree with Congress.

Clinton testified at his, why is Trump hiding?

He cant have people giving evidence. It will screw up the cover up.

I think President Trump should call Rush Limbaugh and Mark R. Levin as witnesses. After all, Schiff's witnesses didn't see anything and just gave their opinions, and these gentleman didn't see anything either but have different opinions.
Trump should call the Bidens as well. But we all know he wont. He is above the law apparently.

And it might, it would at least keep sleepy , creeping Joe, the serial groper, off the campaign trail for a while.
So in other words, all of those witnesses he has been trying to prevent from testifying won't help his case??

Cool...

Further, President Trump has made a claim of executive privilege to stop them from testifying, just like Obama and Clinton did before him. If the House disagrees, they should bring it through the courts, it isn't a High Crime for the president to disagree with Congress.
Please tell me what witnesses Clinton prevented from testifying during an impeachment trial.....

Obama was never impeached, so your "both sides do it" deflection don't apply....

Since the Senate is controlled by Republicans, doesn't that mean this phase of the impeachment process is no longer a sham?? I mean, when the impeachment process was in the house, it was a sham and that is why Trump didn't allow any of his witnesses to come testify on the record and clear him -- but this is the Senate now, shouldn't we be hearing from these witnesses with all of this exonerating evidence they have??

"Senate Republicans are considering punting a decision about what, if any, witnesses to allow during an impeachment trial until after the proceeding starts. The discussions would buy more time for negotiations, both among senators and with the White House, about what is emerging as one of the most contentious points of the looming Senate proceeding."

I don't get it -- why would they be reluctant to call any witnesses to TESTIFY UNDER OATH?? Especially if these witnesses we are told, will clearly prove Trump's innocence and implicate Obama, the Deep State, Ukraine and possibly two members of the boy band Hanson....Democrats are eager to hear from Mick Mulvaney, Guiliani, Bolton, and others -- aren't these the people who can clear Trump??

Who do you think Trump should send to the Senate to testify that has the evidence to clear Trump and finally put people like Obama and Christopher Wray in prison??
Biff - are you trying to have the President get more impeachable charges? He can't lock up President Obama. Are you encouraging more wrongdoing? This is what we don't want to happen ever again. In countries abroad they go after and even kill their opposition. Is this your position too?
I believe Trump will show his base his superior strength if he has Obama killed...

Epstein was buddies with Clinton not Obama.

Hunter biden
Joe biden
Obummer
Comey
Clapper
Brennan
Strzok
Page
McCabe
Rosenstein
Pelousy
Schittferbrains
Yavonovich
Vindman
Jabbathenadler
The shrilary
Steele
Glen Michaels
Rooooody
Bolton
Mueller
Valerie jarret
Syd Blumenthal
Durham, of course
And when Republicans don't call any of them...when republicans refuse to call any witness...

If the Dems don't prove anything , why call witnesses to rebut? President Trump might decide to, or might not, but it isn't necessary to complete the case.

Trump will not testify because he will get destroyed.

Cool...

There was actually DNA evidence against Bill Clinton.

If Mueller or Schiff could show Russian Hooker DNA on a ruined, urine-soaked hotel mattress, President Trump would address that.

Obama's gay so he never liked young girls. Epstein and BJ Clinton were bffs 4 evah!

Calling them witnesses is okay by me. If you don't like that then maybe they can be called testifiers or even those people.

Hunter biden
Joe biden
Obummer
Comey
Clapper
Brennan
Strzok
Page
McCabe
Rosenstein
Pelousy
Schittferbrains
Yavonovich
Vindman
Jabbathenadler
The shrilary
Steele
Glen Michaels
Rooooody
Bolton
Mueller
Valerie jarret
Syd Blumenthal
Durham, of course

I don't think Trump will testify, per se, but I would not be surprised to see him address the Senate during the trial and give the senators a piece of his mind during his opening statement in front of the American people.

Cool...

If Mueller or Schiff could show Russian Hooker DNA on a ruined, urine-soaked hotel mattress, President Trump would address that.

Well he would fuck it up, just like he did with Stormy Daniels. Why doesn't he just come on in and tell us about that PERFECT phone call.

Obama's gay so he never liked young girls. Epstein and BJ Clinton were bffs 4 evah!

So now racist cowards think if you label a black man as gay then it is so. Epstein and Trump were road dogs as well.

So now racist cowards think if you label a black man as gay then it is so. Epstein and Trump were road dogs as well.

I label Barack gay because he got frequent flyer miles to the Chicago bath houses.

Trump booted Epstein from his club decades ago.

Hunter biden
Joe biden
Obummer
Comey
Clapper
Brennan
Strzok
Page
McCabe
Rosenstein
Pelousy
Schittferbrains
Yavonovich
Vindman
Jabbathenadler
The shrilary
Steele
Glen Michaels
Rooooody
Bolton
Mueller
Valerie jarret
Syd Blumenthal
Durham, of course

I don't think Trump will testify, per se, but I would not be surprised to see him address the Senate during the trial and give the senators a piece of his mind during his opening statement in front of the American people.

No he will just have a Klan rally to do that. The American people would love to see him come and testify under oath and let the truth be told.

Cool...

Well he would fuck it up, just like he did with Stormy Daniels. Why doesn't he just come on in and tell us about that PERFECT phone call.

There is already a transcript of the call in question. Maybe he can call President Zelensky to the stand?

I label Barack gay because he got frequent flyer miles to the Chicago bath houses.

Smfh, that has always been a move that racist cowards have used.

Trump booted Epstein from his club decades ago.

When was the last time Clinton and Epstein ran together?

Obama is a Halfrican, not 100% black at all.

And being black does not exempt him from being gay.

When a friend of mine was doing time in Prince Georges County Maryland, it was a couple of black gay guys who tried to recruit him into the lifestyle while he was in his cell.

Cool...

There is already a transcript of the call in question. Maybe he can call President Zelensky to the stand?

Yep that is what is at the heart of this impeachment, so let him explain this call under oath.

Obama is a Halfrican, not 100% black at all.

And being black does not exempt him from being gay.

Nobody claimed it did, but to just call a man gay out the blue is a punk ass, weak ass move.

When a friend of mine was doing time in Prince Georges County Maryland, it was a couple of black gay guys who tried to recruit him into the lifestyle while he was in his cell.

What the fuck does that have to do with Pres. Obama who is married with 2 children.

Yep that is what is at the heart of this impeachment, so let him explain this call under oath.

In America, we have an option to testify in our own trial or to testify in our trial. The is part of what makes America great.

Forum List

Back