What Witnesses Should Be Called At Senate Trial?

Not really. Trump 86'ed Epstein from his properties many a moon ago.

Donald J. Trump has always been a firm opponent of paedophilia

So when was Pres Obama and Epstein buddies?
Obama's gay so he never liked young girls. Epstein and BJ Clinton were bffs 4 evah!

So now racist cowards think if you label a black man as gay then it is so. Epstein and Trump were road dogs as well.

Obama is a Halfrican, not 100% black at all.

And being black does not exempt him from being gay.

Nobody claimed it did, but to just call a man gay out the blue is a punk ass, weak ass move.

When a friend of mine was doing time in Prince Georges County Maryland, it was a couple of black gay guys who tried to recruit him into the lifestyle while he was in his cell.

What the fuck does that have to do with Pres. Obama who is married with 2 children.

Former Congressional Candidate Larry Sinclair testified about his "hot and heavy" affair with Obama. So far,President Obama really hasn't addressed their relationship.

So it isn't "out of the blue" at all.

Not really. Trump 86'ed Epstein from his properties many a moon ago.

Donald J. Trump has always been a firm opponent of paedophilia

Obama's gay so he never liked young girls. Epstein and BJ Clinton were bffs 4 evah!

So now racist cowards think if you label a black man as gay then it is so. Epstein and Trump were road dogs as well.

Nobody claimed it did, but to just call a man gay out the blue is a punk ass, weak ass move.

When a friend of mine was doing time in Prince Georges County Maryland, it was a couple of black gay guys who tried to recruit him into the lifestyle while he was in his cell.

What the fuck does that have to do with Pres. Obama who is married with 2 children.
Apparently he has an obsession for black gays....

I am certain he thinks Michelle has a penis too.....

Hey, if you can't call them N'words, just call them something else you hate....

Clinton testified at his, why is Trump hiding?

There was actually DNA evidence against Bill Clinton.

If Mueller or Schiff could show Russian Hooker DNA on a ruined, urine-soaked hotel mattress, President Trump would address that.

Well he would fuck it up, just like he did with Stormy Daniels. Why doesn't he just come on in and tell us about that PERFECT phone call.

There is already a transcript of the call in question. Maybe he can call President Zelensky to the stand?

Yep that is what is at the heart of this impeachment, so let him explain this call under oath.

In America, we have an option to testify in our own trial or to testify in our trial. The is part of what makes America great.

No shit, I am asking him to use that option genius.

Former Congressional Candidate Larry Sinclair testified about his "hot and heavy" affair with Obama. So far,President Obama really hasn't addressed their relationship.

So it isn't "out of the blue" at all.

I don't blame Pres. Obama do I really need to address that kind of bullshit. That is what is funny about you right wing clowns, now you will believe that Pres. Obama was messing with some dude out the blue but you won't believe to women who claim that were screwing with Trump. Now Trump has a history of buying sex, but Pres. Obama doesn't have a history of being gay.

So in other words, all of those witnesses he has been trying to prevent from testifying won't help his case??

Guess that is why he has been keeping them from testifying...

Cool...

None of those people are actual witnesses, they don't know anything.

Further, President Trump has made a claim of executive privilege to stop them from testifying, just like Obama and Clinton did before him. If the House disagrees, they should bring it through the courts, it isn't a High Crime for the president to disagree with Congress.

If Mueller or Schiff could show Russian Hooker DNA on a ruined, urine-soaked hotel mattress, President Trump would address that.

Well he would fuck it up, just like he did with Stormy Daniels. Why doesn't he just come on in and tell us about that PERFECT phone call.

There is already a transcript of the call in question. Maybe he can call President Zelensky to the stand?
No, that was not a transcript to that call....because they still got the actual transcript hidden in that secret server....

Yep that is what is at the heart of this impeachment, so let him explain this call under oath.

In America, we have an option to testify in our own trial or to testify in our trial. The is part of what makes America great.

Why? If you were President and the other party twisted everything you said, like they have for the last 20 years, why give the opposition the rope to hang you? You saw what they did to Bush and Obama, everything they said was taken out of context. I'd stay off the stand and let the evidence alone convict or not convict. Dumbass.

Why? If you were President and the other party twisted everything you said, like they have for the last 20 years, why give the opposition the rope to hang you? You saw what they did to Bush and Obama, everything they said was taken out of context. I'd stay off the stand and let the evidence alone convict or not convict. Dumbass.
What did they do to Bush and Obama??

And who is they??

Bush lied us into a war that was a disaster...so much so, that even Trumpers pretend they never supported him.....

And Obama never came close to being impeached....

DylitwZV4AALMee.jpg

None of those people are actual witnesses, they don't know anything.

Further, President Trump has made a claim of executive privilege to stop them from testifying, just like Obama and Clinton did before him. If the House disagrees, they should bring it through the courts, it isn't a High Crime for the president to disagree with Congress.

No, that was not a transcript to that call....because they still got the actual transcript hidden in that secret server....

If it is secret server, how do you know about it and why would you tell others? Not much of a secret server.

Why? If you were President and the other party twisted everything you said, like they have for the last 20 years, why give the opposition the rope to hang you?

First of all they aren't twisting a damn thing. If the guy tells a lie and it is proven to be a lie then guess what? It's a lie. Maybe he should stop running his damn mouth. Give me 3 things he said and they twisted it. The only way you give someone a rope to hang you with is when you are lying. Do you agree that Trump constantly lies?

You saw what they did to Bush and Obama, everything they said was taken out of context. I'd stay off the stand and let the evidence alone convict or not convict. Dumbass.

When you stick your foot in your mouth do I really need to try and change what you said. The dumbasses are Trump Humpers like you who think anything out this dude's mouth is etched in stone.

If it is secret server, how do you know about it and why would you tell others? Not much of a secret server.

Now this guy testified under oath about the existence of a secret server....was he lying??

if so, why hasn't Trump denied it or called for this guy to be charged with perjury

WATCH: Morrison says transcript of Trump-Zelensky call was placed on secure server by 'mistake'

Trump
Mulvaney
Bolton
Giuliani
What no Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Schiff? Why on earth not? LOL

What did any of those folks have to do with the Perfect Phone Call?

Actually it'll die on the house floor tomorrow so don't hold your breath waiting for a trial in the senate. Not unless you're too stupid to live.

Sounds like you are the one who doesn't need to hold your breath.

Now this guy testified under oath about the existence of a secret server....was he lying??

if so, why hasn't Trump denied it or called for this guy to be charged with perjury

WATCH: Morrison says transcript of Trump-Zelensky call was placed on secure server by 'mistake'

You said secret server, now is it a secret server or a secured server? Make up your mind, are you Timmy's sock?

Why? If you were President and the other party twisted everything you said, like they have for the last 20 years, why give the opposition the rope to hang you?

First of all they aren't twisting a damn thing. If the guy tells a lie and it is proven to be a lie then guess what? It's a lie. Maybe he should stop running his damn mouth. Give me 3 things he said and they twisted it. The only way you give someone a rope to hang you with is when you are lying. Do you agree that Trump constantly lies?

You saw what they did to Bush and Obama, everything they said was taken out of context. I'd stay off the stand and let the evidence alone convict or not convict. Dumbass.

When you stick your foot in your mouth do I really need to try and change what you said. The dumbasses are Trump Humpers like you who think anything out this dude's mouth is etched in stone.

Trump Humpers are no different than Trump Haters, both are really delusional and dishonest. Tough to argue with either because logic is not a prerequisite.

You said secret server, now is it a secret server or a secured server? Make up your mind, are you Timmy's sock?
Secret, as in, it was placed on a server that ISN'T for calls for heads of state.....to keep it hidden....

If the call is so exonerating, why is it still being kept hidden??

Secret, as in, it was placed on a server that ISN'T for calls for heads of state.....to keep it hidden....

So if you know about it, it isn't much of a secret, right?

Trump Humpers are no different than Trump Haters, both are really delusional and dishonest. Tough to argue with either because logic is not a prerequisite.

Oh yea there is a huge difference between the two, it is just said that you can't see it.

What does your logic say about a person who racked up over 80 indictments in 2 years??

That the black guy with ZERO indictments made them do it??

You are definitely a trumper.....

What does your logic say about a person who racked up over 80 indictments in 2 years??

That the black guy with ZERO indictments made them do it??

You are definitely a trumper.....

Trump Humper to the max.

So if you know about it, it isn't much of a secret, right?
It was a secret until someone testified under oath and said it was moved to "SECRET" server...moron

Now is he lying or no?

Forum List

Back