What Women Want.....

Women want to be heard.
Which they don't realize is mostly natures fault why men seem not to hear them. They think men don't listen by nature. Which is not true.
Men by design can communicate even complex thoughts without saying a word...a simple glance from one man to another can say all that is necessary for the moment. Add a few hand gestures, or facial expressions and you can practically have a whole conversation. Women can't do that.
At the same time men don't always require the "why" of something. With women, "why" is many times the most important thing.
It is what it is. Nature did not design men and women to spend as much time with each other as modern civilization requires. Nature and survival required men to be with men and women with women most of the day, and only spend time with the opposite sex at night. Not much talking at night.
There is my random thoughts for the day :)

Women want to be understood
Women want feelings to be equal both ways

Women want to be understood
Women want feelings to be equal both ways

Same as what I said I think.
But again, that goes against how man and women were designed.
Men do not care so much about feelings...if we don't like a situation, all we care is how to get rid of it or fix it.
It does not mean we don't care. We show care by solving it or getting rid of it and moving on. Women on the other hand, want to discuss all the intricacies of whyyyyy this was wrong. And indeed care more about how well we listened or didn't listen than solve the problem! WHich to a man is insanity.
We are very different.

Men do not care so much about feelings

Any man care to rebut this?

I don't really care about feelings either, except when I'm having sex - if men just want sex and food, they should marry a sex addict who can cook.

I don't really care about feelings either, except when I'm having sex - if men just want sex and food, they should marry a sex addict who can cook.

In context. (My statement)
Men don't want just sex and food unless he is an asshole.
Men want affection. Amongst ourselves there is an unwritten "no affection allowed" law...with women we are "allowed" to be affectionate...both ways.

Men want affection. Amongst ourselves there is an unwritten "no affection allowed" law...with women we are "allowed" to be affectionate...both ways.

well I have to admit, if a guy is overly affectionate and all gooey it's kinda weird.
I just want him to be happy about MY being affectionate with him.
And if he wants to give me a full body massage, I won't complain... :)

well I have to admit, if a guy is overly affectionate and all gooey it's kinda weird.

Well remember...I said sex is about the woman and not the man. When a woman is well pleased - she wants it again and more often. Reverse psychology. :D

Well remember...I said sex is about the woman and not the man. When a woman is well pleased - she wants it again and more often. Reverse psychology. :D

Can a man fake uncontrollable lust?

I mean, the way to please me is to desire me so much you can't stand it.
I just don't see how a guy can just "do that" on demand..

Can a man fake uncontrollable lust?

Why fake it...it is always there.

what do you think?

name just ONE thing, the one you think women want MOST.

I'll give my answer separately....

A sense of security.

Is this a trick question or something?

Happiness, loyalty and respect.

Same thing...in a way.

The same thing as security? If I want security, I'll get a gun. ;)

If that makes you happy. I can respect that.

Forum List

Back