🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

Nope. Had nothing to do with my post and I skipped lightly over it while smugly disregarding it.
You said the murder of babies was “legal”. I said the murder of black people was also legal in the 1700’s and 1800’s. You’ve got nothing so you can’t respond!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
No stupid. I said it couldnt be murder because murder is a legal term. Since abortion is legal there is no murder. :cuckoo:
And I pointed out that lynching negroes was “legal” in the 1700’s and 1800’s. So do you believe that not a single negro was murdered in that era? :laugh:

Unfortunately, because abortion is a billion dollar industry and women are rewarded monetarily for killing off their children, abortion will probably not be over turned any time soon. However, like the profitability of slavery, a time will come when a man rises up with a staff and a desert God and will subdue them and they will find themselves on the wrong side of history.
"... are rewarded monetarily for killing off their children"

Link please. Are you saying women are being paid to have abortions?

Nope. Had nothing to do with my post and I skipped lightly over it while smugly disregarding it.
You said the murder of babies was “legal”. I said the murder of black people was also legal in the 1700’s and 1800’s. You’ve got nothing so you can’t respond!

No stupid. I said it couldnt be murder because murder is a legal term. Since abortion is legal there is no murder. :cuckoo:
And I pointed out that lynching negroes was “legal” in the 1700’s and 1800’s. So do you believe that not a single negro was murdered in that era? :laugh:
Correct dumbass. If lynching was legal then that means that the Black people were not murdered. They were killed. How fucking stupid are you?
laugh.gif

How stupid? He is smart enough to know that those men who were lynched were murdered no matter what some half wit soulless bureaucrat says to the contrary in the Swamp.

Correct dumbass. If lynching was legal then that means that the Black people were not murdered. They were killed. How fucking stupid are you?
laugh.gif

How stupid? He is smart enough to know that those men who were lynched were murdered no matter what some half wit soulless bureaucrat says to the contrary in the Swamp.
No dummy. Murdered is a legal term. They cant be murdered if there was no crime. They were killed by monkeys but legally it wasnt murder.

No dummy. Murdered is a legal term. They cant be murdered if there was no crime. They were killed by monkeys but legally it wasnt murder.
I love how your dumb ass keeps using that phrase. By the current standards of today - it was murder. By any normal, logical, rational standard, it was cold-blooded murder. And the same goes with abortion. History will look at you as the uneducated, uncivilized, nitwit the way we look at the idiots who lynched negroes.

I love how your dumb ass keeps using that phrase. By the current standards of today - it was murder. By any normal, logical, rational standard, it was cold-blooded murder. And the same goes with abortion. History will look at you as the uneducated, uncivilized, nitwit the way we look at the idiots who lynched negroes.
The current standards of today define murder as a legal term you dimwit. :laughing0301:

Unfortunately, because abortion is a billion dollar industry and women are rewarded monetarily for killing off their children, abortion will probably not be over turned any time soon. However, like the profitability of slavery, a time will come when a man rises up with a staff and a desert God and will subdue them and they will find themselves on the wrong side of history.

The Demographics of Abortion: It's Not What You Think

Abortion is a monetary decision.

The current standards of today define murder as a legal term you dimwit. :laughing0301:

I see, so if there was no state and no lawyers, murder would just cease to be. :21:

Can you quote the part that says women are being paid to have abortions? I couldnt find anything.

The current standards of today define murder as a legal term you dimwit.
Uh...the legal term is homicide you nitwit. :lmao:
Youre making this too easy. You have to be doing this on purpose. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Homicide Definition - FindLaw

"To begin with, not all homicides are crimes. Homicides include all killings of humans. Many homicides, such as murder and manslaughter, violate criminal laws. Others, such as a killing committed in justified self-defense, are not criminal. Illegal killings range from manslaughter to murder, with multiple degrees of each representing the gravity of the crime."

Can you quote the part that says women are being paid to have abortions? I couldnt find anything.

It is financially beneficial for them to kill their offspring. Raising kids is an expensive and time consuming endeavor.

As for having the abortion, the Left wants tax payers to fund it.

Youre making this too easy. You have to be doing this on purpose. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

"To begin with, not all homicides are crimes. Homicides include all killings of humans. Many homicides, such as murder and manslaughter, violate criminal laws. Others, such as a killing committed in justified self-defense, are not criminal. Illegal killings range from manslaughter to murder, with multiple degrees of each representing the gravity of the crime."
You literally just affirmed what I said. The legal term is homicide. :lmao:

LMAO!

It is financially beneficial for them to kill their offspring. Raising kids is an expensive and time consuming endeavor.

As for having the abortion, the Left wants tax payers to fund it.
You do realize thats totally different from being paid to have abortions right?

Tax payers should pay for it just like they pay for welfare and other social programs.

No the legal term you used was murder. Now you dont remember what you wrote? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

"Aren’t you thankful he wasn’t murdered?"
"So do you believe that not a single negro was murdered in that era?"
"Even the brutal murder of black people."

Last edited:
Are you prepared to allow the government to help the mothers that can't afford those babies? I doubt it. "Lol fuck you. Shoulda kept your legs closed, slut."

You really need to ask yourself why mothers 'can't afford' their babies. Heck even a fucking bird knows to make a secure nest.

Are you prepared to allow the government to help the mothers that can't afford those babies? I doubt it. "Lol fuck you. Shoulda kept your legs closed, slut."

You really need to ask yourself why mothers 'can't afford' their babies. Heck even a fucking bird knows to make a secure nest.

Most of these mothers are black women.

In fact, there are now more black abortions than births.

Planned Parenthood was created by Margaret Sanger to kill off the black population and she is not smiling somewhere in the deepest part of hell.

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Margaret Sanger’s December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255 Adams Street, Milton, Massachusetts. Also described in Linda Gordon’s Woman’s Body, Woman’s Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America. New York: Grossman Publishers, 1976.

Planned Parenthood was created by Margaret Sanger to kill off the black population and she is not smiling somewhere in the deepest part of hell.

Yes, Margaret Sanger prevailed and the supposed 'champions' of Blacks in this country back her abortion clinics. That should tell you something.

Yes, Margaret Sanger prevailed and the supposed 'champions' of Blacks in this country back her abortion clinics. That should tell you something.

Blacks are now convinced that the very party that liberated them from slavery are their natural enemies.

Q. What did women do before Roe v. Wade?

A. They prevented unwanted pregnancy.

Liberals would have us believe that women have no control over whether or not they become pregnant, therefore the world will be overrun with unwanted children. Ending abortion on demand may bring a temporary spike in births, but it wouldn't last long. Pregnancy can be prevented. The money used to fund abortion clinics should be used for more effective birth control or elective sterilization.

Forum List

Back