🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

It centers on the efforts of people who believe an unborn fetus is a fully realized soul and should be treated as a person legally. But that is an opinion that has no real consensus in the public at large.
It’s not “opinion”. Science indisputably proves that the fetus has unique DNA. Science proves it has a heartbeat. We can go on all day.
I know youre intellectually challenged so I posted the definition for you....

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
    "the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
    synonyms: killing, homicide, assassination, liquidation, extermination, execution, slaughter, butchery, massacre; More

verb
  1. 1.
    kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.
    "somebody tried to murder Joe"
    synonyms: kill, put to death, assassinate, execute, liquidate, eliminate, dispatch, butcher, slaughter, massacre, wipe out; More

Aborting a child is not murder. If you had a dictionary you would understand that.
1. I promise you that my education far supersedes yours

2. The termination of a human life is murder by any definition.

Dont care what you promise. If youre too stupid to know abortion isnt murder then its pretty evident you have substandard education.

Nope. Murder is a legal term. You can post the definition with a link if you really believed that.
You are the epitome of the left and it's propaganda spin machine. People are at this point laughing at your gazillion excuses to try and spin something into being good instead of it being bad like we all know that it is. You attempt to challenge people's education from a ridiculous position, and that's hilarious.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
    synonyms: killing, homicide, assassination, liquidation, extermination, execution, slaughter, butchery, massacre; More
Oh...the “premeditated killing of one human being by another”. Gee...that doesn’t sound anything like an abortion. :laugh:

It centers on the efforts of people who believe an unborn fetus is a fully realized soul and should be treated as a person legally. But that is an opinion that has no real consensus in the public at large.
It’s not “opinion”. Science indisputably proves that the fetus has unique DNA. Science proves it has a heartbeat. We can go on all day.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.

verb
  1. 1.
    synonyms: kill, put to death, assassinate, execute, liquidate, eliminate, dispatch, butcher, slaughter, massacre, wipe out; More
The same as abortion where as one premeditatedly kills a formed child in their womb, and this being based upon an irrational stressed out thought process that is concieved either by the host due to emotional breakdown or either the thoughts were being placed there by the aide and abetters who don't have the host best interest at heart.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
Oh...the “premeditated killing of one human being by another”. Gee...that doesn’t sound anything like an abortion. :laugh:

I think you missed the very important term "unlawful". Do you see now why I know you have a substandard education?
laugh.gif

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
verb
  1. 1.
The same as abortion where as one premeditatedly kills a formed child in their womb, and this being based upon an irrational stressed out thought process that is concieved either by the host due to emotional breakdown or either the thoughts were being placed there by the aide and abetters who don't have the host best interest at heart.
Not sure what that had to do with the definition of murder?

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
verb
  1. 1.
Get help !!

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
verb
  1. 1.
Get help !!
I dont need any help. Youre the one that doesnt seem to be able to comprehend the meaning of murder.

I'm sure you can. But you can't escape the "fact", that your conviction (that the existence of DNA, and a heartbeat etc. etc, is the same as a person, is the same as conscious mind) is a belief. One that you want to force on everyone else.

So, what about the hypothetical? If the animal rights advocates somehow gained power, should they be allowed to ban the eating of meat?

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
verb
  1. 1.
Get help !!
I dont need any help. Youre the one that doesnt seem to be able to comprehend the meaning of murder.
Well since the left has changed the actual meaning of murder, you might be right that I don't understand your meaning of murder...However, I definitely understand God's meaning of murder.

I also understand the meaning of the second death (the death of ones soul) in which you probably don't know about either, but that's ok because your education ain't over with yet.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
verb
  1. 1.
Get help !!
Well since the left has changed the actual meaning of murder, you might be right that I don't understand your meaning of murder...However, I definitely understand God's meaning of murder.

I also understand the meaning of the second death (the death of ones soul) in which you probably don't know about either, but that's ok because your education ain't over with yet.
Gods meaning of murder? You do realize god instructed various people to murder other people throughout the bible right?

Second death? Are you saying that if you abort a fetus you also kill the soul?

I think you missed the very important term "unlawful". Do you see now why I know you have a substandard education?
laugh.gif
Is that why you ignored the post earlier which pointed out that pointed out how it was “lawful” to lynch and hang negroes for two centuries?

Oops...:lmao:

laugh.gif
Is that why you ignored the post earlier which pointed out that pointed out how it was “lawful” to lynch and hang negroes for two centuries?

Oops...:lmao:
No I ignored that because it was a deflection from my point and not related. Oops
laugh.gif

Get help !!

Gods meaning of murder? You do realize god instructed various people to murder other people throughout the bible right?

You should know that God is the final decider of where those who are removed from this earth go don't you ??If Man makes a mistake, God can repair that mistake if he so chooses...... Man murders the physical being, while God the creator just shifts things around until judgement day comes concerning ones human spirit and life lived.. This is where he decides who moves up or down in the situation (Jesus is our only hope to know our condition in life, and he hopes for us to realize the err of our ways before it's too late). Only one has the keys to heaven or hell, and there is but one that can take one's life in the second death.That would be God the creator of life for whom is also the most merciful unto us through out our lives, and hopefully in death when we leave this temporary place.

The soul is God's to work with, and our physical being is part of that gift in which he has passed unto us to use in our earthly world for which we currently occupy in the physical sense.

Get help !!

You should know that God is the final decider of where those who are removed from this earth go don't you ??If Man makes a mistake, God can repair that mistake if he so chooses...... Man murders the physical being, while God the creator just shifts things around until judgement day comes concerning ones human spirit and life lived.. This is where he decides who moves up or down in the situation (Jesus is our only hope to know our condition in life, and he hopes for us to realize the err of our ways before it's too late). Only one has the keys to heaven or hell, and there is but one that can take one's life in the second death.That would be God the creator of life for whom is also the most merciful unto us through out our lives, and hopefully in death when we leave this temporary place.

The soul is God's to work with, and our physical being is part of that gift in which he has passed unto us to use in our earthly world for which we currently occupy in the physical sense.
Sounds like you have a close relationship with god or you are crazy. Can you get him to post on this thread so I can rule out crazy?

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts
You’re barely smart enough to tie your own shoes. You certainly aren’t smart enough to make decisions for anyone else

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts

Ice dream, but it wouldn’t matter a bit. Roe isn’t a law, it’s legislation from the bench. So all that really could be done is send it back to the states. It would be nothing but a snazzy bumper sticker for election 2020. Abortion ain’t going anywhere.

You didn't actually read his post before responding at all, did you?

And I quote:

"What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue".

But I guess responding to the actual words takes longer than cutting and pasting a boilerplate talking point.

Mm you are right. Should have left it to a superior message board responder like you. Piss off ho.

Well, I could not possibly have done worse than "piss off ho". Literally nothing I've ever said in my entire life would sink to your level.

It is the Right Wing, that complain about the fiscal responsibility of, an ounce of prevention.
That's because that "fiscal responsibility of an ounce of prevention" is your responsibility. Not mine. If you can't afford a freaking condom, you're a broke loser and no woman should even be sleeping with you.
social costs are Our responsibility; don't make me get, "Mr. Hahn" involved.

Overturning Roe vs. Wade would not ban abortion. It would simply send the issue back to the states where it constitutionally belongs. So leftists could kill all the babies they want. But at least conservatives could protect and defend life in their states.

again, nobody should have their bodies controlled by the rubes in state capitals...

And that was the entire point of the United States to begin with. It was intended to operate as individual states (almost like small nations) where people could "customize" their society to fit with their views.

Then we realized that was stupid, probably around the Civil War, and stopped doing that... Since then, we've moved power to the Federal level where it belongs, and we are all better off for it.

You see, what happened before Roe was you had a bunch of laws that were unenforceable... that's what made them bad. Women couldn't be prevented from getting abortions, but they often fucked themselves up getting them because the people doing them didn't know what they were doing.

upload_2018-7-14_19-18-34.png

Of course, the left-wing fascists-statists cannot tolerate someone else, somewhere else living their life their way. The left feels that they must control all of society.

So let me get this straight, Poodle... So what you want is a country where if a state is backwards enough, it can force women to get illegal abortions, whether they want them or not..

In short, you've lost this argument on the national level, so you want it on the state level.

How's this for a crazy libertarian idea... If you don't want an abortion. Don't have one.

if you don't want a gay marriage. Don't have one.

Forum List

Back