🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

Um...the asshole parents that conceived the child. Both of them. So simple, only a progressive could be confused by it.

Again, said like a guy who has never had sex.

Amazing.

So a couple uses contraception, they get pregnant anyway, your solution is that they should take care of a child they didn't want and aren't ready for...

Ah... policy by moral scolds... doesn't work in the real world...

Overturning Roe vs. Wade would not ban abortion. It would simply send the issue back to the states where it constitutionally belongs. So leftists could kill all the babies they want. But at least conservatives could protect and defend life in their states.

again, nobody should have their bodies controlled by the rubes in state capitals...

And that was the entire point of the United States to begin with. It was intended to operate as individual states (almost like small nations) where people could "customize" their society to fit with their views.

Then we realized that was stupid, probably around the Civil War, and stopped doing that... Since then, we've moved power to the Federal level where it belongs, and we are all better off for it.

You see, what happened before Roe was you had a bunch of laws that were unenforceable... that's what made them bad. Women couldn't be prevented from getting abortions, but they often fucked themselves up getting them because the people doing them didn't know what they were doing.

View attachment 204848

Of course, the left-wing fascists-statists cannot tolerate someone else, somewhere else living their life their way. The left feels that they must control all of society.

So let me get this straight, Poodle... So what you want is a country where if a state is backwards enough, it can force women to get illegal abortions, whether they want them or not..

In short, you've lost this argument on the national level, so you want it on the state level.

How's this for a crazy libertarian idea... If you don't want an abortion. Don't have one.

if you don't want a gay marriage. Don't have one.
So abortion is for the leftist women who can't control their will to resist sex outside of marriage or don't have enough sense to use protection when having sex outside of marriage ?? If the leftist babies would have been born, are you thinking that the country would have been weighted down heavily with children that their leftist parents wouldn't have given a dam about, so it best to just kill them ??

Can you find me any celebrity or conservative women that had an abortion because they couldn't control themselves, and therefore they wanted an abortion out of convience ?? Would be interesting to know.

Um...the asshole parents that conceived the child. Both of them. So simple, only a progressive could be confused by it.

Amazing.

So a couple uses contraception, they get pregnant anyway, your solution is that they should take care of a child they didn't want and aren't ready for...

Matters not if the contraception failed, you own up to your responsibility after finding out that your girlfriend or wife is going to have your baby. And women, don't let the left convince you that it's trendy to just go get that abortion even if the idiot shows his true colors in the ordeal and then bolts.

The little one who is on the way might actually become the one who saves the life of the mother be it mentally or physically one day. So many millions of positive stories out there on the subject of life born out of adverse circumstances.

Amazing.

Matters not if the contraception failed, you own up to your responsibility after finding out that your girlfriend or wife is going to have your baby. And women, don't let the left convince you that it's trendy to just go get that abortion even if the idiot shows his true colors in the ordeal and then bolts.

The little one who is on the way might actually become the one who saves the life of the mother be it mentally or physically one day. So many millions of positive stories out there on the subject of life born out of adverse circumstances.
I think you miss the part where no one cares what you think people should do. Youre hardly qualified to make that decision on your own let alone for someone else.

Overturning Roe vs. Wade would not ban abortion. It would simply send the issue back to the states where it constitutionally belongs. So leftists could kill all the babies they want. But at least conservatives could protect and defend life in their states.

again, nobody should have their bodies controlled by the rubes in state capitals...

And that was the entire point of the United States to begin with. It was intended to operate as individual states (almost like small nations) where people could "customize" their society to fit with their views.

Then we realized that was stupid, probably around the Civil War, and stopped doing that... Since then, we've moved power to the Federal level where it belongs, and we are all better off for it.

You see, what happened before Roe was you had a bunch of laws that were unenforceable... that's what made them bad. Women couldn't be prevented from getting abortions, but they often fucked themselves up getting them because the people doing them didn't know what they were doing.

View attachment 204848

Of course, the left-wing fascists-statists cannot tolerate someone else, somewhere else living their life their way. The left feels that they must control all of society.

So let me get this straight, Poodle... So what you want is a country where if a state is backwards enough, it can force women to get illegal abortions, whether they want them or not..

In short, you've lost this argument on the national level, so you want it on the state level.

How's this for a crazy libertarian idea... If you don't want an abortion. Don't have one.

if you don't want a gay marriage. Don't have one.
So abortion is for the leftist women who can't control their will to resist sex outside of marriage or don't have enough sense to use protection when having sex outside of marriage ?? If the leftist babies would have been born, are you thinking that the country would have been weighted down heavily with children that their leftist parents wouldn't have given a dam about, so it best to just kill them ??

Can you find me any celebrity or conservative women that had an abortion because they couldn't control themselves, and therefore they wanted an abortion out of convience ?? Would be interesting to know.
Check out all your republican congress that got abortions for their wives daughters and girls on the side

I think you missed the very important term "unlawful". Do you see now why I know you have a substandard education?
laugh.gif
Is that why you ignored the post earlier which pointed out that pointed out how it was “lawful” to lynch and hang negroes for two centuries?

Oops...:lmao:
No I ignored that because it was a deflection from my point and not related. Oops
laugh.gif
It was directly related. And it buried you. Thanks for playing. Anything can be made legal. Anything. Even the brutal murder of black people. Idiot.

I think you missed the very important term "unlawful". Do you see now why I know you have a substandard education?
laugh.gif
Is that why you ignored the post earlier which pointed out that pointed out how it was “lawful” to lynch and hang negroes for two centuries?

Oops...:lmao:
No I ignored that because it was a deflection from my point and not related. Oops
laugh.gif
It was directly related. And it buried you. Thanks for playing. Anything can be made legal. Anything. Even the brutal murder of black people. Idiot.
Nope. Had nothing to do with my post and I skipped lightly over it while smugly disregarding it.

again, nobody should have their bodies controlled by the rubes in state capitals..
1. Says the asshole who supported Obamacare and claimed that the government has the right to force people to carry health insurance. :laugh:

2. Nobody’s body would be “controlled” you hyperbolic drama queen

3. It’s up to the people to decide. If they agree with you, it won’t happen. If they don’t agree with you - go fuck yourself. The people have spoken constitutionally.

Nope. Had nothing to do with my post and I skipped lightly over it while smugly disregarding it.
You said the murder of babies was “legal”. I said the murder of black people was also legal in the 1700’s and 1800’s. You’ve got nothing so you can’t respond!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Yep. Because that’s what responsibile human beings do, you lazy fuck. Actions have consequences. You’re not free from those consequences just because you’re a lazy communist asshole.

Then we realized that was stupid, probably around the Civil War, and stopped doing that...
We did? Please show us the constitutional amendment that made that change.

Are you prepared to allow the government to help the mothers that can't afford those babies? I doubt it. "Lol fuck you. Shoulda kept your legs closed, slut."

And there it is.

Most women have abortions because of financial concerns. Progressives are Marxists that view human existence in terms of monetary value only. Life is all about making money or trying to take other peoples money. Progressives are the greediest and most materialistic people in the world. Once humans have no monetary value, like the old and sick, then euthanize them for the greater financial good of society.

They have no concept of God or innate rights given to us by God, such as the right to life no matter what stage of development or what stage o dying we may be engaged in at any particular time.

This is why Dims created the KKK and slavery in the deep South. They did it for the money. In fact, South Carolina was the richest of the colonies in the 1700's because they had slaves.

To justify slavery, they devalued the life of slaves as nothing more than glorified apes. Today, they do the same with the unborn. Instead of calling them unborn infants, they call them a "fetus", as if they might come out something other than human. Then at the right time as the fetus exists the womb, the Birth Fairy comes down and waves her magic wand over the fetus to turn it into an infant.

Last edited:
And Joey wonders why Donald Trump is President of the United States and Republicans control everything coast-to-coast. Keep it up, stupid! Conservatives greatly appreciate your anti-American, radical fascist advocacy.

Power doesn’t belong at the federal level. The U.S. Constitution says so. And the U.S. Constitution is still the supreme law of the land!

It is the Right Wing, that complain about the fiscal responsibility of, an ounce of prevention.
That's because that "fiscal responsibility of an ounce of prevention" is your responsibility. Not mine. If you can't afford a freaking condom, you're a broke loser and no woman should even be sleeping with you.
social costs are Our responsibility; don't make me get, "Mr. Hahn" involved.
A baby is not a “social cost”. Roads are a social cost. Law enforcement is a social cost. Courts are a social cost. A baby is a private citizen, individual cost. Period.

It is the Right Wing, that complain about the fiscal responsibility of, an ounce of prevention.
That's because that "fiscal responsibility of an ounce of prevention" is your responsibility. Not mine. If you can't afford a freaking condom, you're a broke loser and no woman should even be sleeping with you.
social costs are Our responsibility; don't make me get, "Mr. Hahn" involved.
A baby is not a “social cost”. Roads are a social cost. Law enforcement is a social cost. Courts are a social cost. A baby is a private citizen, individual cost. Period.

You have to understand, the Dim party is about the culture of death. They view human birth as a problem because they think that the world is over populated. As a result, they favor any effort to reduce human numbers, such as abortion, gay sex, birth control, euthanasia, etc. About the only death they oppose is killing murderers, presumably because you stop them from killing others.

You said the murder of babies was “legal”. I said the murder of black people was also legal in the 1700’s and 1800’s. You’ve got nothing so you can’t respond!

No stupid. I said it couldnt be murder because murder is a legal term. Since abortion is legal there is no murder. :cuckoo:

No stupid. I said it couldnt be murder because murder is a legal term. Since abortion is legal there is no murder. :cuckoo:
And I pointed out that lynching negroes was “legal” in the 1700’s and 1800’s. So do you believe that not a single negro was murdered in that era? :laugh:

And are Blacks also only 3/4 a human being like when that was legal during the slave years?

And I pointed out that lynching negroes was “legal” in the 1700’s and 1800’s. So do you believe that not a single negro was murdered in that era? :laugh:

Unfortunately, because abortion is a billion dollar industry and women are rewarded monetarily for killing off their children, abortion will probably not be over turned any time soon. However, like the profitability of slavery, a time will come when a man rises up with a staff and a desert God and will subdue them and they will find themselves on the wrong side of history.

Correct dumbass. If lynching was legal then that means that the Black people were not murdered. They were killed. How fucking stupid are you?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back