🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

Because ...

1. Who is going to take care of the unwanted kids? You? Republicans (not all, but much of the pro-life force) don't want to pay up for welfare either.

2. It's none of your fucking business what others do with their bodies.

That being said, I don't really care that much. It will really only hurt women in red states. Good riddance. You get what you vote for.

It's more about them having to live in country that condones abortion than it is about the "babies being murdered" who, once they're born, they could give a shit less about.

It is all about their religion, aka all about power and control. Most women who get abortions don't do it because they want to, anyway; they do it because they're desperate, for one reason or another. I think there should be limits on abortion, but why would you ban abortion pre-consciousness? It's no different than killing a plant or some other non-conscious form of life. Makes no damn sense ...

Off the top of my head I would think women would have a problem with people telling them what to do with their own bodies.
Maybe we could do something crazy and have those women not get pregnant with shit fathers.
How would we do that without controlling the women and what they do with their bodies? Are you prepared to have someone tell you that a woman is not allowed to fuck you because they think youre a shit father?
Isn’t that up to the woman to do? What the hell kind of feminist are you?
Yes its up to the woman. That why I asked how would "have" these women not get pregnant by shit fathers?
Have them make better decisions. How is this such a hard concept to follow?
How do you have them make better decisions? Its hard because everything you are saying implies some force outside the woman determining what she considers a good father.

The Pill is only effective if you take it without fail at the same time each day.
Exactly. So once again it isn’t the result of the contraception failing. It’s the result of a progressive failing to take the personal responsibility necessary to use it properly.

The Pill is only effective if you take it without fail at the same time each day.
Exactly. So once again it isn’t the result of the contraception failing. It’s the result of a progressive failing to take the personal responsibility necessary to use it properly.
Not sure how that then gives you the right to decide if she has an abortion of not?

It's more about them having to live in country that condones abortion than it is about the "babies being murdered" who, once they're born, they could give a shit less about.
Left-wing “logic”: if you’re not willing to support communism, you don’t care about children.

You have the logic, reason, and debating skills of a retarded primate. :laugh:

Not sure how that then gives you the right to decide if she has an abortion of not?
What gives us the “right” to decide that you cannot murder me? :dunno:

(Psst...it’s the exact same thing)

What gives us the “right” to decide that you cannot murder me? :dunno:

(Psst...it’s the exact same thing)
No its not the same thing. First you are not the fetus. Secondly you are not in her body. Thirdly and more importantly murder is a legal term. Legally its fine to abort a fetus.

I have a handsome young grandson about to turn one year of age who was conceived while his mother faithfully took the Pill.
Aren’t you thankful he wasn’t murdered?
Why would he be murdered?
Because the lefties on this board are declaring they have a right to kill any baby that was conceived when contraception fails.
Aborting a child is not murder. If you had a dictionary you would understand that.

Thirdly and more importantly murder is a legal term. Legally its fine to abort a fetus.
What kind of “logic” is that?!? Legally it was fine to lynch and hang negroes in the 1700’s and 1800’s.

We can make anything “legal”. Doesn’t mean it is right. Thank you for clearly illustrating the idiocy of the left’s views on this.

What if one skips town and becomes a deadbeat parent or they cant afford to care for the child?
Prison. And you put them on the chain gang for 10 hours a day repairing roads, cleaning cities, etc.

The tax payer money saved on roads then goes to those children.

Ultimately, the abortion battle is religious. It centers on the efforts of people who believe that an unborn fetus is a fully realized soul and should be treated as a person legally. But that is an opinion that has no real consensus in the public at large. Most people recognize the difference between an aborted pregnancy and murder. And government shouldn't be about forcing personal values on others.

I wonder how the pro-lifers would respond if the vegan, animal rights people somehow gained power - you know, the "meat is murder" contingent. Assuming they could get the votes, should they be allowed to make eating meat illegal? Would that be a proper use of government?

Last edited:
Aborting a child is not murder. If you had a dictionary you would understand that.
1. I promise you that my education far supersedes yours

2. The termination of a human life is murder by any definition.

Dont care what you promise. If youre too stupid to know abortion isnt murder then its pretty evident you have a substandard education.

Nope. Murder is a legal term. You can post the definition with a link if you really believed that.

Last edited:
As usual, everyone on the left is completely missing the point of this entire thread. It shows the limited IQ on the left (and why they need government to provide for them).

Overturning Roe vs. Wade would not ban abortion. It would simply send the issue back to the states where it constitutionally belongs. So leftists could kill all the babies they want. But at least conservatives could protect and defend life in their states.

And that was the entire point of the United States to begin with. It was intended to operate as individual states (almost like small nations) where people could "customize" their society to fit with their views. Of course, the left-wing fascists-statists cannot tolerate someone else, somewhere else living their life their way. The left feels that they must control all of society.
And they must control it or make it one big ole confused place in order to cover up their bullcrap. They want to do this by actually flooding the pond with every kind of creature imaginable. To hell with a unique American culture that could once hold it's head high in the midst of world turmoils.

What we have here today, is years of long awaited retribution for the sins of a nation's past, and this being regardless of the positive progression and movements made by the generation's away from that past.

Some folks won't be satisfied no matter how far we've come as a nation, and that has been proven ever since the election of Trump who is trying to right the ship that Obama along with others had left listing badly 60° to one side.

It centers on the efforts of people who believe an unborn fetus is a fully realized soul and should be treated as a person legally. But that is an opinion that has no real consensus in the public at large.
It’s not “opinion”. Science indisputably proves that the fetus has unique DNA. Science proves it has a heartbeat. We can go on all day.

Forum List

Back