What would happen if . . . .

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Hmm, got to thinking. What if the next time Trump visits Israel/Palestine, he asks to meet with Netanyahu, Abbas, and whoever would step up for Hamas in Gaza. What if they took a tiny look at the past, a bigger look at the present, and maybe a sideways glance at the first part of our 'two states' thread here.

Another thread gave me the idea of this, and in that one I wondered who else has been up on the mount. I have, so . . . .

Let's make this more interesting. What if this meeting happened on the Temple Mount? Not in the Al-Aqsa, not in or at the Dome, but at the fountain in between them?

Hmm, got to thinking. What if the next time Trump visits Israel/Palestine, he asks to meet with Netanyahu, Abbas, and whoever would step up for Hamas in Gaza. What if they took a tiny look at the past, a bigger look at the present, and maybe a sideways glance at the first part of our 'two states' thread here.

Another thread gave me the idea of this, and in that one I wondered who else has been up on the mount. I have, so . . . .

Let's make this more interesting. What if this meeting happened on the Temple Mount? Not in the Al-Aqsa, not in or at the Dome, but at the fountain in between them?
Nothing would happen. None of the 3 sides have "peace" as a goal.

US leaders are too candy ass to talk to any Palestinian who is not their appointed leader in Ramallah.

Nice thought Teddy......if only...just saying and hoping...steve

US leaders are too candy ass to talk to any Palestinian who is not their appointed leader in Ramallah.
The usual Tinmore Shuffle™. Because "I blame the Jews" won't work as a tenable position, he retreats to "I blame the Great Satan".

Anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to geopolitics in the Islamic terrorist controlled enclaves of Gaza'istan and Hamas'istan can understand that the socio-political disasters of the Islamist Middle East are embodied in the two competing Islamic terrorist tribes occupying the disputed territories. The many failures of the arab/islamist world have everything to do with Arab/islamist intransigence, an utter inability for the two tribes to compromise (the UNRWA welfare fraud money is at stake), therefore an unwillingness to make peace with the competing tribe and blind and unthinking allegiance to a politico-religious ideology that has never managed to claw its way out of the 7th century; all of which finds it’s focal point at an ancient text delineating the above.

"Peace partners" and "Roadmaps to Nowhere" have been tried before. That failure - attempting to negotiate with Islamic terrorists - failed for very obvious reasons.

Abbas To Trump: 'Palestinian' Children Raised In 'Culture Of Peace'

We are raising our youth in a culture of peace,” said Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday, during a joint presentation alongside President Donald Trump.

Is that really true, Mahmoud?

Senior PLO leader calls for violence: "Let every one of us look for a gun and bullets" - PMW Bulletins

Senior PLO leader calls for violence:
"Enough, let every one of us look
for a gun and bullets"

The usual Tinmore Shuffle™. Because "I blame the Jews" won't work as a tenable position, he retreats to "I blame the Great Satan".

Anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to geopolitics in the Islamic terrorist controlled enclaves of Gaza'istan and Hamas'istan can understand that the socio-political disasters of the Islamist Middle East are embodied in the two competing Islamic terrorist tribes occupying the disputed territories. The many failures of the arab/islamist world have everything to do with Arab/islamist intransigence, an utter inability for the two tribes to compromise (the UNRWA welfare fraud money is at stake), therefore an unwillingness to make peace with the competing tribe and blind and unthinking allegiance to a politico-religious ideology that has never managed to claw its way out of the 7th century; all of which finds it’s focal point at an ancient text delineating the above.

"Peace partners" and "Roadmaps to Nowhere" have been tried before. That failure - attempting to negotiate with Islamic terrorists - failed for very obvious reasons.

We are raising our youth in a culture of peace,” said Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday, during a joint presentation alongside President Donald Trump.

Senior PLO leader calls for violence: "Let every one of us look for a gun and bullets" - PMW Bulletins

for a gun and bullets"
Sigh...

The usual hollie Shuffle™.

Anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to geopolitics in the jewish terrorist controlled enclaves of Palestine can understand that the socio-political disasters of the jewish Middle East are embodied in the jewish terrorist tribe occupying Palestine. The many failures of the israeli jewish world have everything to do with jewish intransigence, an utter inability for the tribe to compromise (the American welfare fraud money is at stake), therefore an unwillingness to make peace with the indiginous people and blind and unthinking allegiance to a politico-religious ideology that has never managed to claw its way out of the centuries before Christ; all of which finds it’s focal point at an ancient text delineating the above.

"Peace partners" and "Roadmaps to Nowhere" have been tried before. That failure - attempting to negotiate with jewish terrorists - failed for very obvious reasons.

for a gun and bullets"
Sigh...

Anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to geopolitics in the jewish terrorist controlled enclaves of Palestine can understand that the socio-political disasters of the jewish Middle East are embodied in the jewish terrorist tribe occupying Palestine. The many failures of the israeli jewish world have everything to do with jewish intransigence, an utter inability for the tribe to compromise (the American welfare fraud money is at stake), therefore an unwillingness to make peace with the indiginous people and blind and unthinking allegiance to a politico-religious ideology that has never managed to claw its way out of the centuries before Christ; all of which finds it’s focal point at an ancient text delineating the above.

"Peace partners" and "Roadmaps to Nowhere" have been tried before. That failure - attempting to negotiate with jewish terrorists - failed for very obvious reasons.

The usual muhammedan plagiarism.

for a gun and bullets"

The original request(?) form Sharon was to go to the Mount and to shake Arafat's hand, finally, in a sign of cooperation for the 2000 Camp David agreement.

>>all of the Gaza Strip. The Palestinian percentage of sovereignty would extend to 90 percent [of the WB] over a ten- to twenty-five-year period. Also included in the offer was the return of a small number of refugees and compensation for those not allowed to return. Palestinians would also have "custodianship" over the Temple Mount, sovereignty on all Islamic and Christian holy sites, and three of Jerusalem's four Old City quarters. <<

Permission was given, by Arafat and Rajoub, ....Arafat would not go. Sharon went with the group and press anyways. Camp David deal was rejected by Arafat. Intafada ensued

for a gun and bullets"
Sigh...

I'm glad you've finally stopped pretending to be Jewish. It was getting embarrassing.

for a gun and bullets"
Sigh...

Please tell us what your idea of " compromise" and " negotiations" are. Israel withdrew from Gaza and was rewarded with Rockets. " Peace Partners" and attempting to " negotiate" with Palestinian terrorists have failed for very obvious reasons

No, we just don't like dealing with terrorists.
Oh jeese, more third grade name calling.
They've always chosen terrorists as their leaders and we don't like dealing with them. There's nothing inaccurate about that.
Who determines that they are terrorists or is it just an Israeli name calling thing?

They've always chosen terrorists as their leaders and we don't like dealing with them. There's nothing inaccurate about that.
Who determines that they are terrorists or is it just an Israeli name calling thing?

Who approves the widows pensions for the martyrs and naming streets or erecting monuments?

How is a suicide bomber not a terrorist?
how is a bomber that intentionally targets children and civilians (I don't mean military planes up in the air)?
How are ramming a car or truck into walking civilians to see how many they can hit and kill not a terrorist?
How are verbal threats that get carried out in stealth (stabbings, kidnapping, etc.) not terrorism ?

These are not just people in the wrong place and caught in crossfire, they are intend targets
They are not sitting on a stock pile of terrorist rockets, bombs that they did know was a legal military target.
These are people who go to concerts, night clubs, out to get food or just shopping.

Who approves the widows pensions for the martyrs and naming streets or erecting monuments?

Two Muslim mothers are comparing notes.
The older of the Muslim mothers pulls out her bag and starts flipping through family photos and reminiscing. "This is my oldest son, Mohamed. He would have been 24 now." The other Mom replies, "I remember him as a baby."

The first mother says, "He's a martyr now. "Oh, that's so sad, my dear." Then the first mother flips to another picture. "And this is my second son, Abdul. He would be 21. "Oh I remember him. He had such curly hair when he was born." The first mother sighs, "He's also a martyr. "Oh gracious me!", says the second mother.

"And this is my third son ... my beautiful Ahmed! He would have been 18 this year." "Yes ...", says her friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school." "He's also a martyr.", the first mother says. She sobs. Her eyes now fill with tears.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photos, gently lays her hand on the first woman's shoulder and says,"They blow up so fast, don't they?"

That you are unable to make distinctions that separates a moral and ethical culture from Islamic fascism; a culture that glorifies mass murder / suicide in the name of a politico-religious ideology and the Death Cult'ish culture that pushes it's young people toward those acts is truly vile.

Contempt for Jews, Christians, (and even the wrong kind of Islamic), is one of the themes of islamist ideology as is the virtue of gee-had; the gee-had that is expressly by violence again the non-islamics. Of course, this predisposition to violence is deniable only by islamics. You can deny but not refute Islamic history. You really cannot even deny events across the Islamic Middle East and the continuing mass murder across Europe currently as the Islamic plague of inflicting death and misery is spreading across that continent.

Forum List

Back