What would happen if . . . .

US leaders are too candy ass to talk to any Palestinian who is not their appointed leader in Ramallah.
No, we just don't like dealing with terrorists.
This must be one of the most Peculiar Posts for many reasons...Firstly the Zionist Terrorist Groups in particular The Stern Group and Irgun Army..........as part of their Mantra,had a policy of EXTERMINATION of the Palestinian Nation as early as 1941 plus forced deportations and theft of Palestinian Land,moreover Razing all Palestinian Towns and Villages...thus claiming throughout the education system in Israel...THAT ALL THIS LAND WAS UNINHABITED...a White Wash of Palestinian existence....I understand this is still taught in Israeli schools today.

Many of Israel's Prime Ministers and high officials have come from these two Zionist Terrorist Groups............The first Palestinian Refugee Camp was opened in the Winter of 1948 at Narr-al-Barid in northern Lebanon.Zionist Terrorists have run Israel ever since...So much for you claiming Palestinians as Terorist when Israel is built and continues to be a Terrorist Nation,You have convieniantly sic omitted this ...NO WONDER..steve.
Let me guess...Hamas, Hezbollah, PLO are not terrorist organizations?
YOU MERELY INDICATED THAT ONLY PALESTINIANS WERE TERRORISTS....I MERELY STATED THE FACTS.....SOMETHING YOU CONVIENTLY OMITTED...AS USUAL..........THE ISRAEL WAS BORN OUT OF ZIONIST TERRORISM AND STILL IS TODAY...
You merely stated your opinion, but you dodged my question.
I clearly answered.....I think your Comprehension is SUSS=(Suspect) by the way it is not my opinion but actual FACT...get with the programme SJ or git off the thread

No, we just don't like dealing with terrorists.
This must be one of the most Peculiar Posts for many reasons...Firstly the Zionist Terrorist Groups in particular The Stern Group and Irgun Army..........as part of their Mantra,had a policy of EXTERMINATION of the Palestinian Nation as early as 1941 plus forced deportations and theft of Palestinian Land,moreover Razing all Palestinian Towns and Villages...thus claiming throughout the education system in Israel...THAT ALL THIS LAND WAS UNINHABITED...a White Wash of Palestinian existence....I understand this is still taught in Israeli schools today.

Many of Israel's Prime Ministers and high officials have come from these two Zionist Terrorist Groups............The first Palestinian Refugee Camp was opened in the Winter of 1948 at Narr-al-Barid in northern Lebanon.Zionist Terrorists have run Israel ever since...So much for you claiming Palestinians as Terorist when Israel is built and continues to be a Terrorist Nation,You have convieniantly sic omitted this ...NO WONDER..steve.
YOU MERELY INDICATED THAT ONLY PALESTINIANS WERE TERRORISTS....I MERELY STATED THE FACTS.....SOMETHING YOU CONVIENTLY OMITTED...AS USUAL..........THE ISRAEL WAS BORN OUT OF ZIONIST TERRORISM AND STILL IS TODAY...
I clearly answered.....I think your Comprehension is SUSS=(Suspect) by the way it is not my opinion but actual FACT...get with the programme SJ or git off the thread
No you didn't, you dodged it and you're still dodging. Do you see Hamas, Hezbollah, the PLO as terrorist organizations or not? It's a simple question yet you're reluctant to give a straight answer. Why?

No you didn't, you dodged it and you're still dodging. Do you see Hamas, Hezbollah, the PLO as terrorist organizations or not? It's a simple question yet you're reluctant to give a straight answer. Why?

Do you see the Kurdish PKK or YPG as terrorist organizations? It's a simple question.

Do you see the Kurdish PKK or YPG as terrorist organizations? It's a simple question.

The Kurds never target innocent civilians. They fight against ISIS savages. And the Kurds would accept an independent state if it was only offered to them.

The Kurds never target innocent civilians. They fight against ISIS savages. And the Kurds would accept an independent state if it was only offered to them.
You should ask the Turks your question..and you would realize you are talking S H I T

The third grade name callers in our government say so.

What do YOU say?

What do YOU say?
There is no internationally recognized definition of terrorism. The term is usually used to slime the people you do not like.

What do YOU say?
There is no internationally recognized definition of terrorism. The term is usually used to slime the people you do not like.
How convenient. Your credibility just flew out the window.

What do YOU say?
Moreover, the international community has been slow to formulate a universally agreed, legally binding definition of this crime. These difficulties arise from the fact that the term "terrorism" is politically and emotionally charged.[25][26] In this regard, Angus Martyn, briefing the Australian parliament, stated,
The international community has never succeeded in developing an accepted comprehensive definition of terrorism. During the 1970s and 1980s, the United Nations attempts to define the term floundered mainly due to differences of opinion between various members about the use of violence in the context of conflicts over national liberation and self-determination.

Terrorism - Wikipedia

What do YOU say?
Moreover, the international community has been slow to formulate a universally agreed, legally binding definition of this crime. These difficulties arise from the fact that the term "terrorism" is politically and emotionally charged.[25][26] In this regard, Angus Martyn, briefing the Australian parliament, stated,
The international community has never succeeded in developing an accepted comprehensive definition of terrorism. During the 1970s and 1980s, the United Nations attempts to define the term floundered mainly due to differences of opinion between various members about the use of violence in the context of conflicts over national liberation and self-determination.

Terrorism - Wikipedia
It's too late, you've already shown your dishonesty with the ducking and dodging. Focusing on definitions of words, answering questions with questions, EVERYBODY knows what a g-damned terrorist is, including you. We're done.

What do YOU say?

Terrorism - Wikipedia
It's too late, you've already shown your dishonesty with the ducking and dodging. Focusing on definitions of words, answering questions with questions, EVERYBODY knows what a g-damned terrorist is, including you. We're done.
Like the Americans....biggest dealers in death.....Bar None.....thanks for reminding me

What do YOU say?

Terrorism - Wikipedia
I know what a terrorist is. It is anyone we do not like.

Forum List

Back