What would happen?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
What would happen if every poll in America and the world showed that the Democrats were going to get smashed in the midterm elections, but end up winning anyway?

Would people protest like on January 6th, or are the people too scared of their government to do so anymore?

Last edited:
What would happen if every poll in America and the world showed that the Democrats were going to get smashed in the midterm elections, but end up winning anyway?

Would people protest like on January 6th, or are the people too scared of their government to do so anymore?
Trump was behind in every poll in 2020 and lost the election

Crybaby Losers still rioted

Might, but just how many state governments would put up with it? I just don't think states would be as gentle putting a state insurrection down, at their own state capital.

Polls are handy in some ways. But how many times have we seen the ballot box disagree with the polls?

You mean like the polls showed Hilary winning and she lost?

I think the government is more prepared for a January 6th like event now.

They didn't think it would truly happen before, but law enforcement knows how to adapt to a new reality more than anything else.

I say try it OP. Try it.

Forum List

Back