CDZ What would it take to change your mind re: 2020?

Those audits were done by uncertified companies with ties to Dominion. They mean nothing. And if they are correct why the fuss? I have yet to get an answer for that.
That is untrue.

TOO FUNNY! Your own link says that the audit isn't even looking at the ballots because the ballots are currently sealed! :21:
Very funny. First we heard the machines and software were corrupted even though no evidence was offered. They were not. Now it is the ballots that are corrupted even though no evidence is offered. What's next?
We need the passwords or source codes. Until they are given out fraud is a real possibility and no one will believe it did not happen. Dominion has the power to prove there was no fraud and they are doing nothing but threatening people and businesses.

Why?

I may not be an expert on elections, but I can tell you this: until Dominion gives the auditors the passwords to see and dissect their smartmatic program at THE MACHINE LEVEL, nothing will be solved with the election.

Dominion has to give this stuff out, under order from the Fed to certain individuals, who are sworn to uphold the confidentiality of sensitive info, then change the passwords to new ones.
I doubt it is the passwords they want to protect, I'd guess it is the proprietary software. In any other case, you can get a court order if you can provide evidence, otherwise you're just fishing.
It is not fishing, it is demanding transparency. If Dominion will not cooperate I can only conclude like any thinking person would that there was fraud. What are they hiding?
Funny, you didn't care about opacity when this last audit made it virtually impossible to ensure ballots were being accurately reviewed.

Trump was in the lead in all when they closed down and was trailing when they resumed.

That is what I observed.
No, that isn't what you observed but you may truly believe it's what you observed.

What you're observing now is a tactic that is only used to keep the Trump complaints alive. The cyber-ninjas will make no claims of cheating other than the usual couple of dozen ballots that is normal for any election.
If in fact they even make any claims of cheating, which is highly unlikely

They will probably quit soon because the myth of Trump winning is fading from the people's minds fast now.

A simple question: What, specifically, would change your mind regarding the legitimacy/illegitimacy of the 2020 election? Or, if a complete change is too much, what specifically would make you seriously question and reconsider your current view?

Is there anything? I've taken to asking this question around and been surprised to find that, despite the various calls for more investigations and audits, a great many people will openly declare that no conceivable findings could ever change their minds. Have our conclusions all become so absolute that they're immune to any possible evidence?
Nothing is possible anymore since the ballots were turned over to the cyber-ninjas who aren't neutral on the issue. That malfeasance alone destroyed any chances Trump could have had.

Which make it obvious that the recount/audit was never meant to prove Trump's point that he was cheated out of the presidency. It's much ado about nothing more than keeping Trump's claims alive.

Desperate now that he's been denied any soapboxes to complain from.

the question is moot because it was a legit, fair, election. it is just too obvious why:
americans recognized that what they had was fascism taking hold & had another revolution to stop it from happening.

And now for the PROOF of all that! Here comes Playtime with all her evidence backing up her claim!

Here it comes!

Any minute now.

It's gonna happen!

Playtime, where are you running to?

i'm right here, toober. i don't need to show any 'proof' cause that has been done already; by multiple audits AND zero court cases proving otherwise.

Really? Link to to the audits proving that? Tell me how a court declining to hear a case proves anything?

Then tell me how all of that was known on November 5 when MSM were standing in line telling the world 24/7 that all of Trump's claims of a fraudulent election were all baseless and debunked?

What court cases were heard prior to Nov. 5?

What election expert examined and debunked all that evidence before Nov. 5?

How is it that everty other legal case takes months and years to adjudicate, yet all this was examined, tried, tested, and debunked in two days! With a bunch of courts who declined even getting involved?

there has been no fraud.

Does repeating the great lie help you believe it?

I can do that too.

Joe Biden STOLE THE ELECTION and was lucky to get 18 million honest votes.

I have the admission of all these people who publicly ADMIT to stealing the election.

They know what they are, they even call themselves a SHADOW ORGANIZATION.

How do you NOT steal an election Plaything when you have thousands and millions of

people freely admitting they did?

View attachment 488803

^^^

cray cray.gif

I doubt it is the passwords they want to protect, I'd guess it is the proprietary software. In any other case, you can get a court order if you can provide evidence, otherwise you're just fishing.
It is not fishing, it is demanding transparency. If Dominion will not cooperate I can only conclude like any thinking person would that there was fraud. What are they hiding?
Did you feel the same way when Trump refused to release his taxes after promising he would?

If I accused you of a crime but offered no evidence, should that be enough to have a court order a search of your house?

Did you feel the same way when Trump refused to release his taxes after promising he would?

If I accused you of a crime but offered no evidence, should that be enough to have a court order a search of your house?
In our new justice system that is more than enough.

a great many people will openly declare that no conceivable findings could ever change their minds.

This stems from the very simple concept...you can't prove a negative.

It's easy to prove something did happen...but impossible to prove it didn't.

Don't believe me?

I can prove you cheated on your wife...if I have pictures, video, eyewitness testimony...hell...I can even trick you into confessing with no evidence.

Now...disregard all of that...and provide evidence you have not cheated on your wife...

I see you like the 'new' justice system. Not all of us do.

You are the people letting criminals go, and what I meant is people are being persecuted for their politics and that is what Communists do. That is the new justice system.

You are the people letting criminals go, and what I meant is people are being persecuted for their politics and that is what Communists do. That is the new justice system.
Which criminals have I let go? Besides Liz Cheney, who is being persecuted for their politics?

Which criminals have I let go? Besides Liz Cheney, who is being persecuted for their politics?
Rudy, Powell, Lindell, MTG, any rogue doctors and the list goes on. The media and the new KGB are terrorizing them.

For my mind to change it would take evidence on par with the North Carolina's ninth congressional race during the 2018 mid-terms. Give me a name and the case against him/her just as it was against Leslie McRae Dowless Jr. there in North Carolina.

At the time, Dowless assured skeptics that his employees didn’t physically handle ballots—a felony in North Carolina. But his stepdaughter, Lisa Britt, testified under oath that she indeed collected and filled in ballots at his direction, and that he increased her pay at one point because, as she sagely observed, “A lot of people don’t want to give you their absentee ballot.”

Rudy, Powell, Lindell, MTG, any rogue doctors and the list goes on. The media and the new KGB are terrorizing them.
Rudy and Powell aren't being persecuted they are being sued for slander and libel, or do you think the 1st gives them the right to tell lie?

As for Lindell, he's just dangerous:
In White House meetings with Trump and public appearances, Lindell has promoted the toxic plant extract oleandrin as a cure for COVID-19, saying, "This thing works – it's the miracle of all time."[44] In a television appearance, Lindell made a misleading statement about the testing of the substance.[45] Lindell has a financial stake in Phoenix Biotechnology, a company that makes oleandrin, and sits on its board.[44] Lindell's unsubstantiated claims alarmed scientists, since there is no scientific evidence that oleandrin is a safe or effective coronavirus treatment, and since the plant is poisonous at low doses​

MTG isn't being persecuted she is being ridiculed for what she has said in the past.

Think about why you referred to them as 'rogue' doctors.

It's not the media that is terrorizing these people it is the truth.

For my mind to change it would take evidence on par with the North Carolina's ninth congressional race during the 2018 mid-terms. Give me a name and the case against him/her just as it was against Leslie McRae Dowless Jr. there in North Carolina.

At the time, Dowless assured skeptics that his employees didn’t physically handle ballots—a felony in North Carolina. But his stepdaughter, Lisa Britt, testified under oath that she indeed collected and filled in ballots at his direction, and that he increased her pay at one point because, as she sagely observed, “A lot of people don’t want to give you their absentee ballot.”
Would you like examples of Democratic voter fraud? There are plenty available.

Rudy and Powell aren't being persecuted they are being sued for slander and libel, or do you think the 1st gives them the right to tell lie?

In White House meetings with Trump and public appearances, Lindell has promoted the toxic plant extract oleandrin as a cure for COVID-19, saying, "This thing works – it's the miracle of all time."[44] In a television appearance, Lindell made a misleading statement about the testing of the substance.[45] Lindell has a financial stake in Phoenix Biotechnology, a company that makes oleandrin, and sits on its board.[44] Lindell's unsubstantiated claims alarmed scientists, since there is no scientific evidence that oleandrin is a safe or effective coronavirus treatment, and since the plant is poisonous at low doses​

MTG isn't being persecuted she is being ridiculed for what she has said in the past.

The KBG just raided Rudy. Rogues are any doctors that don't toe the line. Many very accomplished.

The KBG just raided Rudy. Rogues are any doctors that don't toe the line. Many very accomplished.
The KGB are probably the last group that would raid Rudy since he is being investigated for being an agent of a foreign gov't. In the world of international realpolitik he is damaged goods.

You don’t know anyone lied. You’re parroting dem propaganda.
I don’t think Lindell’s advice is any less trustworthy that Fauci’s contradictions. At least Lindell doesn’t pretend to be a health expert.

Forum List

Back