What would Liberals eat?

I'm just not seeing what the big deal is for wanting kids to eat healthier. Most kids are out of school by 3:30 PM, so that gives you approx 6 hours to shove shit in their fat little faces. Is that not enough time to feed em shit?
Right, what next, kids can't be served alcohol at school lunches?

In my day we were routinely blitzed by lunch time.

i see that @boedicca decided to back out of this thread. Not gracefully but ....

Seriously it cracks me up when someone so thoroughly gets destroyed and can't admit it.
some people have lives.....
Liberal parents must be too dumb to instruct their offspring in such matters. Leave it up to some clueless civil servant to inform the kiddies... Precious.

There are no fat conservatives

4469684378_bd8eb47773.jpg
you cant tell if that guy is fat.....the fucker could be a body builder for all you know....

I'm just not seeing what the big deal is for wanting kids to eat healthier. Most kids are out of school by 3:30 PM, so that gives you approx 6 hours to shove shit in their fat little faces. Is that not enough time to feed em shit?

Right, what next, kids can't be served alcohol at school lunches?

:nono:

No mouthwash at schools. Don't you know, it's not good for you.

Maybe a special mandate?

:razz:

It's great in the water with cut flowers.

i see that @boedicca decided to back out of this thread. Not gracefully but ....

Seriously it cracks me up when someone so thoroughly gets destroyed and can't admit it.
Liberal parents must be too dumb to instruct their offspring in such matters. Leave it up to some clueless civil servant to inform the kiddies... Precious.

you cant tell if that guy is fat.....the fucker could be a body builder for all you know....

You mean some people know when surrender is the better part of valor..Boedicca got her ass handed to her in this thread. Repeatedly.

Lol!! Enter The Silly Zone.

Is this even a serious post?

As long as the kiddies grow up to be multi culturally appreciative, godless, vegetarian, pot smoking, homosexuals it's all good...

The science, math, history, and "language arts" an afterthought...

If the Federal government didn't provide them 24/7/365 minute by minute instructions, what would Liberals eat? House plants? Dirt? Paint chips? paper clips? I mean are they really that helpless that they need Michelle Obama to tell them EVERYTHING?

"The federal snack rules take effect this year for school districts across the country that participate in the federal free and reduced lunch program. They restrict snack foods sold at schools to those with at least 50 percent whole grain, with low sugar, fat and sodium content. Each snack must also come in under 200 calories, according to the news site.

That means a lot of popular snacks are now off the table, including donuts, brownies, potato chips, full flavor pop, candy bars, and most other foods teenagers prefer. Even salt shakers and packets are now illegal."

School employee on snack rules 8216 You cannot buy a Tic Tac in a Nebraska school I checked 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.
amazes me that anybody has a problem with public schools feeding kids healthier foods. But there it is.
I amazes me that libs continue to miss the point,.
We dont need Washington bureaurcrats telling us what to eat. We just dont. Making some snacks illegal is simply more nanny state nonsense.

Of course many of us do not want Washington telling us how we should live our lives. Why would anyone listen to them, when we know they are a bunch of liars, thieves, and crooks?

Problem is many on the Left see government as good and want it to do nearly everything for them. They have failed to learn the true lesson of history.

Actually no, we realize that there have to be standards like building automobiles. I mean, how easy is it to say "let the market decide" which actually means do nothing?

America is facing a epidemic of a nation full of fat asses and your solution is let the fat asses decide what to eat. Its like saying to a crack head "let the crack head decide how he wants to deal with mental health"

Until that fucker murders and robs people then you'd be screaming about doing something. Only "do something" is the most popular message from conservatives because they dont know what the hell to do lol
Don't you think it might be cool if PARENTS provided their children with healthy meals? Why does government feel it needs to raise our children?

What we need to do is slap hell out of the 350 pound mom that allows her 10 year old to become obese.

But no. we treat obesity as a disease instead of an embarrassing physical irresponsibility.

Yeah. I know. Kids can be cruel, but being called fat can be a great motivator.

In general they might serve crow and eat pheasant.

But, even the Obama bucks don't cover pheasant.
Pheasant, it's over rated, but rich people think venison is delicacy, while usen's here that hunt consider it a way to save money on food...and a way of life...

I've eaten Dove, Pigeon and Pheasant and I think they're basically all the same. I used to go under the bridges with a sling-shot and make money selling the doves to the Chinese.

I think they became 'chicken fried rice'.

Pheasant, it's over rated, but rich people think venison is delicacy, while usen's here that hunt consider it a way to save money on food...and a way of life...

I've eaten Dove, Pigeon and Pheasant and I think they're basically all the same. I used to go under the bridges with a sling-shot and make money selling the doves to the Chinese.

Ever gone giggin' for bull frogs? Good eatin'...same with turtles...

If the Federal government didn't provide them 24/7/365 minute by minute instructions, what would Liberals eat? House plants? Dirt? Paint chips? paper clips? I mean are they really that helpless that they need Michelle Obama to tell them EVERYTHING?

"The federal snack rules take effect this year for school districts across the country that participate in the federal free and reduced lunch program. They restrict snack foods sold at schools to those with at least 50 percent whole grain, with low sugar, fat and sodium content. Each snack must also come in under 200 calories, according to the news site.

That means a lot of popular snacks are now off the table, including donuts, brownies, potato chips, full flavor pop, candy bars, and most other foods teenagers prefer. Even salt shakers and packets are now illegal."

School employee on snack rules 8216 You cannot buy a Tic Tac in a Nebraska school I checked 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.
amazes me that anybody has a problem with public schools feeding kids healthier foods. But there it is.
We dont need Washington bureaurcrats telling us what to eat. We just dont. Making some snacks illegal is simply more nanny state nonsense.

Of course many of us do not want Washington telling us how we should live our lives. Why would anyone listen to them, when we know they are a bunch of liars, thieves, and crooks?

Problem is many on the Left see government as good and want it to do nearly everything for them. They have failed to learn the true lesson of history.

Actually no, we realize that there have to be standards like building automobiles. I mean, how easy is it to say "let the market decide" which actually means do nothing?

America is facing a epidemic of a nation full of fat asses and your solution is let the fat asses decide what to eat. Its like saying to a crack head "let the crack head decide how he wants to deal with mental health"

Until that fucker murders and robs people then you'd be screaming about doing something. Only "do something" is the most popular message from conservatives because they dont know what the hell to do lol
Don't you think it might be cool if PARENTS provided their children with healthy meals? Why does government feel it needs to raise our children?

Wouldnt it be cool if parents ran the lunchroom? Yeah, cept they dont.

What we need to do is slap hell out of the 350 pound mom that allows her 10 year old to become obese.

Slap her with what? Yanno, freedom and all that stuff

But no. we treat obesity as a disease instead of an embarrassing physical irresponsibility.

Its a combo of both and certainly offering healthy foods is not negative

Ever gone giggin' for bull frogs? Good eatin'...same with turtles...

We called it 'frogging'. It wasn't easy to catch one of them.

My friends and I used to go frogging for the simple fun of catching them, but we never ate them. We just caught them, played with them and then let them hop away. I've eaten frogs legs before but I'd rather eat chicken.

Wouldnt it be cool if parents ran the lunchroom? Yeah, cept they dont.

Slap her with what? Yanno, freedom and all that stuff

Its a combo of both and certainly offering healthy foods is not negative
Not so much a negative but no salt? no sugar? limit of 2 slices of salami?

Why not offer a salad bar and tofu for the fatties and let kids that are physically active and know when to stop eating get a real meal?

I've never had a weight problem, mostly because I am active. I can sit down and kill a half gallon of Bryer's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream every evening and burn it all off the next day. I need calories and I eat responsibly for the most part. Why starve me because of irresponsible parents?

Forum List

Back