What would Liberals eat?

^^that looks fucking disgusting

I want to smother myself in that burger. I want bikini clad supermodels to shovel piles of those burgers onto my chained up naked body. I want to be inside that burger. I want to put a baby in that burger, raise it, and teach it to love that burger as much as I loved it. I want to be that burger.

I'm going to hazard a guess that That Burger is your idea of Nirvana.

That burger should be Nirvana's idea of Nirvana :eek:

Kurt Cobain suffered from depression because he didn't have That Burger.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I want to smother myself in that burger. I want bikini clad supermodels to shovel piles of those burgers onto my chained up naked body. I want to be inside that burger. I want to put a baby in that burger, raise it, and teach it to love that burger as much as I loved it. I want to be that burger.

ISIS would disband TOMORROW if each member had That Burger.

The BUT means that DumberThanTheAverageAmoeba is willing to give up all of our Liberty for a fake little sense of Safety.

you dope we're talking about welfare lunches here

Tell me more about how cheesy sauces aren't allowed

Condolences again on your lack of reading comprehension and retention. But here's a little math lesson: calculate the portion sizes in an 850 calorie meal and run them by a teenage football player.

You dope , I proved CONCLUSIVELY that you could serve 8 ounces of macaroni and cheese with 5.5 ounces of tuna , a salad , and a milk and fall within the guidelines.

Further, your claim that lunches before provided 3000 calories to these football players is FALSE

Further you welfare mooch pack your kids a lunch if they need more than what they are allowed under this program. DUH

I must disagree..I think some of the melty stuff is cheese..but I think the broad stripe of yellow running with the kethup is mustard.

I want a side of onion rings, a chocolate shake, a coca cola, and .... hmmm, what for dessert...oh yeah! Another burger!

LOL

In all honesty, for me to consider something a good burger, you must be able to pick it up and eat it. That thing is a hot mess, no way to hold it and take a bite without everything falling out.

In-N-Out is the best burger in creation, and they have small burgers.

in-n-out_animal_style.jpg

With extra bacon!

I must disagree..I think some of the melty stuff is cheese..but I think the broad stripe of yellow running with the kethup is mustard.

I want a side of onion rings, a chocolate shake, a coca cola, and .... hmmm, what for dessert...oh yeah! Another burger!

LOL

In all honesty, for me to consider something a good burger, you must be able to pick it up and eat it. That thing is a hot mess, no way to hold it and take a bite without everything falling out.

Curses on you for posting a pic of an In N out burger when I' nowhere near one..... THe ONLY fast food chain I actually crave.

LOL

In-N-Out is just glorified McDonald's. Come to the east coast and we'll show you what a good burger and fries look like.

With a few beers. ISIS definitely needs a few beers.

LOL

Agreed on the size thing. This has way too many condiments. I'm also not a fan of the giant bun. I like a higher meat to bread ratio.

You dope , I proved CONCLUSIVELY that you could serve 8 ounces of macaroni and cheese with 5.5 ounces of tuna , a salad , and a milk and fall within the guidelines.

Oh God... might as well just never bother eating again if I need a scale and a calculator to make my lunch.

He's a moron. No teenaged kid is going to eat 5.5 ounces of tuna without mixing in at least 200 calories of mayo. 1% milk is 110 calories. Most kids would also drown their salad in salad dressing, so add 100-200 calories for that. The math just doesn't work unless almost all of the fat that makes kids like mac and cheese, salad, and tuna is eliminated.

Oh God... might as well just never bother eating again if I need a scale and a calculator to make my lunch.

We're talking about school provided lunches here.

Pack your kid a fatty mcfatty double with extra bacon, extra cheese and a side of lard if you wish. I don't believe that is any of the school or government's business.

Pack your kid a fatty mcfatty double with extra bacon, extra cheese and a side of lard if you wish. I don't believe that is any of the school or government's business.

What a lie. You've been advocating for Nanny State oversight of school lunches throughout this thread, bub.

He's a moron. No teenaged kid is going to eat 5.5 ounces of tuna without mixing in at least 200 calories of mayo. 1% milk is 110 calories. Most kids would also drown their salad in salad dressing, so add 100-200 calories for that. The math just doesn't work unless almost all of hte the fat that makes kids like mac and cheese, salad, and tuna is eliminated.

You idiot, the recipe I posted is for TUNA MAC, there is no mayo involved, and in experience kids of all ages love it. Hell I have to 22 years old that when they come home, my home made tuna mac is on the menu.

As for salad dressing, there are plenty of low calorie options out there as you would know if you weren't a fatty mcfatty

The best tuna sammich is one with a small amount of mayo..and a LOT of green olive in it! It's super delish!

Perhaps not for the kidlets though.

What a lie. You've been advocating for Nanny State oversight of school lunches throughout this thread, bub.

what a fucking liar you are. I've posted at LEAST three times in this thread alone , and probably 10 times in Lady Gun Slinger's thread that home packed lunches should be off limits.

Maybe you're right. Portion control and calorie counting should be a priority for poor kids who don't get enough food and need subsidized lunches. :rolleyes:

In-N-Out is just glorified McDonald's. Come to the east coast and we'll show you what a good burger and fries look like.

Harry Snyder and the McDonald's brothers were good friends and designed their concept of a burger restaurant that had nothing on the menu other than burgers, fries, and drinks.

Ray Kroc was a scumbag and a crook who basically stole McDonald's from the original brothers, and violated the formula.

But In-N-Out remains pure. They raise their own beef and grind all of it - prime rib, fillet, etc. into the burgers. Other chains use only the shit-cuts to make into burgers, but In-N-Out puts the best cuts in.

One of a thousand reasons they are the best burger in creation.

The best tuna sammich is one with a small amount of mayo..and a LOT of green olive in it! It's super delish!

Perhaps not for the kidlets though.

Never tried it with green olive. Personally I like a little mayo, hard boiled egg, dill pickle, red onion and fresh dill.

Forum List

Back